Fossa Dei Leoni

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
RedskinUltraWFI said:
A new group has been founded!

GUERRIERI ULTRAS

Comunicato:

Dopo diverse situazioni più o meno sgradevoli della nostra Curva SUD è finalmente arrivato il momento della nascita di un nuovo gruppo ultras di Milano, “Guerrieri Ultras”.

Chi siamo:

Servono poche parole per presentarci, il nostro gruppo è nato dalla sinergia di alcuni militanti della ex Fossa dei Leoni e appunto i nuovi Guerrieri che, in serenità e accordo con il resto dei gruppi della curva; andremo a colmare il vuoto lasciato sia in sud che nei nostri cuori.
Come oramai la maggior parte delle tifoserie italiane, non siamo contraddistinti da nessuna ideologia politica né rossi ne neri ,ma solo ed esclusivamente rossoneri.
Siamo un gruppo indipendente e l’unico nostro scopo è quello di tifare, incitare,urlare,batterci …..per una sola causa....il nostro Magico Milan.

Dove e quando ci ritroviamo:

Le riunioni del nostro gruppo si terranno ogni giovedi alle 21.30 presso il Big bar sito in Viale Ungheria n. 24.

For those who don't read Italian, here's a summary:
Guerrieri Ultras was created by ex-FdL members and they want to replace the major hole (literally and figuratively) the dissolution left behind. Now that Commandos Tigre and Rams have moved up to the second ring of the Curva Sud I'm not sure where they'll stand exactly.

They want to cooperate with the other groups (Brigate Rossonere, Commandos Tigre, Panthers etc.) and will continue the policy of "neither red nor black, only red and black" in the stadium. (i.e. no political ideology)

this is good news :)

btw: how do you translate guerrieri to english?

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
Passion for *9* said:
Ultras are a disgrace to the sport. I can't wait for the rest of those mafia-like structures to disband. The club should really consider to discontinue their support. The so-called leaders are all in it for the money. I couldn't care less about those 5 minutes of choreography + the silly flares, I do care about safety + those easily incited morons are a disaster waiting to happen, as recent events have proved over + over again. Can't really count on Milan ultras to be more mature than the rest :o
Without ultras there is NO atmosphere in the stadium....they sing, chant their asses off to encourage the team...I cant immagine a football game anywhere in the world without ultras, its just not the same...And tell me why do you even give a shit that the so-called leaders are in it for the money? Whats it to you? If you couldnt care less about those beautiful choreographies then dont look at them, ok?

You care about safety? Ok...me too...And? How are the poeple at the games in any danger because of the ultras tell me? Football games without the ultras would be so damn boring I cant even start to immagine it...Thank god that a new group is forming.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
RedskinUltraWFI said:

GUERRIERI ULTRAS

Comunicato:

Dopo diverse situazioni più o meno sgradevoli della nostra Curva SUD è finalmente arrivato il momento della nascita di un nuovo gruppo ultras di Milano, “Guerrieri Ultras”.

Chi siamo:

Servono poche parole per presentarci, il nostro gruppo è nato dalla sinergia di alcuni militanti della ex Fossa dei Leoni e appunto i nuovi Guerrieri che, in serenità e accordo con il resto dei gruppi della curva; andremo a colmare il vuoto lasciato sia in sud che nei nostri cuori.
Come oramai la maggior parte delle tifoserie italiane, non siamo contraddistinti da nessuna ideologia politica né rossi ne neri ,ma solo ed esclusivamente rossoneri.
Siamo un gruppo indipendente e l’unico nostro scopo è quello di tifare, incitare,urlare,batterci …..per una sola causa....il nostro Magico Milan.

Le riunioni del nostro gruppo si terranno ogni giovedi alle 21.30 presso il Big bar sito in Viale Ungheria n. 24.

Guerrieri Ultras was created by ex-FdL members and they want to replace the major hole (literally and figuratively) the dissolution left behind. Now that Commandos Tigre and Rams have moved up to the second ring of the Curva Sud I'm not sure where they'll stand exactly.

They want to cooperate with the other groups (Brigate Rossonere, Commandos Tigre, Panthers etc.) and will continue the policy of "neither red nor black, only red and black" in the stadium. (i.e. no political ideology)

greate NEWS :D :D :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
peaboss said:
this is good news :)

btw: how do you translate guerrieri to english?

means FIGHTERS is think

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
we need to ask PUPONE :D
Whatever...Its the same thing. :)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
DugiNesta said:
we need to ask PUPONE :D

Yes, it's warriors. :D

This is definetly good news!!!!
It would be great if all our fans just got on amongst themselves!!!!
Maybe one day it'll happen...

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
SGK71122 said:
Without ultras there is NO atmosphere in the stadium....they sing, chant their asses off to encourage the team...I cant immagine a football game anywhere in the world without ultras, its just not the same...And tell me why do you even give a shit that the so-called leaders are in it for the money? Whats it to you? If you couldnt care less about those beautiful choreographies then dont look at them, ok?

You care about safety? Ok...me too...And? How are the poeple at the games in any danger because of the ultras tell me? Football games without the ultras would be so damn boring I cant even start to immagine it...Thank god that a new group is forming.

i agree..ultras RULES !! :star: :cool: :cool: :D

Reaction score
I'd be interested to know how they came up with that name.

I know our friends from Salernitana are called Viking Guerrieri.

The new group should be present by the 2006/07 season!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SGK71122 said:
I think its warriors.
Yep. Not sure if it's spelled differently in Italian, but guerra is also Spanish for "war."

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
wow great news!! Ultra's always seem to lighten up the atmosphere in the stadium :)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RedskinUltraWFI said:

I see...i thought they would start immediately but of course it's not practical or possible....

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
RedskinUltraWFI said:

GUERRIERI ULTRAS

Comunicato:

Chi siamo:

COOL!:D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RedskinUltraWFI said:

Sorry to disappoint you mate but the new group,Guerrieri Ultras, was present last night!!!!!!!!!!And they took the Fossas spot!!!!!!They are back!!!!!!!!
There were other groups as well.I noticed the BAD BOYS too, a name that will wind many inter fans up.... :D :D :D hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pupone said:
Sorry to disappoint you mate but the new group,Guerrieri Ultras, was present last night!!!!!!!!!!And they took the Fossas spot!!!!!!They are back!!!!!!!!
There were other groups as well.I noticed the BAD BOYS too, a name that will wind many inter fans up.... :D :D :D hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
Really?? I didnt notice them, I only noticed Brigate Rossonere and thats it. On the other hand, I heard more chanting than usual since Fossa's disbandment. :)

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
23.jpg

our new Group

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like them already :) . Do you know if they have an official site yet?

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes, it is nice to see the new group. I really miss the Fossa show.

SGK said:
I like them already :) . Do you know if they have an official site yet?
I think they didn't have an official site at this time. But probably later ;)

Reaction score
ok with that,but what about the other members of FDL...espesially those 14 who were forced to leave the stadium by the other groups?what do they think about the new group?is this group the continue of the fossa with another name or just some part of fossa who established them?

PS:bad boys ain't a new group...leoni della sud is a new one which as they say came up from fossa's ex-members too...does anyone n=knows something about them?

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nikolas Super3 said:
ok with that,but what about the other members of FDL...espesially those 14 who were forced to leave the stadium by the other groups?what do they think about the new group?is this group the continue of the fossa with another name or just some part of fossa who established them?

PS:bad boys ain't a new group...leoni della sud is a new one which as they say came up from fossa's ex-members too...does anyone n=knows something about them?

There are some fossa's members still part of these new groups but there are also many new members in peace and harmony with other ultras groups.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Ultras are a disgrace to the sport. I can't wait for the rest of those mafia-like structures to disband. The club should really consider to discontinue their support. The so-called leaders are all in it for the money. I couldn't care less about those 5 minutes of choreography + the silly flares, I do care about safety + those easily incited morons are a disaster waiting to happen, as recent events have proved over + over again. Can't really count on Milan ultras to be more mature than the rest :o
maybe the teams should hire someone to be in charge of it and run it all. it might take some fun out of it it, but i admit there are lots of problems and they need to be solved to make it safe.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes....maybe we should ask Yuchen Fish.... ;)

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
i really want to know when guerrieri ultras will make their website? :conf:

Schedule