Fiero

Reaction score
This guy is a clown. But a lovable clown nevertheless. :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I was freaking out because of him (especially when the end of the match was nearing). It's impossible to feel safe with this dude. Every time he looks so bad. I have no single trust in this guy anymore. Both Amelia and Roma have much more my trust than Abbiati.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He did something like this last season as well in a home game,cant remember which one.He was chasing a player almost to the other side of the field before running back like a mad man to his goal.

I really think we should buy a good young goalkeeper who can grow and become a part of our future team.Ever since Dida lost his head and became shit we didnt take care of the goalkeeping problem.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
did come up with a good save against osvaldo nearing the end. and i think one or two others as well. but couldnt grab hold of lamela's shot leading to bojan's goal. generally unstable tonight. committed in his running to punch the ball away near the end. but unstable.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Abbi made some awesome saves today :thumbsup: so don't hate that much on him.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I'm guessing he chose to punch instead of catch because of his butter fingers?

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Decent performance from Abbati.
Didn't yet reach the comfortable performance like previous season.

x610.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
He can safe shots... But that's not the case...

He is a clumsy, Slow, Nerve taking guy.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
He's a fucking fucking amazing world class shot stopper. But theres where it ends. He's a good shot stopper but not a good shot catcher.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Great match from Abbiati today. He had no chance to save those 2 goals, no-one could have stopped those shots. Abbiati actually saved the last-goal-shot but defenders failed to clear the rebound. He totally outshone the Roma goalie. Some have said Stekelenburg is such a good goalie, well, he is nowhere near Abbiati's level. Proven today. :tongue:

0:18 Roma goal. Zambrotta outmuscled(foul?) Roma goal and no chance for Abbiati.
1:02 fantastic save Abbiati
1:34 very good save Abbiati
1:55 excellent save Abbiati, goal Roma, Roma player beating Milan defenders for the rebound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9sNempNZSs

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
Great match from Abbiati today. He had no chance to save those 2 goals, no-one could have stopped those shots. Abbiati actually saved the last-goal-shot but defenders failed to clear the rebound. He totally outshone the Roma goalie. Some have said Stekelenburg is such a good goalie, well, he is nowhere near Abbiati's level. Proven today. :tongue:

0:18 Roma goal. Zambrotta outmuscled(foul?) Roma goal and no chance for Abbiati.
1:02 fantastic save Abbiati
1:34 very good save Abbiati
1:55 excellent save Abbiati, goal Roma, Roma player beating Milan defenders for the rebound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9sNempNZSs

i agree that he absolutely have no chance on both goals conceded and made several crucial saves. it's his handling and last minutes decision which not convinced me. still he's the best we got so far although i don't mind trying amelia just to give rivalry on the position. i hope he improves on next matches.

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
WTF after the universal man love to Abbiati last season, he just had to resort back to his old days....he is back to the Abbiati that had to be benched and loaned out multiple times in the last decade :o

I hope he does return to last season's form though.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I hope to god Abbiati returns to form. IMO the GK is just as bit as important to the defence as the defenders themselves

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
I think the keeper is most important position on the field

You need a good one or any team is fucked

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
You can be the best keeper in the world on paper, but that doesn't mean shit if your teammates are lacking vitality and collective interaction.

Hadn't it been for Abbiati tonight, BATE had taken all 3 points.

Too often do keepers positive performances go by unnoticed.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Truth that, Taiwo was leaving too much space for movement and pressuring so sloppy. Abbiat made couple really WC saves which at least won us 1 point.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Let's not forget his multiple match winner saves against Roma.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thursday November 10 2011 Abbiati has two more Milan dreams

Milan goalkeeper Christian Abbiati says he has two targets before he decides to hang up his gloves for good.

Speaking to Studio Sport during the international break, the custodian maintains that he’s still hungry for honours with the Diavolo.

I want to win the Champions League again with Milan,” he stated. “I also want to help the club get their second star before I retire.”

The Rossoneri have one star on their shirt, but a second will be added when they transform their 18 League titles into 20 Scudetti.

Abbiati, 34, joined the Italian giants in 1998 from Monza and he’s again the first choice after loan spells at Juventus, Torino and Atletico Madrid in the past.

However, the former Italian international has had an inconsistent start to the season in terms of his own form.

I’m not somebody who just gives up,” he added. “I’ve always taken responsibility and I’m always the first to admit my errors.

The truth is that I didn’t start last season too well either and the mistake I made at Juventus was pretty big.

Fortunately I’m a cool kind of guy, sensible and I have a family who stay close to me during the difficult moments.

I would give myself a low six out of 10 for what I have done so far this term.”

:thumbsup: :star:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Of course he is sharing his dreams to make Milan management feel sorry when thinking about replacing him. I hope Milan management can put Milan at 1, and not Abbiati.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course he is sharing his dreams to make Milan management feel sorry when thinking about replacing him. I hope Milan management can put Milan at 1, and not Abbiati.

well if we did that, Ambro, Seedorf, and SP would be gone already

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Brilliant sit brilliant

Schedule