Dida Thread

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
even sunderland have a better and(most expensive in the EPL) goalkeeper than we have... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
While i was waiting for this thread to load i was thinking ' i wonder if he's inured again'. Luckily it's when we don't have a match for another week or so. Should be back by then.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Beemer said:
Why the fuck does this always happen ONLY when he's gotten back into form? God damn it all. :mad:

Cause he is getting older,you get older>more injuries.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
dida is one of my favorite players,but the things must change next year..

dida is a good goalkeeper who sometimes makes mistake,just like everyone else..
the thing is his mistakes are blown out of proportions very often..
besides mistakes he has been injury prone recently,and the fact we don`t have an adequate replacement worries me..
kalac is not good enough + he is old..
fiori = pretty much same as kalac..

next summer we have to bring a good goalkeeper who will take over from dida,and put dida on the bench,or let them fight for the place in the team..

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
Beemer said:
Christ, do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

no..intelligent man :) :) :) :)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently, Dida played pretty well in the Ronnie/Zidane charity match this past Monday; let's hope it carries over into Cagliari on Sunday. acmilanclub.com posted this little snippet.

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
My pick for Whiner of the Week:

"Wouldn't it be a terrible shame if that clown of a goalkeeper Dida ends up keeping a clean sheet to send Celtic out of the Champions League. Dida, you will remember, collapsed in a heap after a gentle nudge from a fan at Celtic Park in the previous meeting of the clubs in the group. Will there be any afters from that game?

Celtic travel to the San Siro next week needing a point (the game is played next Tuesday, because Milan are in the World Club Championship) and one goal should do it but, if Milan score first, then it would be a cruel irony for Dida to keep out Gordon Strachan's improving team.

With their dreadful away record at this level — 15 games, 14 defeats — the odds are still against Celtic at the San Siro, but perhaps they can take comfort in the fact that Milan only need a point to top the group." (thisislondon.co.uk)

Even more reason for us to wipe the floor with Celtic rather than just going for the point next Tuesday.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
^ Good moment for Dida to redeem himself.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
My pick for whiner of the year - Dida. :D

One hell of a goalkeeper though, the way he kept some shots from Benfica under control was great. I have always been impressed by his ability to not drop it when theres a strong shot coming. Milan need to start looking for a replacement, he is not getting any younger.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Beemer said:
My pick for Whiner of the Week:

"Wouldn't it be a terrible shame if that clown of a goalkeeper Dida ends up keeping a clean sheet to send Celtic out of the Champions League. Dida, you will remember, collapsed in a heap after a gentle nudge from a fan at Celtic Park in the previous meeting of the clubs in the group. Will there be any afters from that game?

Celtic travel to the San Siro next week needing a point (the game is played next Tuesday, because Milan are in the World Club Championship) and one goal should do it but, if Milan score first, then it would be a cruel irony for Dida to keep out Gordon Strachan's improving team.

With their dreadful away record at this level — 15 games, 14 defeats — the odds are still against Celtic at the San Siro, but perhaps they can take comfort in the fact that Milan only need a point to top the group." (thisislondon.co.uk)

Even more reason for us to wipe the floor with Celtic rather than just going for the point next Tuesday.
LETS FUCKING RAPE THEM 5-0:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

The worst part is, im going to actuall *hear* all that crap being said next week on tv if i watch at home. Bar Italia it will have to be.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
dida had a good game against juve,that save on salihamdzic`s shot was just brilliant..

i was really scared when he complained about his right shoulder,i can`t even imagine kalac in the goal at cwc and vs inter..

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
For once he looked comfortable even whilst coming out from goal. The save on Salihamidzic was one of the best saves of the season.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
*Milan*4ever* said:
i was really scared when he complained about his right shoulder,i can`t even imagine kalac in the goal at cwc and vs inter..
I didn't even want to watch when he was getting treated, though I wouldn't have minded being the one who was later seen massaging his shoulder. :) In the meantime, I'll be waiting for the inevitable "Dida out of Celtic clash" headline on Channel 4.

