Coppa Italia: Milan (3) vs Lazio (1) - 26/01/2012

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Plain stupid to play Ibra instead of Inzaghi.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

Inzaghi know what he is in for. Allegri has said that Pippo is not in his plans. This was the perfect opportunity for Allegri to try a front three of Robinho, El Shaawary and Zlatan. This is good coaching, and show's he's thinking about the future. Far from stupid.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
it broke my heart to see the look on pippo's face when ibra was subbed in for merkel.
he was warming up FFS :(

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
resigning him was clearly the wrong decision. every person in the right mind will not play inzaghi, not even in coppa. his retirement is way overdue.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Hmmm. One thing i like about Allegri is that he isnt a coach associated with Milan's past. No one can pull the we were close/teammates/family/brothers/partners card on him more or less as compared to say ancelotti and albertini or ancelotti and capello.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Hmmm. One thing i like about Allegri is that he isnt a coach associated with Milan's past. No one can pull the we were close/teammates/family/brothers/partners card on him more or less as compared to say ancelotti and albertini or ancelotti and capello.

Spot on. You need an outsider to give timely goodbyes to veterans.

abbeyleemania

Banned
Reaction score
its Pippo's mistake. He should have retired years ago. Allegri said that he is not in his plans.

Now he wants Maxi Lopez instead him.

İnzaghi played 2 games vs PSG and Novarra. He missed his chance selfish games. i back Allegri to give some mins to Calvano instead Pippo.

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
here
diaz.gif

Thanks. What an ass. :fp:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
It's one thing to phase out a senior but another to completely disrespect them.

Lol what? Disrespect? What is respect to you then? Saying he isn't in the plans straight forward, like a man. Or giving him 3 mins in each game for him to run around like a fool?

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
its Pippo's mistake. He should have retired years ago. Allegri said that he is not in his plans.

Now he wants Maxi Lopez instead him.

İnzaghi played 2 games vs PSG and Novarra. He missed his chance selfish games. i back Allegri to give some mins to Calvano instead Pippo.

Talking of this Calvano kid; I haven't read any analysis of his performance. I'm not one of those sit and analyze players when watching a milan game, maybe a different team's game, not milan. I just want my team to win, win, and win. so much adrenaline.

Trohanel

Primavera
Reaction score
Stadium is empty , because allegri is a piece of shit , he doesnt care about Milan at all , he cares only about his own ass... That's why he treats legends like Maldini and Pippo badly... why the fuck you tell Pippo to stretch and after this play directly Ibra from bench...
It's about Milan baby not about stupid fucking Allegri

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Stadium is empty , because allegri is a piece of shit , he doesnt care about Milan at all , he cares only about his own ass... That's why he treats legends like Maldini and Pippo badly... why the fuck you tell Pippo to stretch and after this play directly Ibra from bench...
It's about Milan baby not about stupid fucking Allegri

Is it fucking Allegris fault because the stadium is empty?
Are you a fucking idiot or something? :lol::lol:

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it fucking Allegris fault because the stadium is empty?
Are you a fucking idiot or something? :lol::lol:

Don't you know Allegri is now responsible for ticket sales and putting bums on seats in the stadium, its part of B&G's money saving initiative, they've fired the maintenance staff at via turati and have Ibra walking around replacing lightbulbs. T.Silva, Nesta and Mexes are responsible for cleaning things up, Van Bommel and Gatusso are security personnel now.

Schedule