Lucas Paquetá Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Dx2q3DsWwAAtWm6.jpg

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
paquetaaaaa world class.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Great appreciation for attacking space again and would combine really well with a dynamic, intelligent left winger.

Needs to cut out some of the dilly dallying on the ball though as he lost it in dangerous positions a few times.

That, and his defensive coverage of the space between the CB and fullback when the opposition makes runs there. When he ups his stamina this will probably improve as well.

Right now I would rotate the midfield triangle a but and play him in the centre of a 4231.....at least until he gets fitter, and learns the defensive movements of the mezz'ala role in the 433.

Very promising player though indeed.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
His impact to our game is so obvious. We are much more dynamic and quick. Too bad Hakan was out of sync 50% of the times.

Imagine also having a better LB to help...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
His impact to our game is so obvious. We are much more dynamic and quick. Too bad Hakan was out of sync 50% of the times.

Imagine also having a better LB to help...

True... but the first 30 mins i was shocked at how good our left side was.. even suso switched to that side at some point.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Loved his game tonight. He reminds me of this experienced, tactically astute Serie A midfielder who turns on the flair when he moves forward. Like a Quagliarella of midfield.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Loved his game tonight. He reminds me of this experienced, tactically astute Serie A midfielder who turns on the flair when he moves forward. Like a Quagliarella of midfield.
1b88811aa888b842fbb3dc5933cce297.gif

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
has vision and passing skills, needs some time to get used to league
funny is his first 4 games in italy will be juve, napoli, napoli, roma

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
1b88811aa888b842fbb3dc5933cce297.gif

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

My reaction exactly :lol:

I absolutely love him so far. He was lauded for his technical ability but his tactical ability has arguably been even more impressive. It's just impressive how fast he's acclimatized and given this team balance right from the beginning. While he's not very fast it feels like almost every step he takes is well calculated and effective, both offensively and more suprisingly defensively

:star:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
rofl what? quags of midfield. reminds me of hamsik to be honest but with better potential. Great game. well done. Going be to world class for sure.

we are still missing biglia, bonaventura and conti for this game. also suso was rested and as much as people like to hate him hakan too.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Watching him in Flamengo I thought for sure he will need time to adapt.

He provides a balance to the midfield we’ve lacked for the best part of a decade. He’s going to be a star :proud:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
rofl what? quags of midfield. reminds me of hamsik to be honest but with better potential. Great game. well done. Going be to world class for sure.

we are still missing biglia, bonaventura and conti for this game. also suso was rested and as much as people like to hate him hakan too.

With Bakayoko, performing as he is + time for Biglia to regain match fitness ... i think he lost his spot...and i like Biglia

same for Bonaventura, with Paqueta being a better midfielder (doing midfielder things. looking for passes, working defensively, tactically sound) ... i think his spot is lost as well ... and i'm sure we're getting another good midfielder in the summer

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
On top of his skill and ability to play balls through, what really impressed me was his work rate and willingness to fight for the ball. Terrific signing for now and the future.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
With Bakayoko, performing as he is + time for Biglia to regain match fitness ... i think he lost his spot...and i like Biglia

same for Bonaventura, with Paqueta being a better midfielder (doing midfielder things. looking for passes, working defensively, tactically sound) ... i think his spot is lost as well ... and i'm sure we're getting another good midfielder in the summer

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Those two are players of the past - if they want to take pay cuts and be a part of the group offering good rotation play and leadership then thats fine but if they still want to be starters they should look elsewhere

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Amazing player, nice vision and passing

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6uafX507f0

Yesterday in match thread some of you said he is slow after one counterattack.

Look at 0:18 first few steps of that counterattack he was actually fast... but then slowed down because there was a defender.

Also i dont agree with some of you saying he should release the ball earlier, your reasoning being "this is not brazilian league".
Look at 0:55 in the same video... this is actually his playstyle trait. He likes to draw as many opponents around him, then quickly release teammate with a clever pass.

Last edited:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6uafX507f0

Yesterday in match thread some of you said he is slow after one counterattack.

Look at 0:18 first few steps of that counterattack he was actually fast... but then slowed down because there was a defender.

Also i dont agree with some of you saying he should release the ball earlier, your reasoning being "this is not brazilian league".
Look at 0:55 in the same video... this is actually his playstyle traits. He likes to draw as many opponents around him, then quickly release teammate with a clever pass.

On 1st: Good use of laws of psisocs &#55357;&#56842; he has speed, not slow, but not super fast. Sometimes looked slow coz had no idea what to dp. In here he didnt see Koulibaly, should have jusg prolong it ti kessoe, then Samu and its 100% chanxe there.
On 2nd) he does that ok yes. But also looses qiite few times. Need to be carefućć, I believe they will work on that

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Excellent assist! Love this player!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Played good in patches, once he gets his fitness levels up he will be a force. He’s basically useless once he gets tired atm.

Nice assist today though

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
If all goes well he will be as good as hernanes was at Lazio.

Acceptable.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm just glad he didn't turn out to be a Gabigol.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
More fitness and kilos and here u have a top mid

Schedule