The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
one the other hand, business-wise: 31 years old, at the peak of his career, and it will only go downwards from now as a stronger rw will arrive, and he won't get THAT much playing time so this is the one and only moment we can still get a rough 10-15m profit out of him
Exactly. The argument for "Salad is young" only makes sense if you are willing to dedicate playing time for him to learn and grow. Do we really have that once we upgrade to a better RW?

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

He was unavailable for 1/3 of the season
Also that Spezia nightmare.

He deserves to stay

these are really good numbers for the invested money. compare that with inters argentine fraud that they paid 25mil for:lol: messias should stay as backup next season.
saele can fuck off. either sell or loan him to some bundesfodder team

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
lmao , being tall doesnt mean you are slow and pace is not even botman weakness at all .

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Corsi : “ #Asllani we would like to keep it for another year”. It would be the strategy, already told, of #Milan : take it and leave it. There are also #Inter and #Napoli , with possible interest from many top clubs in Europe. #Maldini has already talked to the family, we'll see

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
can we get this asllani too?

Kosovare_Asllani_%2816616334689%29.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No, I sharted during that event.

Kalulu doesn't have extreme pace (he's fast but Tomori is the one with the cheat code pace), he's a calm, confident and smart CB - that's his biggest strength. What we gain in the air with Botman we will lose on the ground.
Not necessarily. We didn’t even lose that with the slow partnership we had with romanoli and kjaer back in our Lockdown bayern form.

From what i read about botman he would be the ideal partner for Tomori, since we need a tall physical cb who can dominate in the air. Something we badly lack.

we are an athletic team, but we lack the height.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No it won't. Origi is free, younger and probably a better fit.
Duvan zapata >> origi.
Even u know that

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't feel confident with how relaxed you all are. There's still a massive game to be played, and pressure has never been as high as now. This isn't the moment to loose focus and imagine what could and what will be. The job is not done yet. Please guys, refer back to unbearable anxiousness and random near-heart-attacks during midweek. We cannot loose this season because we thought it's done when in fact nothing is done yet!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I don't feel confident with how relaxed you all are. There's still a massive game to be played, and pressure has never been as high as now. This isn't the moment to loose focus and imagine what could and what will be. The job is not done yet. Please guys, refer back to unbearable anxiousness and random near-heart-attacks during midweek. We cannot loose this season because we thought it's done when in fact nothing is done yet!
We're all so ecstatic over yesterday's result still. It's in our hands. Stay positive.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
The goal is to become competitive in the CL not just Serie a. You need a Botman. You also need someone better than Messias, seen a fair bit of him now and hes not that athletic.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Even at our peak years we have had more than one great central defender. Maldini, Nesta, Stam, Costacurta, Kaladze.. all of these guys have played together at one point.

Getting a defender like Botman is a good idea, he provides something different to the others, and the plus is that Kalulu is equally capable of playing as full back which is something we might need in the future.

If we are to become continental giants again, we will need this kind of dynamism from the team.
Thats true.
Botman or someone like him was always in the mind of MMM.
Kalu surprised everyone but that doesnt cancel Botman because Kalu-Tomo-Kjaer aint enough.
If anything Kalu canceled us buying a young promising CD to be rotated & developed.
Instead , we have an already beast ready to go CD.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
@Alo88 : I am not relaxed exactly, but I’m trying to savour every success on a week by week basis. We have to get a result at Sassuolo, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to milk Sunday’s win all the way to next Sunday.

The players should obviously behave differently, which is what really matters. :)

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Having this feeling aswell but even tho we need to stay focused we cant let this focus transform into anxiety and fear bc it will be very bad. Im not worrying we have a lot of young guys ready to hunt the blood but also guys like OG, Ibra, Simon, MM who can make them not lose their minds. Also Padre…well Padre dosen’t even need to be mentioned anymore…by far my favorite coach. (been a fan since Ancelotti’s Milan)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They better be fired up and ready to go on Sunday. No Excuses. Especially since Sassuolo have nothing to play for.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was half joking guys. I'm not wishing anyone of you near-heart-attacks :). I hope our boys will stay focused. Maybe Pioli would do good to remind them how Sassuolo slapt us in the 1st leg and that there's that iconic cold dish to serve. :)

On another note:

In terms of other fans lusting on our players on Twitter … not Leao, not Theo(since he renewed) this is the guy that other fans can’t keep out of their mouths (mainly United’s, city’s, Barca’s and recently Chelsea’s)

lol Maignan has as many clean sheets as Donnarumma has seasonal appereances. And yet Donnarumma wins golden glove in baguette league. Well I know for sure why I keep refering to the french league as baguette league.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
They better be fired up and ready to go on Sunday. No Excuses. Especially since Sassuolo have nothing to play for.

There's just the potential Berardi narrative to navigate. His many naysayers on here will have fuelled his final day fire.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I was half joking guys. I'm not wishing anyone of you near-heart-attacks :). I hope our boys will stay focused. Maybe Pioli would do good to remind them how Sassuolo slapt us in the 1st leg and that there's that iconic cold dish to serve. :)
No I don't think you are wrong. Yes it was a big win yesterday but football is a funny game. The last thing we need is create this false narrative that the job is done and it will be a walk in the park. They will want to finish the season on a high and we have not won anything yet.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
He honored the shirt and gave everything on the pitch, even when he knew the fans were against him from the beginning of the season.
Not gonna lie, i am going to miss this reliable champ.

Yesterday was his best match this season

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's just the potential Berardi narrative to navigate. His many naysayers on here will have fuelled his final day fire.
Maldini should give him a call and say having a shitty games could help your cause in joining Milan next season lol

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
He honored the shirt and gave everything on the pitch, even when he knew the fans were against him from the beginning of the season.
Not gonna lie, i am going to miss this reliable champ.

Yesterday was his best match this season

yea... it's still fuck mugabe tho

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
A crazy thought - why not Kalulu at DM to replace Kessie? Kid has all the tools.

If we are going to move him out of CB, it’s worth trying imo. A but of a weird idea but I think it could have some merit. Thoughts?
said this a week or so ago when were musing about his versatility - I said he was a classy Kaladze at the moment and Sam projected Desailly

If we can get him for less Vlahovic we should do it

Oh and after a win you guys just get so romantic and want to keep everyone (Kessie, Messias, Saelly) :lol::lol::lol::lol: - I love it
You all would make terrible SD's though :D

Botman I hope arrives -as someone said the great Milan teams always had multiple capable CB's
Messias Jr will always have this year to remember and will always be welcome at Milan but he should go or you sell Saelly now
Ibra is definitely attached to Milan before all others and will remain special to us but he too should make way.

Hoping Renato is coming and look forward to seeing who the new RW will be.

1 more point and then the sauciness of the market can truly begin that is going to be also fueled by the title euphoria

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I went too hard after the game..no reason to smoke 3 cigars. That was unnecessary by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule