The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
They played no part in Liverpool's success and the day to day running of the club. They just bought in after the club found success.
I didn't say they have any part on it. Rather I hope that is some kind of indication what our future owner want to build.

*It's my hope brother, don't mistaken it as a fact

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Errrr...still finding the right player?

I think so too. Since our budget is limited, we want to make sure we spend that little money we have on the right player. Can’t afford spending it on the first occasion that pop up.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I didn't say they have any part on it. Rather I hope that is some kind of indication what our future owner want to build.

*It's my hope brother, don't mistaken it as a fact
The only future indication im getting is that they are basically a more polished version of Yonghong Li tbh.

I mean, they cant even afford to front half the purchase price atm.

Forza Rossoneri

Milan Forever
Reaction score
This was so clear way before they arrived I don’t know how people can still question this or why a few had this place believing Aldi is 10 and Maldini biggest buy won’t start for 1-2 seasons or would be played out wide strictly to accommodate adli
Yess...i think it was going to be fluid. No position set in stone....rebic, Diaz, adli, Saele, CDK and to an extent even Origi and messias...any three of those could be fielded as a three man unit behind center forward. It does to make sense on paper but all of them can play two out of four attacking positions. May be not Origi but he has done it in past.

What the fuck is fuss about? We getting goals.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
“Despite mostly being deployed in a double pivot”

Bruh what? I checked Bordeaux’s formations regularly last season, and Adli almost always played AM. Transfermarkt data also confirms it, out of 26 games recorded, he played 17 as AM, 4 as SS/winger, and only 3 as DM/CM.

The guy is an AM, pure and simple.
That article created before the season end. And FYI, as soon as we seal the deal suddenly the coach tried Adli in many position. And yes, at that moment it seems like they think we want to buy him as AM, which explained why they put Adli as AM more frequently. But that's just my opinion from following him since before we seal the deal on him.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Same reason you get to talk about pink Floyd.
I know the reason behind every word i say or write and i believe it's not the same. Usually, when i speak is for the benefit of the person who listens, because i can take care of myself without trying to convince anyone about anything.

Geralt666

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibra, Tonali, MM, Seedorf, Kaka, Capitano
“Despite mostly being deployed in a double pivot”

Bruh what? I checked Bordeaux’s formations regularly last season, and Adli almost always played AM. Transfermarkt data also confirms it, out of 26 games recorded, he played 17 as AM, 4 as SS/winger, and only 3 as DM/CM.

The guy is an AM, pure and simple.
Since when did positional stats start mattering? Heck we converted a RB to a CB. Not a huge transition from AM - DM.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don’t spread false rumours, show proof that I have double standards.
As far as I know I dislike everyone equally.
I already gave you, but maybe it 'wasn't brought to your attention'... again. Some time ago I was banned for saying 'I am done' by General (iirc) and when I opened my profile to see why I was banned I saw something like 'he's done he said'. A ban for that :lol: So, yeah, false rumors :lol:

Edit...
Capture.PNG

Terrible for the dressing room. I repeat... terrible for the dressing room :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about Onyedika? Is he ready to be in the rotation right away? Potential to become a top player?

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Adli has work rate and tactical Intelligence. These can be seen from his pressing stats. He’s also very good at progressing passing. He has everything to play in the DM role in my opinion

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Truth is the club might see adli as a DM and so we are not really looking at another DM. We don't really know. Media talk alot of bs. We definitely need a CB tho because Simon is an unknown at this stage.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Truth is the club might see adli as a DM and so we are not really looking at another DM. We don't really know. Media talk alot of bs. We definitely need a CB tho because Simon is an unknown at this stage.
I read something on twitter about it. Adli is no stranger to the double pivot role and if you think about it, he may actually fit pretty nicely. Good work rate, good passing, good height and ability to make vertical passes. If he fits the DM position, then we are fine with Bennacer, Tonali and Adli for starters rotating all the time and Krunic/Pobega are subs for the last minutes.
CDK will be the starting AM rotating with Brahim, which means we are really counting on Messias and Salad to be our RWs this season. Absolutely awful decision.

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I honestly think there needs to be an actual breakdown of this EPL money and what is holding back Milan... I went... extreme here. But a few notes:

Leao's lawsuit is the biggest factor in whatever he does next--it's weird to me that it is one of the most under-covered stories while people try and create a drama out of him extending or not. Also: he has two years left on his deal, as does Bennacer, people act like he's on the cusp of leaving for free, this window. But his lawsuit directly concerns how much money he makes. I've talked about this a lot, so I'll stop.

But let's compare revenues, because much is made of EPL revenue, until you look at it, for real, for real:

In sum: we need to build a stadium and participate in the CL consistently (and advanced) so that we can make more broadcast revenue, as CL money allows you to increase your sponsorship money (we have CL bonuses), stadium income, and match EPL broadcast money--as the numbers illustrate clearly.
Yes! Awesome @Samaldinho! Basically all you need to know on this topic.

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok no need to drag this new essien until last hours of mercato, close now, make redbird pay them when take over is closed.
Quick.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember those too. Was it this one you're thinking of?

100727869_9.jpg
Yes, although the design I was thinking of looked different. This is probably the modern look.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Genoa only up there cause of :g: :proud:
since 10/11 until 17/18 they got 74mil from :g:
add laxalt and piatek to that and we're up to 128mil income for that period just from milan:proud:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I already gave you, but maybe it 'wasn't brought to your attention'... again. Some time ago I was banned for saying 'I am done' by General (iirc) and when I opened my profile to see why I was banned I saw something like 'he's done he said'. A ban for that :lol: So, yeah, false rumors :lol:

Edit...
View attachment 9810

Terrible for the dressing room. I repeat... terrible for the dressing room :lol::lol::lol:
That’s not what happened at all

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Juventus, Milan, Inter and Napoli are the Serie A clubs taking part in this year’s edition of Europe’s elite competition.

The Bianconeri have already earned €50m by qualifying for the group stage, while Milan, Inter and Napoli have gotten circa €40m. Napoli have earned €40.1m, Milan €37.2m and Inter €36.4m, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport.
Wot "net" money has gordon given us?!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I know the reason behind every word i say or write and i believe it's not the same. Usually, when i speak is for the benefit of the person who listens, because i can take care of myself without trying to convince anyone about anything.
You've become weird after being away from here. Just go back to calling people idiots please. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule