who will take Adriano Galliani's place?

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
there is a question? , now we know that he has been banned for a year from football... so who will take he place as "Milan's chief executive" as it is one of the highest positions i Milan... the person responsable for transfers for instane...! does anyone know anything?

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
I'm willing to take his place if they ask me nice :tongue:

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
teis said:
I'm willing to take his place if they ask me nice :tongue:
And I will bring Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Bonera, Cassano and Luca Toni to Milan... to begin with off course

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
teis said:
And I will bring Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Bonera, Cassano and Luca Toni to Milan... to begin with off course
i vote for him. apart from toni

redeyes

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, Pirlo
teis said:
You can't have every thing you want ;)
take the rest. toni as much use as cock flavoured lollipop (credit dodgeball)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A monkey with a typewriter would be a more than adequate replacement for Galliani.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
no one ,probably theres gonna be just a name put there to make transfer on the orders of galiani..

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
teis said:

I vote for you.

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
BMWTaylor said:
A monkey with a typewriter would be a more than adequate replacement for Galliani.
I was thinking just a monkey, the type-writer makes it look as if the monkey actually knows what it is doing.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
22 - 13 - 10 - 11 - 7
i would put ALBERTINI or BARESI in his place as we know they are two big legends of Milan

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Berluska is back, so we don't really need a sub for Galliani. Perhaps Berluska will bring in a Berluska junior or launch his brother Paolo into a more prominent position (he's vice president anyway), even if I prefer a manager who has not been on Milan's payroll yet.

Albertini is just an ex-player with no managerial skills, I don't want another one 'overwhelmed' with the new job requirements to jump off some roof top. Baresi is the husband of a criminal bitch AFAIR + better off as a coach + outside the media spotlight...

Anyway, we'll be a little cash-strapped coming season + unless some of our valuable assets insist on moving their valuable asses elsewhere management downsizing would be the best option.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
I think Braida could take Galliani's position... :conf:

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
blackstar said:
i would put ALBERTINI or BARESI in his place as we know they are two big legends of Milan

Albertini was named vice-commissioner of FIGC recently.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
If im not mistaken he is only banned for a year so i guess they will appoint one of Silvio's son to be an acting vp for a year before bringing Galliani back the following year.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
If im not mistaken he is only banned for a year so i guess they will appoint one of Silvio's son to be an acting vp for a year before bringing Galliani back the following year. Hmmm infact i wont be suprised if he still calls the shots unofficially preety much like Silvio was doing when he resigned as the president of the club...

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
If I win the elections. These lads will be on our pay-list (as our players offcourse!:D) from Juli 2006:

Amelia, Barzagli, Oddo, Perrotta and the crown-jewel Francesco Totti a.s.a.p.

Now your vote's please ladyes and gen's!

:tongue:

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
jasiom said:
there is a question? , now we know that he has been banned for a year from football... so who will take he place as "Milan's chief executive" as it is one of the highest positions i Milan... the person responsable for transfers for instane...! does anyone know anything?

Ok, I propose - me, where I should send my application,...???....
rupor.gif

and on position of a transfer chief I would prefer to appoint Kyara. I know who she gets back......

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
pussycat_doll said:
no one ,probably theres gonna be just a name put there to make transfer on the orders of galiani..

I think it is going to be like that .. that is btw the least of the clubs problems

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
they won't appoint anyone. When B was gone, he wasn't replaced. In respect to that, B won't appoint anyone in Galliani's spot. Unofficially Braida and B will do his job. Galliani should stay out of the way, telling them who to get would violate his 1 year ban.

Btw if it were me, I;d bring in Buffon, Cannavaro, Suazo, Zambrotta.
I'd loan vogel, sell amoroso, sell kalac, sell dida.

get rid of didas big contract + smaller ones. Saving us up to maybe 7-10 million Euro this season, not to mention Sheva's injection bonus of 31 million Euro. WE have about 40 million Euro plus some other money we have stocked up. WE can pay our contracts even without the CL. We have television rights and a new sponsor which is giving us loads more. this year we will get along just fine. but we have to buy and sell properly. We can't bring in too much, and remember...we have to sell in order to buy...FIRST.

dino-diavolo

passionate rounder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane
Velez Mostar said:
If I win the elections. These lads will be on our pay-list (as our players offcourse!:D) from Juli 2006:

šta ima predsjedniče? hahahah lol glasam za tebe i pls dovedi nam Vladavića---hehe
:D

Aegis

Beginner
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
they won't appoint anyone. When B was gone, he wasn't replaced. In respect to that, B won't appoint anyone in Galliani's spot. Unofficially Braida and B will do his job. Galliani should stay out of the way, telling them who to get would violate his 1 year ban.

Or maybe.. Don Berlu decides to give us the surprise of the century by appointing Marcello Lippi to replace Galliani. My o my, what a dream.. :)

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
BMWTaylor said:

LOL :tongue: maybe ur right

duo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo
I heard that Sachi is being considered to replace adriano G... e shall see

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Velez Mostar said:

Agree witht the first 3 but..Zaccardo, Sneijder and Cassano or Tevez should be there not Totti+Perrota.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
well, a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters...... :D

teis said:
And I will bring Buffon, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Bonera, Cassano and Luca Toni to Milan... to begin with off course.
that isnt coaching, that is just bringing in some guys with big names. madrid does that and it doesnt work. besides, i want to feel like milan, not juve's b-team or lame attempt to stay in serie a

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanista10 said:
Btw if it were me, I;d bring in Buffon, Cannavaro, Suazo, Zambrotta.
Suazo is staying with Cagliari.

Milan should not become some kind of refugee shelter for Juve players. If Juve are so great, let them battle their way back into Serie A themselves.

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Lippi would ge a good choice and i'm sure he would have to time to continue his English lessons in his preperation for taking the Manchester United job!

Schedule