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
madtherchot said:
Yep ... good game by him tonight. Alongside Nesta, our best performer.
agreed. this is the second consecutive game that dida is doing really well, he was MOM against Benfica and tonight was the best after Sandro

Reaction score
Far too big of a fuss has been made of this. The Celtic fan shouldn't have been on the pitch but Dida shouldn't have done what he did. Both were at fault but Dida clearly tried to get the match abandoned. We realise he shouldn't have been on the pitch and we have apologised but some of yous are blaming the fan when it was your own goalkeeper who tried to abandon the match. Both were at fault, it's not Celtics fault it's not Milans fault. It's a silly thing that everyone wants to and should forget about.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^Go to the local hardware store. Purchase some building supplies and build a bridge and get over it pal.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Holy Goalie said:
Far too big of a fuss has been made of this. The Celtic fan shouldn't have been on the pitch but Dida shouldn't have done what he did. Both were at fault but Dida clearly tried to get the match abandoned. We realise he shouldn't have been on the pitch and we have apologised but some of yous are blaming the fan when it was your own goalkeeper who tried to abandon the match. Both were at fault, it's not Celtics fault it's not Milans fault. It's a silly thing that everyone wants to and should forget about.
You're contradicting yourself by suddenly dragging the dive up out of nowhere when it's gone unmentioned by the rest of us for weeks, and then saying we should forget about it. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Well if you read up then you would see some references to why you should "rape Celtic 5-0". What have I to get over? I'm trying to be as fair as possible not dish out one sided bias. Then fan shouldn't have been on the pitch. Dida shouldn't have went down like a sack of potatoes after a hand being brushed against him. Both were at fault.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^This matter has been discussed throughly and we are tired of Celtic fans whinging over the same crap. It's as if they have nothing else to contribute to these forums than the old same crap.

Reaction score
I'm not whinging. This has made a few people say ohh come on lets beat Celtic because of what happened with Dida. It was a minor incident blown out of proportion. If you don't want to here a fair view then be my guest and go and make up your own theories. I'm trying to be fair and not one sided. Some one on here said Dida was attacked. If the fan actually did assault him would it be attempted murder? As I've said I'm not here to stir up trouble, quite the opposite really but no need to criticise me for trying to be fair.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Holy Goalie said:
If the fan actually did assault him would it be attempted murder?
Depends how severe the attack was. I would narrow it down and refer to it as physical assault. You know, to make more of a generalisation. What happened if the supporter had some infectious disease or flogged his log whilst engaging in celebrations in relation to McDonald's winning strike and touched your face?... Would you like that?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
I have noticed that on a number of ocassions when Dida stretches to make a save, he seems to have issues with his shoulder. What on earth is wrong with our fitness and medical team.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
I have noticed that on a number of ocassions when Dida stretches to make a save, he seems to have issues with his shoulder. What on earth is wrong with our fitness and medical team.
I don't think the problem is not so much stretching out to make a flying save as the impact from landing afterwards. The more acrobatic, usually the harder you land. That's also how he screwed up his knee against AEK last year. Plus, he's getting older, so the bumps and bruises don't heal as fast as they used to. His right shoulder - the one he tweaked yesterday - was operated on in the offseason.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Beemer said:
I don't think the problem is not so much stretching out to make a flying save as the impact from landing afterwards. The more acrobatic, usually the harder you land. That's also how he screwed up his knee against AEK last year. Plus, he's getting older, so the bumps and bruises don't heal as fast as they used to. His right shoulder - the one he tweaked yesterday - was operated on in the offseason.

Well if you are playing as a goal keeper for the europeen champs, you would play with the best teams in the world, you would be subjected to do a lot of acrobatic saves. Yeah i know Dida had surgery. Its down to the medical team to get him back on shape and i dont think they have done a good job. On top of his injury, they also seem to have issues getting Ronaldo back in shape, took almost 1-2 season to get Janku properly fit and if you look at how often players like Kaladza, Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Serginho, Ambro, etc gets injured, there could be a flaw in the medical and fitness department. Milan lab is not doing a good job.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:
Its down to the medical team to get him back on shape and i dont think they have done a good job. On top of his injury, they also seem to have issues getting Ronaldo back in shape, took almost 1-2 season to get Janku properly fit and if you look at how often players like Kaladza, Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Serginho, Ambro, etc gets injured, there could be a flaw in the medical and fitness department. Milan lab is not doing a good job.
In all honesty, I never thought about that. But you do make a point.

Schedule