The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't mind losing Botman to NewCastle. Especially at the quoted price. There is a plethora of good defenders out there and that too at reasonable prices, and I'm sure Maldini can find one easily.

However, the link to Ziyech has made me very happy. I have always wanted him at Milan, and I hope the deal goes through this time around, unlike last season.

He has a wand of a left foot and would be a much needed upgrade at the RW position. With CDK at the cam position.

Sent from my moto g(40) fusion using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fuck Redbird. They lost Botman because they don't have money. Scudetto champions need to sell first ,and then buy. These asholes are worse the Yonghong Li. Fuck Elliot too ,they wanted to continue with "American" owners.

All these " high profile" signing now (after failure) is their paid medium to ease the blow.
New owners are leeches and they didn't start their ownership right .So disappointed in Elliot that they fall far this clowns.
Redbird don't have money. Fuck this shit. We need to wait 10 more years for scudetto.

Botman was the most important signing. Fuck Redbird ,fuck Cardinale. What a mistake.
Mercato stress 7-8 ^

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I don't mind losing Botman to NewCastle. Especially at the quoted price. There is a plethora of good defenders out there and that too at reasonable prices, and I'm sure Maldini can find one easily.

However, the link to Ziyech has made me very happy. I have always wanted him at Milan, and I hope the deal goes through this time around, unlike last season.

He has a wand of a left foot and would be a much needed upgrade at the RW position. With CDK at the cam position.

3-4

voom

Banned
Reaction score

Why? Ziyech is primadona . De Katelaere is the real deal. Do you know that Bosnian coach who coach Morocco removed him from the team. Morocco qualified withouth Ziyach and few others players who didn't show courtesy and discipline . Players who returned apologized to Halilhodzic ,Ziyech didn't,because he think he is Messi. Fuck Ziyech.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Van Bommel was not defender either ,but since he came and removed Pirlo from his position Milan concede less then 10 goals.
I don't think we need a player like Kessie anymore, to be honest.

Renato is the only player we've been linked with that I genuinely want. His injuries are the big worry, but Adli and Pobega are players that I think will genuinely help at CAM and CM.

For me, our RW is our biggest priority, then a CM, then another winger/attacker. CB is like 4th, priority. Such is my belief in Kalulu, we have a world class talent at CB, and I would rather continue to bet on him than spend serious money on another CB.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
@es_grimes
Update reminder : Talks planned CFC board with Ziyech & Werner's agent.
Talks to convince Ziyech for a move to AC Milan which whom CFC agreed already terms.
Talks Werner to Juventus swap deal for de Ligt.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think we need a player like Kessie anymore, to be honest.

Renato is the only player we've been linked with that I genuinely want. His injuries are the big worry, but Adli and Pobega are players that I think will genuinely help at CAM and CM.

For me, our RW is our biggest priority, then a CM, then another winger/attacker. CB is like 4th, priority. Such is my belief in Kalulu, we have a world class talent at CB, and I would rather continue to bet on him than spend serious money on another CB.
Absolutely we need player like Kessie. We are not Barca or City yet. We need players who work, who will be the last barrier before facing our defence. That's why missing on Botman is huge blow. Only Bremer can redeem missing chance on Botman but not 100%.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
@es_grimes
Update reminder : Talks planned CFC board with Ziyech & Werner's agent.
Talks to convince Ziyech for a move to AC Milan which whom CFC agreed already terms.
Talks Werner to Juventus swap deal for de Ligt.
Missing on Botman ,and thinking Ziyech will be okay. C'mon this is bad man ,real bad.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Absolutely we need player like Kessie. We are not Barca or City yet. We need players who work, who will be the last barrier before facing our defence. That's why missing on Botman is huge blow. Only Bremer can redeem missing chance on Botman but not 100%.
We need somebody to take Kessie's role. His understanding with our CBs when Theo pushes was amazing. We have to solve that problem with renato and tonali together while producing more in the attacking half.
Kessie was more reliable than bennacer in serie a games even though benna is more technical player.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tomorrow: Botman was never that good.
What are you talking about? It literally needed weeks of @brk lobbying for Botman before people even started to slowly warm up with him. If you made a poll the day we won Scudetto 95% of people would have prefered Tomori-Kalulu any day of the week.

sheva-pippo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why? Ziyech is primadona . De Katelaere is the real deal. Do you know that Bosnian coach who coach Morocco removed him from the team. Morocco qualified withouth Ziyach and few others players who didn't show courtesy and discipline . Players who returned apologized to Halilhodzic ,Ziyech didn't,because he think he is Messi. Fuck Ziyech.
I'm sure Morocco is a wonderful country. However, I don't give a crap about their football team.

