Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
The more i think the last game the more i'm getting mad. FUCK YOU BARSHITLONA, THE MOST CHEATER CLUB IN THE WORLD. For other that disagree with this can GTFO and suck my dick. Fucking Cheater club, fuck you, fuck you! Fuck fuck

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I dont blame the ref for this match, because mistakes could happen especially in nervous games like this, but I cannot tolerate the attitude of Barca players, they are like a wolf in sheep clothing, acting like they are the founders of fair play, always so happy and celebrating, always sponsoring charity causes and all that crap, Dani Alves hugging a pissed off Robinho who wants to protest a decision, all this cute attitude, that gets many idiot fans to ignore their intolerable play acting and moaning.

I really hate this Barca team, I used to love the Dutch generation of footballers, but this set up is killing football, because it is no longer becoming a contact sport... so for this reason I am boycotting the UCL, and am gonna follow the Europa League until this era of Spanish bullshit football comes to an end.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Its always hard to take a defeat in a quarter final, but when it happens after we have scored an away goal to take us into the lead, it becomes unbearable.

the pen changed the game, and it was one of those calls that really never gets called. ive read lots about the ball not being in play, the ref stopping play to warn nesta, the corner being retaken, and the fact that puyol is making just as much of a foul. there are a lot of scenarios there that should have happened before a pen is awarded.

Warning Nesta, I see play being stopped due to these fouls time and time again, with the ref speaking to each player and asking them to stop it.
Retake the corner, again this happens all the time.

At 1-1, who knows what might have happened. Would we have lost, sure we definitely could have, but considering barca couldnt score it seemed like we had luck in our favour.

its over now, but it is one of those games where we do deserve to be bitter, a semi final awaited, where we had even more of a chance to progress. But oh well, there is always next year.

OneUnited

Reaction score
Having thick twats as pundits doesn't help. All of ITV's Champions League highlights team quickly looked at the penalty decision and concluded that it was definitely a penalty, completely ignoring the Puyol factor and promptly moving on. Critical analysis at its finest.

No wonder the "ITV is fucking shit" chant can be heard whenever the FA Cup games are being played.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was watching the game on a slovenian channel and even the commentator there Obrez who is clearly Barca biased usually admitted the pen was a gift.

As a matte of fact he went on about it till the end of the 1st half.

Was quite surprised honestly since usually people slobber all over them here. The pundits also agreed the pen was BS, didnt argue at all which is unusual as well:p

Overall UNDOUBTEDLY they are the better team. Much better? Nope.

Better non the less, and they were better against the likes of arsenal and chelsea............so why do they need ref help to pass? Why not just their talent?

I usually loathe when people call for conspiracy but whenever barca end up getting challenged in yurope the refs.........fuck it up. Must be one hell of a coincidence:/

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
^^Bosnian commentator also went on and on about it throughout the game, saying it was a bad call, and he just like most others sucks their dick all the time.

And yet people like wild (he`s the only one actually) come here and talk shit about how the penalty is actually valid.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Was watching the game on a slovenian channel and even the commentator there Obrez who is clearly Barca biased usually admitted the pen was a gift.

As a matte of fact he went on about it till the end of the 1st half.

Was quite surprised honestly since usually people slobber all over them here. The pundits also agreed the pen was BS, didnt argue at all which is unusual as well:p

Overall UNDOUBTEDLY they are the better team. Much better? Nope.

Better non the less, and they were better against the likes of arsenal and chelsea............so why do they need ref help to pass? Why not just their talent?

I usually loathe when people call for conspiracy but whenever barca end up getting challenged in yurope the refs.........fuck it up. Must be one hell of a coincidence:/

Nesta did foul Busquets first, so that must be why he called for the foul, makes sense really.

I hope players in general now stop shirt pulling in the box, and i don't know why refs don't constantly call a foul on it.

After this high profile incident, they f****** better.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Mou aid: 'Milan penalised in Barcelona!'

Jose Mourinho sent out a message in support of Milan, who were “the latest club to be penalised against Barcelona.”

Real Madrid manager Mourinho has for many years carried on a high-profile media war of words with the Blaugrana, accusing them of receiving special treatment from referees in Spain and especially Europe.

“Every year we learn new things,” Mou’s spokesman Eladio Paramés wrote on Twitter. “For instance, now we know that you can blow the whistle for a penalty before the ball comes into play.

“Chelsea, Inter, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Milan have all been penalised. At least now we know who is going to win the Champions League!”

He was referring to the second controversial spot-kick awarded to Barcelona in last night’s 3-1 Champions League quarter-final win over Milan.

Alessandro Nesta was penalised for tugging Sergio Busquets’ shirt while simultaneously hauled back by Carles Puyol and possibly before the corner had actually been taken.

You tell 'm Mou :proud:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
ltMNs.jpg

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will never forgive Barcelona for making me sympathize wih Mourinho.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I will never forgive Barcelona for making me sympathize wih Mourinho.

