• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
They lost a bunch of points when they have only 2 draws and 1 loss showing.. the loss was very recent

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Our expectations of CDK are so low at the minute I feel he might hopefully surprise us with a big moment tonight-Has to come at some point soon you'd think

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Our expectations of CDK are so low at the minute I feel he might hopefully surprise us with a big moment tonight-Has to come at some point soon you'd think

We need Noa Lang to unlock CDK!!!

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Say it again for the bitch-made fans who post more after a loss than they do after a win. Pathetic piece of shit pseudo-fans who need to meme and make fun of their own team/players so they don't feel bad getting roasted by their shitty friends over FB messenger.
I often don't post for days after a bad game/result, really don't understand how a real fan can take pleasure in shitting on their team for a bad game. It hurts to lose points, but that's no reason to post shit about the team and insult the players or staff. You support your team in good and bad times and in bad times it's even more important.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Sacchi is right about CDK. Lol brutal

Sacchi
“He enters the field almost like a loser. Confused and afraid. However, it is better not to give definitive sentences: foreigners always need time. Of course, now he is suffering and it shows.”

Charles enters the field like a loser, but he needs time? Thank you for clearing that up Sacchi. This helped us all to understand the situation a little better.

maxresdefault.jpg

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they won every game without him?
View attachment 14103
What you showed is this season. We're talking about when he fractured his cheekbone last year.

1674037016494.png

They had 26 points from 33 in those early season games when he played = 2.4 pts per game
When his face got busted they had 11 points from 24 = 1.4 pts per game.

They were not doing just fine.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
In the same way our season depended on Maignan’s calf healing, their season is built on the lack of injuries to their star players. Take one of Osimhen, Kvicha or Lobotka out and they’re not better than Inter or us on a bad day. They’ve had a miraculous season when it comes to injury preventions
What the heck brk? :max:
Take out Theo or Leao and watch us drop several levels…

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Teun Koopmeiners (vulture and YF-scouting) doing well this season...best atalanta player

Now worth 35 mil
He was good last year too

But man hojlund is someone Milan should keep tabs on.. that boy will be a great cf and is already doing it in serie a

If cdk had his killer instinct and confidence he’d be unstoppable (they don’t play the same position but no the point)

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rasmus Højlund 1.91cm 19 years of age future AC Milan centre forward?? Maybe

(well he’s an acne treatment away from being damilan)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the heck brk? :max:
Take out Theo or Leao and watch us drop several levels…
We already have Maignan out, whos on the same level as Theo and Leao in importance. That's my point. We had a key player (and countless others) out while they mostly had an injury free season so far.

We took out Maignan and dropped several levels, that's my point.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rasmus Højlund 1.91cm 19 years of age future AC Milan centre forward?? Maybe

(well he’s an acne treatment away from being damilan)
He was my pick for CF in my FM save and is perfect. I had 8 players still in my starting 11 in 2027 who are currently in the squad (Maignan, Kalulu, Tomori, Theo, Tonali, Bennacer, Leao and CDK).

Besides Hojlund I had Bellingham and Gvardiol.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andrea Agnelli listed Juventus‘ achievements during his tenure and defended the Super League in his last speech as the Old Lady’s President.

Agnelli’s speech opened today’s board of directors in Turin. He and the previous board members, including Maurizio Arrivabene and Pavel Nedved, had resigned on November 28.

“First of all, I want to remember to captains of Juventus who we recently lost, Castano and Vialli. I ask you to observe a minute’s silence,” said Agnelli.

“I can’t hide my emotion, a chapter of Juventus’ history ends today.”

Agnelli was among the architects of the breakaway Super League in 2021, along with La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona who are still formally part of the competition. Most of his speech was focused on the current status of football and the reasons why the Super League was necessary.

“We’ve seen transitions at Chelsea, Milan, Newcastle, Atalanta and Leeds. Consortiums like Chelsea, RedBird’s Milan, PIF’s Newcastle and Pagliuca for Atalanta,” said Agnelli.

“We are witnessing an expanding phenomenon such as multi properties. CityGroup, RedBull, RedBird, 777.

“We have no certain data, but Goldman&Sachs is investing €1b in football, there is an interest in the sector.

“To me, Governors didn’t provide a suitable answer, they haven’t evolved and don’t see the difference between game and business.

“Differences are becoming more and more evident. As a UEFA member and ECA President, the analysis was clear. The system was not sustainable, and clubs were the only ones taking risks. There was disaffection from fans and we’ve often been criticised for highlighting this, which is becoming clear also to those managing the ‘middle’ level.

“Our proposal was to create an ecosystem for the leading European leagues to increase stability, keeping a balance between national and European competitions.

“Serie A has had only 68 teams since it became a unique league almost 100 years ago. It’s a system open to everyone based on sporting competitiveness. UEFA and ECA proposed it in 2019, then I don’t need to remember what happened. There was COVID and I don’t want to touch that part,” he continued.

“If I wanted to keep my privileged position as ECA President, I wouldn’t have taken certain decisions in 2021. European football needs structural changes otherwise, we will decline, favouring the Premier League, which will dominate.

“The current regulators do not want to hear about football’s problems. They are in a monopoly position and I hope the European Court will recognise UEFA’s dominant position.”

Agnelli continued his speech by listing the club’s achievements during his tenure. The senior team won 19 trophies, the Women’s team was established in 2017 and has gone on to win five Serie A titles in a row, among other trophies.

Agnelli also listed all his closest collaborators, including Fabio Paratici and Beppe Marotta and all the coaches he hired during his tenure: Antonio Conte, Massimiliano Allegri, Maurizio Sarri and Andrea Pirlo.

He also revealed that he would take a break stepping down as a board member of Exor and Stellantis, ‘in agreement’ with his cousin John.

Gianluca Ferrero will formally be confirmed as Juventus’ President today, while Maurizio Scanavino is already operative as the club’s new CEO.

We are not like chelsea, Newcastle or even Leeds

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus's agent was spotted at Manchester United's game against Manchester City this weekend.

The German attacking midfielder is out of contract at the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.

Per the Daily Mail, Al-Nassr in Saudi Arabia are among the many teams chasing Reus on a free transfer.

Reus's agent Dirk Hebel was pictured at Old Trafford for Manchester United's 2-1 derby day win over City alongside colleague Darren Freeman.

There is no suggestion about which club Reus may be looking at for his next team.

Barcelona convinced by Bosman prospects for Man City midfielder Gundogan​

Id sign them both. May even pay a little for Reus in Jan window.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
We already have Maignan out, whos on the same level as Theo and Leao in importance. That's my point. We had a key player (and countless others) out while they mostly had an injury free season so far.

We took out Maignan and dropped several levels, that's my point.
Gotcha 👍🏽
But I still think that Napoli deal better with their absences than us

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, Napoli lost to a 10 men Cremonese in the coppa?

View attachment 14105

Wouldn't be surprised if medias in Italy are not going to make it a big deal like last week when we dropped out against Torino despite Torino being way more superior than Cremonese.

Not an entirely unrealistic rumor, but Pedulla usually knows shit. For me even a tier lower than Pellegatti who also is hit and miss most of the time.

Id sign them both. May even pay a little for Reus in Jan window.

You must be braver than I thought when you'd dare to give Reus to Piolis butcher team in training :lol:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
You must be braver than I thought when you'd dare to give Reus to Piolis butcher team in training :lol:
Reus after first training session
images (3).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule