Week 18: Milan vs Napoli 19/12/2021 20:45 CET

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Reminds me of that time last season when VAR disallowed a goal because of a supersoft challenge that happened half a minute earlier near the half line. Completely different situations but the way it felt like VAR was actively searching for a reason to cancel the goal is similar. There were absolutely no clear and obvious error made in either case

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At what point do we start to consider this is his true level? and his early season form was just a fluke?
It’s easy to defend against him when the only other threats are Balo Toure and Krunic. Once we have threats from all angles he’ll find some space.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
you think the VAR call was right? or another explanation of him 'technically' being ahead of the last defender/
No I don't think the VAR call was right. But Giroud wasn't fouled and shit like that.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I mean hate on the guy for real stuff - he scores the equalizer (big deal because I thought he would blaze it over) and goes and celebrates with fans as everyone is going crazy.....lets get my bias in on that and complain

Really strange
Kessie was shit all match long and has been shit for the past season, so I dont need extra reason to shit on him. But if you think its okay to.waste time celebrating a goal when we need another, then we think differently.

Plus that lying piece of shit deserves every bit of hate he gets, and then some more.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
after this, im unliking every page that speaks about italian football and Milan. I officially quit watching Football. everything is fixed, and they dont deserve our time. Im calling quits. Fuck football for life
Budding career ended after first post :cry:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Kessie was shit all match long and has been shit for the past season, so I dont need extra reason to shit on him. But if you think its okay to.waste time celebrating a goal when we need another, then we think differently.

Plus that lying piece of shit deserves every bit of hate he gets, and then some more.
Bias confirmed

Reaction score
Cmon guys how is this not a goal? Ibra is finished. Kessie is a merc like calha. Not a good look.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
its your first post tho!
He's done after one post

Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif

Stay and suffer like the rest of us

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The rules of the biggest sport on the planet has gray areas in decisive situations...incredible

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That 2nd replay is disgraceful. MY GOD HE WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE BALL OR SOMETHING.
D I S G U S T I N G

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Joke of a league.
And then the Italians journos are asking themselves why no filthy rich Arabs are not coming to buy a clubs in Italy.
Because of this, amateurish fucked up referees.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That 2nd replay is disgraceful. MY GOD HE WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE BALL OR SOMETHING.
D I S G U S T I N G
He didn't influenced the game in any way.
Disgrace....

I am tired of all suspensions of refs after Milan games.
What we have from that?
Bick fucking dick from the suspension of the ref.,... we need points

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
What did Napoli do to be the better team? Honest-to-God.

If you defend the ref, you are genuinely stupid. I don't like to engage in these sorts of things, but, today was a disgusting example of refs getting in our way.
Paid the ref to disallow a goal against them.

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The reason being damaged by referees is due to our damn gentleman attitude never complaining.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly, Florenzi and Toure weren't the problem today. Toure put in a beautiful cross for Ibra in the first half, and it was his cross (if I'm not mistaken) for our disallowed bullshit goal.

Forza1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don’t know how others think, but I think football as a sport, has really lost a lot of flair recent years. I not even old yet, but i miss "old times". This just doesn't feel same anymore.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Honestly, Florenzi and Toure weren't the problem today. Toure put in a beautiful cross for Ibra in the first half, and it was his cross (if I'm not mistaken) for our disallowed bullshit goal.
I agree with that completely today. Our problems creating more chances were simply down to inadequate personnel.

The three behind Ibra and Ibra included somewhat were underwhelming. We looked far more dangerous with giroud on as well and Saele at LM.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
I don’t know how others think, but I think football as a sport, has really lost a lot of flair recent years. I not even old yet, but i miss "old times". This just doesn't feel same anymore.

Milan's decline, the complete mess that is italian football on every level from stadiums to money to corruption and the basically unstoppable rise of plastic clubs like City; PSG and soon Newcastle definitely made the sport less exciting for me.

finnishhacker

Banned
Reaction score
its your first post tho!
i have been lurking for a long time, then i created an account but decided to never post and i really loved the opinion of this community, but today was the last stroll. I cant keep getting mad every time milan plays so its more of a healthy deccission for me not to watch/follow anymore

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i have been lurking for a long time, then i created an account but decided to never post and i really loved the opinion of this community, but today was the last stroll. I cant keep getting mad every time milan plays so its more of a healthy deccission for me not to watch/follow anymore
come back in january when we should have rebic, leao, theo and calab back
or maybe febuary when we will have benna and kessie :dlol: back so baka wont be a starter

finnishhacker

Banned
Reaction score
come back in january when we should have rebic, leao, theo and calab back
or maybe febuary when we will have benna and kessie :dlol: back so baka wont be a starter
im done bro, done for good. The sadness is bigger than the joy that these players give

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You don't have to be touching the ball to be interfering with play though.
How he influenced the game laying on the pitch.
Italian refs out of the referees organization are making jokes of the referee tonigh...

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What did Napoli do to be the better team? Honest-to-God.

If you defend the ref, you are genuinely stupid. I don't like to engage in these sorts of things, but, today was a disgusting example of refs getting in our way.
Napoli was complete shit tonight, what have they created.

If Inter players doesn't get injured , they will win the league with 20 points ahead at the end

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Napoli was complete shit tonight, what have they created.

If Inter players doesn't get injured , they will win the league with 20 points ahead at the end
I have no idea where this "Napoli deserved to win" bullshit came from.

It seems that whenever a team has a dangerous attacking run, it shows we are shit, not even a shot (if they shoot, it means they should have scored, even if it goes out of the stadium) but when we are clearly the better team, I just don't get it.

We were robbed today. And I am so angry. We have been robbed constantly this season. It's disgusting. I'm glad Pioli finally said something about the call today.

finnishhacker

Banned
Reaction score
if you survived 2014-17 milan then there is no reason to be sad now
(just dont fall into unrealistic hype like many ...)
been following since 1999 every single season. just serie A has lost it. With the refrees messing up every game doesnt seem like a coincidence anymore, this is why im stopping. Its not just today

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
This really sucks. I think I realise that this is not a squad good enough to win a Scudetto. We are a team of limited resources who should be happy if we consistently finish in the top 4. Sadly, this is what happens when you don't have money/are not willing to spend money to keep the squad at a certain level. I am glad the new owners are running the club with fiscal prudence but this is not a team that deserves to win the Scudetto. Hopefully we learn from this and spend a bit more in the market.

Schedule