Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Cant stop thinking about Cassano.

I hope his surgery goes well and he has a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

makaritoru

Primavera
Reaction score
from milannews.it

- According to what we learn, Antonio Cassano will be operated on tomorrow morning early (which is about 5 hrs from this post), at the facilities of the pavilion of the Sacco Hospital in Milan by Professor Mario Carminati. The project, which falls in those labeled as routine, it will be a very fast and already in the same morning, Cassano will be sent back to the room.

- Look who is Professor Carminati that will run in tomorrow, the intervention of Antonio Cassano:
Born in Bergamo, July 2, 1957 he graduated in 1976, in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Pavia. And 'specializes in diseases of the cardiovascular and Pediatrics. It was he who, twenty years ago, the world's first to operate at the heart of a child directly into the uterus of the mother. The girl is fine now. Carminati is considered the greatest expert in the sector.

can somebody give me a better translation than gugle for this?
L’operazione per il PFO è una cosa abbastanza semplice ed ha una durata dai 15 ai 30 minuti, sia con anestesia generale che con quella locale e si effettua con una sonda, che viene punta con un ago la vena femorale e viene introdotto un filo che segue la via naturale che porta al foro e una volta passato, insieme a dei piccoli cateteri viene inserito l’ombrellino che è come un doppio bottone la fessura si chiude ma solo dopo alcuni mesi. Questa zona si deve cicatrizzare che si ricoprirà da 1 a 3 mesi ed è il motivo per il quale Cassano dovrà stare buono per almeno 2-3 mesi in modo tale che si cicatrizzi il tutto.

thanks in advance :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
his 30minutes surgery was successful :)
xqexx4.gif

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Very relieved to hear that the procedure on Cassano went well.

"Thanks for coming to see me, Obama."

- Cassano to Seedorf, when he came to visit him at the hospital.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
what a relieve! Praying for you, crazy diamond!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

00:53

rosso_nero

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So according to Sky, Cassano is gonna be observed for a month and after that he'll resume training (some exercises without contacts). after 3-4 months of therapy he'll be able to return on the pitch

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So according to Sky, Cassano is gonna be observed for a month and after that he'll resume training (some exercises without contacts). after 3-4 months of therapy he'll be able to return on the pitch

pretty much means that season = over.

probably has a 5% chance of going to the euros.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Well hopefully he will a speedy recovery so he can be back for the last couple of games of the season

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Man, it's gonna be such a mental blow for him to lose his physical shape.. again. He's worked so hard to get back in shape and now he has to do it all over again (assuming he gets back)

Really feel bad for him.

Fiero

Reaction score
Great news! Glad to hear he'll be fine. Can't help but be heartbroken for him about the euros. :cry: Knowing Prandelli, the classy guy he is, he might end up taking him anyway. But that's not the point, this was probably Cassano's last shot at being his country's talisman. Fuck.

:D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

:lol:

This is what I'm gonna miss the most this season. Cassano's humor, his positive attitude and his joy and passion for beautiful football. :proud:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
It's a real shame considering what great form he was in, but now the only important thing is that he recovers. I'd rather he never play again if it means less risk for him. His health is the only priority now.

Schedule