If Ziyech can perform at Milan, then that is the only thing that matters. And I don't think with the presence of Maldini and Ibra at Milan, Ziyech would try any stupid antics. So I think it should be fine.

Chelsea plays in a certain way under Tuchel, where none of the attackers have performed extra ordinarily tbh. Hence, I'm confident that with a change of scenery and tactics, Ziyech will do really well under Pioli.

And I like CDK, and I hope he comes to Milan asap.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Defence set than everything else. Especially after losing Kessie.

71a84695-8826-4e3b-a70e-153356e6bfa5_text.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, the reason we have relied on Kessie was because our attack couldn't maintain possession or create space through their movement, skills, or technique.

Tomori-Kalulu are an incredible pairing, and frankly speaking, I don't want to break them up (I have receipts) and they are strong enough for the CL.

Our RW, CAM, and ST were inconsistent. Even when Brahim was briefly on form, and Rebic was our striker, our RW was still a problem, but at that time Kessie was our biggest liability in the CL, because he couldn't pass, maintain possession, or even be defensively strong.

Our defense was under pressure because our attack was toothless and Kessie was a drag. Tonali-Bennacer was our best pairing for the majority of the season, people are taking the last 8 games of our season, forgetting the majority of the time where Kessie's style hurt us.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
We need somebody to take Kessie's role. His understanding with our CBs when Theo pushes was amazing. We have to solve that problem with renato and tonali together while producing more in the attacking half.
Kessie was more reliable than bennacer in serie a games even though benna is more technical player.
I repeat myself and probably get on majority of forumers here on nerves. Kessie is hard to replace.Whoever come in Kessie position will offer more or less in defence or attack .Kessie was that perfect balance. But as they say :who is not there ,you can continue without. So i believe they have found someone. But our game will be different than last year,that is for sure.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
That grimes chick also said renato previously agreed terms with PSG.
Not sure how to take that, she has mixed reviews

so don't be too surprised if we miss him and sign veretout instead lol...now THAT would be disappointing

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are you talking about? It literally needed weeks of @brk lobbying for Botman before people even started to slowly warm up with him. If you made a poll the day we won Scudetto 95% of people would have prefered Tomori-Kalulu any day of the week.

We've been tied with Botman since the winter. The dude didn't need anyone lobbying for him.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that your retort contained no reference to winning, which AC Milan just did this previous season, only adds to the growing list of proof that you only care about mercato.

We have to start calling this out, not just here but in football in general. This isn't FIFA ultimate team, the objective isn't to win the market but to win trophies. If we do it with 10 million euro signings it's all the more satisfying.

I thought Scudetto didn't mean anything and only CL did? You know, the CL where the team finished last in the group.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
No, the reason we have relied on Kessie was because our attack couldn't maintain possession or create space through their movement, skills, or technique.

Tomori-Kalulu are an incredible pairing, and frankly speaking, I don't want to break them up (I have receipts) and they are strong enough for the CL.

Our RW, CAM, and ST were inconsistent. Even when Brahim was briefly on form, and Rebic was our striker, our RW was still a problem, but at that time Kessie was our biggest liability in the CL, because he couldn't pass, maintain possession, or even be defensively strong.

Our defense was under pressure because our attack was toothless and Kessie was a drag. Tonali-Bennacer was our best pairing for the majority of the season, people are taking the last 8 games of our season, forgetting the majority of the time where Kessie's style hurt us.
Cb pairing of 1.85 cm and 1.79 cm . Samaldinho , it's not Italia 1990 or USA 1994. Football has evolved you know. New rules are coming soon. Striker with height more than 185cm will have a lot easier to score .

Kessie fucked up game against Atletico ,but he also redeemed himself against Atletico with assist so don't say black and white stuff . You know that Kessie is unique player who will be hard to replace.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Wtf is Steven talking about ? We have been lusting on Botman now he is in the harem of some Saudi prince . We need to look for somebody else to improve our excellent but short defense

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is Steven talking about ? We have been lusting on Botman now he is in the harem of some Saudi prince . We need to look for somebody else to improve our excellent but short defense

I thought he was blocked by Maldini and the transfer fee didn't matter because the player choose us over Newcastle?

Funny how reality hits hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule