The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 03-04-2021, 13:50   #461
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
No, is true. We hired a emergencial pack of 39 years old because Pioli wasn't handling the job well.

Pioli lacks the killer instint.
Pep winning titles tho. Pep is pioli with ambition and money.

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 13:53   #462
Benz_1803
classic 1994

Fav. Players: Milan legendary

Imagine losing 4th to atalanta in the last match

Signature
Benz_1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 14:29   #463
VillaiN
Senior Team Member

Sack him along with his lovers samu and krunic.
Is he fking blind? How in hell u keep playing samu?
Winger should be threat to oponents.
Hes just headless chicken.
They re paid millions. Is maldini also blind?
I guess its the goals samu scores on training that keeps him playing.
VillaiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 14:33   #464
JacksonReality
Senior Team Member

Padre will lead us to CL, padre must stay

But padre is also out of ideas and we will have another banter season next season, grazie padre
JacksonReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 14:35   #465
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillaiN View Post
Sack him along with his lovers samu and krunic.
Is he fking blind? How in hell u keep playing samu?
Winger should be threat to oponents.
Hes just headless chicken.
They re paid millions. Is maldini also blind?
I guess its the goals samu scores on training that keeps him playing.
Who else are you going to play? Its not like Saele is any better and the left with Rebic playing shit and Leao out isn't exactly overloaded either.
He could have startet Hauge instead of Krunic but that's about it.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 23:24   #466
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

This guy will be gone by season's end.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 03:56   #467
voom
AC Milan Legend

This coach never won nothing. It shows now. Milan always knew to find talented coaches. Sacchi, Allegri.
But i guess new owners new rules. Milan need talented coach or someone who already won something.
I just hope that Pioli can manage this team to top 4.
voom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 16:40   #468
Shadow47
Young Assassin

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery

come on stefano, don't do this to yourself now. we've already had 9 coaches since 2014
Shadow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 15:00   #469
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
This coach never won nothing. It shows now. Milan always knew to find talented coaches. Sacchi, Allegri.
But i guess new owners new rules. Milan need talented coach or someone who already won something.
I just hope that Pioli can manage this team to top 4.
Sacchi and Allegri had also won nothing before coming to Milan iirc.

Neither had Capello and Ancelotti.

Pioli inherited the weakest team out of those 4 and had us fighting for the title.

Quite an achievement if you think about it.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 20:40   #470
KujaIX
Mexes & Muntari fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Sacchi and Allegri had also won nothing before coming to Milan iirc.

Neither had Capello and Ancelotti.

Pioli inherited the weakest team out of those 4 and had us fighting for the title.

Quite an achievement if you think about it.
Exactly.

Pochettino won his first ever trophy a few weeks ago at PSG...
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 14:21   #471
tschief
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Who else are you going to play? Its not like Saele is any better and the left with Rebic playing shit and Leao out isn't exactly overloaded either.
He could have startet Hauge instead of Krunic but that's about it.
saele is way better than castillejo, castillejo runs his head off and always gives his all, i can appreciate that, but he achieves nothing with it..
Seriously, re-watch castillejo and his games and focus only on him. like 95% of the time he gets the ball in attack, he just loses it randomly or takes too long to do something with it and has to pass back again.. Same goes for Krunic, gives his all but he is just so limited.

Saladmaker on the other hand - while having his flaws at least has some signs of decency..

Rebic isnt the Player some wish him to be (sadly) but he also has a lot of genius moments that lead to goals. His problem is constistency and not skill (as so often with talented players) while krunic just lacks skill at all..

So playing Rebic and Saladmakers on the flank in the game against sampdoria would've made a huge difference, you can clearly see the difference to the game against parma where does 2 started...

Kalulu can cover for calabria this way, instead of having to play saladmaker out of position, like he did against sampdoria..

Nonetheless, Pioli is the best Coach that we had since Ancelotti - no Allegri wasn't a good coach for us and also a cause for many of our problems we had to endure the following years (things like buying matri that cost us for years).. I think some decisions from pioli are questionable (for example lineup against sampdoria and the 2nd match against inter) but the man gets like 85%-90% of his calls right - we only complain if something doesnt work out... thats a great number and if some things did go more our way (first roma match & first hellas verona match this season) we might even still be in the title race...

All in all i hope pioli stays - no matter how the season ends - and learns from the mistakes he made this year. Then we'll be real title contenders next year
tschief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 00:43   #472
yonggoh
Smoker

Fav. Players: Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschief View Post
saele is way better than castillejo, castillejo runs his head off and always gives his all, i can appreciate that, but he achieves nothing with it..
Seriously, re-watch castillejo and his games and focus only on him. like 95% of the time he gets the ball in attack, he just loses it randomly or takes too long to do something with it and has to pass back again.. Same goes for Krunic, gives his all but he is just so limited.

Saladmaker on the other hand - while having his flaws at least has some signs of decency..

Rebic isnt the Player some wish him to be (sadly) but he also has a lot of genius moments that lead to goals. His problem is constistency and not skill (as so often with talented players) while krunic just lacks skill at all..

So playing Rebic and Saladmakers on the flank in the game against sampdoria would've made a huge difference, you can clearly see the difference to the game against parma where does 2 started...

Kalulu can cover for calabria this way, instead of having to play saladmaker out of position, like he did against sampdoria..

Nonetheless, Pioli is the best Coach that we had since Ancelotti - no Allegri wasn't a good coach for us and also a cause for many of our problems we had to endure the following years (things like buying matri that cost us for years).. I think some decisions from pioli are questionable (for example lineup against sampdoria and the 2nd match against inter) but the man gets like 85%-90% of his calls right - we only complain if something doesnt work out... thats a great number and if some things did go more our way (first roma match & first hellas verona match this season) we might even still be in the title race...

All in all i hope pioli stays - no matter how the season ends - and learns from the mistakes he made this year. Then we'll be real title contenders next year
Krunic does have his moments of quality... the free kick for example and remember that audacious volley attempt From nearly halfway out vs I forgot who. His problem is that he tends to be ineffective for most of the minutes he gets on the field.

Salad?s talent is more apparent as shown for club and country. Would be a useful if not indispensable member for us... He not the finished article yet and may never be truly world class but I?ll be happy for the club to persevere with him. Plus who can forget that turn and break for our goal vs inter earlier this year

Signature
yonggoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 01:37   #473
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Exactly.

Pochettino won his first ever trophy a few weeks ago at PSG...
But he came from a great work previously done.

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 02:19   #474
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australiano1980 View Post
But he came from a great work previously done.
What great work?. Finishing above Arsenal?

One of the luckiest semi final wins courtesy of Lucas Moura does not equate to anything great imo.

And even if I do agree with your statement. Look at the players he's had at his disposal compared to what Pioli has at Milan.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 02:48   #475
Australiano1980
#CommunismKills

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic, Baresi, Desailly, Gullit, Romario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
What great work?. Finishing above Arsenal?

One of the luckiest semi final wins courtesy of Lucas Moura does not equate to anything great imo.

And even if I do agree with your statement. Look at the players he's had at his disposal compared to what Pioli has at Milan.

Thats shows how difficult it was, and he made his players reach the finals. Pochettino made that team play.

But anyway, playing semi finals and finals of CL doesnt count in Pochettino's favour, but beating some randoms in serie A for Pioli counts?

Signature
Australiano1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 05:39   #476
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschief View Post

Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 08:56   #477
taura
Attaccareeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonggoh View Post
Salad?s talent is more apparent as shown for club and country. Would be a useful if not indispensable member for us... He not the finished article yet and may never be truly world class but I?ll be happy for the club to persevere with him. Plus who can forget that turn and break for our goal vs inter earlier this year
Also the fact that we paid 7mil for Saele and they way he turned out..he was a good deal from our side
taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 12:32   #478
taura
Attaccareeee

#ACMilan have the ninth-highest points per game average (2.10) of any team in Europe's 'top five' leagues.

padre
taura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 13:25   #479
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
#ACMilan have the ninth-highest points per game average (2.10) of any team in Europe's 'top five' leagues.

padre
Ninth?

Participation trophy please.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 14:42   #480
Polotelli
#vivoazzurro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk View Post
This guy will be gone by season's end.