:lol: At least you can't stand the arrogant twat also.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta did foul Busquets first, so that must be why he called for the foul, makes sense really.

I hope players in general now stop shirt pulling in the box, and i don't know why refs don't constantly call a foul on it.

After this high profile incident, they f****** better.

Shirt pulling in the box will never stop. And if every single shirt tug would have been a foul wed probably see numerous pens every single game.

Rather no shirt pulling refs should just stop calling fouls for something as ridiculous.

Theres a reason why they already barely ever do anyway.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If there was some consistency with officiating; there would be no controversy.

Based on that video, Nesta IMO has to be smarter especially knowing Busquet reputation. .

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shirt pulling in the box will never stop. And if every single shirt tug would have been a foul wed probably see numerous pens every single game.

Rather no shirt pulling refs should just stop calling fouls for something as ridiculous.

Theres a reason why they already barely ever do anyway.

But if refs consitently call a foul on shirt pulling, players will eventually stop, because they know they won't get away with it. I think the same thing should be done, to cut diving out of the game.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
it seems to be the case in italy and europe, although in italy it's a lot worse.

Damn i remember having this conversation with you saying I would rather watch Milan in UCL than in Serie A since Serie A can be really really messed up. Europe aint that different.

Its not just a simple misinterpretation of the situation like an offside or a penalty yes or a no but the entire rule books were changed just so barca could get a penalty. I have never seen this happen before although some tell me it happened in 2002 WC when Spain played Ireland.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
F*** Mourinho!
He disrespected Milan fans in the past.
Don't ever want to see the arrogant twat associated with Milan.

The way you take Barca's side on this matter is far more disrespectful towards Milan than Mourinho referencing Inter's treble in a bus. In fact it's pissing me off.

Alltfc, welcome back.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Barca has done this repeatedly, and IMO are worse than Juventus. Because they have the quality to win and but they dive and make the game ugly in their own little way.

Reaction score
Barca fan here and I come in peace. I honestly don't get why Milan fans are pissed.. with all due respect to Milan, Barca played much better than them and undoubtedly deserved to go through over the 180 minutes. Maybe Barca second penalty was a little bit controversial (even though it was a foul but you don't usually get penalized for these kind of fouls nowadays) but a lot seem to forget that Barca should've been awarded not one but TWO penalties in the San Siro and as most of us know a goal away from home weights more than a goal at home, so if anything Milan were actually a bit lucky in the first leg and maybe a bit unlucky in the second but I find it difficult to understand all this hate towards Barca. Again I'm not trolling or anything just stating the obvious, I hope I get a reasonable response because I have much more faith in this forum than the embarrassing FIF.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Barca fan here and I come in peace. I honestly don't get why Milan fans are pissed.. with all due respect to Milan, Barca played much better than them and undoubtedly deserved to go through over the 180 minutes. Maybe Barca second penalty was a little bit controversial (even though it was a foul but you don't usually get penalized for these kind of fouls nowadays) but a lot seem to forget that Barca should've been awarded not one but TWO penalties in the San Siro and as most of us know a goal away from home weights more than a goal at home, so if anything Milan were actually a bit lucky in the first leg and maybe a bit unlucky in the second but I find it difficult to understand all this hate towards Barca. Again I'm not trolling or anything just stating the obvious, I hope I get a reasonable response because I have much more faith in this forum than the embarrassing FIF.

Its not about who played better, its about who converted chances, its not a football peagent you know...If second penalty was not awarded, Milan would still be in the game, and who knows..., so we were essentially robbed of a chance to go through. And it is also not about compensating mistakes in refreeing from one game in another, so that argument does not make sense, lets talk about the game in question.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Well it's pretty Usual with saint Pep and Barca fans, when they struggle they say we were "dominant" and " deserved " to win just because their 300M $ squad has had the ball most of times and had made lots of useless shots, when they thrash other teams they praise the opponent and wish them the best.

I've got news for you, Barca will dominate possession vs. every team in the world, that doesn't mean you always deserve to win. Especially if ref pulls a PK out of his rear end and gifts it to you.

You can easily sense from their interviews that they hate Italian football, because they don't follow the holy godsend possession total football philosophy and always need PKs to go past Italy.

Italian coaches have won EPL, La Liga, CL and WC and even Asian Cup in the past ten years, and usually without having the best squad.

Fuck it, the game is about who scores more, the way a team does it is none of anyone's business unless it's not fair. We played defensive but it's not like we played dirty. Barca were the dirty ones with their excessive drivings and always shouting at ref at every chance.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Barca logic: team who has more possession and chances should automatically get a penalty. :fp:

why don't we simply pronounce them champions and let everybody else play for 2nd spot?

Fiero

Reaction score

Hey dude this thread was created long before our matchup in the CL quarter finals. I think Barca is scum, get over it. ;)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sadly jubes is starting .. fuck can football be clean for atleast one year :fp:

Schedule