MilanStore

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Has anybody ordered anything from MilanStore? Everytime I try to order something to the United States I have a €75 charge for shipping. I won't be back to Italy until September and I think the champion t-shirt will be gone then. Any ideas? Usually when I ship things to America it only costs that much if I wont it shipped international next day or 2 day. :devil3: Anyone that can think of anything, e-mail me. Skyler.W@libero.it Grazie!

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I was going to open a new thread but I searched & found this one.
So..
I'm going to go to Italy and Slovenia on 13rd of July. I have few cities to visit which are included in tour programme. And I'll buy Milan souvenirs, so I want to learn the cities that MilanStore has subsidiaries in. Which cities has MilanStore in it?

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
if you guys wanna get milan stuffs you can try the the sports shops around the duomo. i got my milan stuffs there. but i think it's better if you ask the italians living in milan. they can give you better advice than me. :D

BoredGame

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACM
i would like to buy the captain armband, where can i find it?

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
i really have trouble finding milanstuff...............yesterday i got myself a milan mug and key vhain , i have jerseys which arent the original ones..........THEY ARE TOO DAMN COSTLY 55$ a piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mercy2000

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze(the best!), Inzaghi, Leonardo, Albertini, Van Basten, Massaro.
it's better if you ask the italians living in milan. they can give you better advice than me
:tongue: right!
The official milan store in the city is the "New Milan Point",where you can find the same stuff sold in www.milanstore.biz + also buy match tickets.
The store is located in Piazza XXIV Maggio,quite close to the "Porta Genova FS" subway stop (Green Line).Then,you can also find stuff in shops near Duomo,like Football Corner or at the San Siro Store,in the stadium (they sell also Inter stuff..).Also in Adidas shops you will find milan shirts.
Be aware,in the street in centre and outside the stadium,ppl sell FAKE shirts-caps-scarf-flags...very cheap but NOT original.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
mercy2000 said:
:tongue: right!
The official milan store in the city is the "New Milan Point",where you can find the same stuff sold in www.milanstore.biz + also buy match tickets.
The store is located in Piazza XXIV Maggio,quite close to the "Porta Genova FS" subway stop (Green Line).Then,you can also find stuff in shops near Duomo,like Football Corner or at the San Siro Store,in the stadium (they sell also Inter stuff..).Also in Adidas shops you will find milan shirts.
Be aware,in the street in centre and outside the stadium,ppl sell FAKE shirts-caps-scarf-flags...very cheap but NOT original.
Does MilanStore have anymore subsidiaries in cities like Roma, Florence?

Reaction score
I also get the 75 Eur shipping charge regardless of what I'm ordering. What are they thinking?!

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
One word: Ebay. I get all my Milan stuff there, including Jerseys.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
GAMilan said:
Any other alternative ? Nobody from ebay is shipping to Romania :mad:

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
That sucks dude. I don't know of any alternatives. Other then local soccer stores here in the states, all of Milan stuff has been bought off of ebay. Sorry.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
GAMilan said:

Me too. nearly a dozen jerseys from ebay and counting :D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Me too. nearly a dozen jerseys from ebay and counting :D

Wow...good quality? How much did you pay for it+shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
menon_inc said:
Wow...good quality? How much did you pay for it+shipping?

Yes. I bought 11 so far from ebay and I am extremely happy with at least 9 of them. The remaining are still fine (no holes or tear), but the threads in some location are starting to pull apart. Not very noticeable, unless you really look into it under a very bright lamp. I'm still happy with the condition.

Price ranges between 20 - 75 USD, depending on the item (rare, old and shirts with number/names are normally more expensive). Luck also play big part, I bought my Centenary jersey for USD 75 and then a week later another one was sold for only USD 35.

Shipping ranges between USD 5-20, depending on seller location and how fast you want it to be. Mine usually arrive in 2 weeks.

Coming from Malaysia, it will be easier for you to pay. Malaysia had their own ebay site (ebay.my if not mistaken). PM me for more info.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I'cve been to the store at the stadium and it wasn't too expensive at all. I got an AC Milan espresso cup set for like 15 euros, but when I went on the milanstore site a lot of the items or not available for shipping to the USA.

Like gaizka22 said, I would buy Milan stuff on Ebay.

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
gaizka22 said:
Yes. I bought 11 so far from ebay and I am extremely happy with at least 9 of them. The remaining are still fine (no holes or tear), but the threads in some location are starting to pull apart. Not very noticeable, unless you really look into it under a very bright lamp. I'm still happy with the condition.

Price ranges between 20 - 75 USD, depending on the item (rare, old and shirts with number/names are normally more expensive). Luck also play big part, I bought my Centenary jersey for USD 75 and then a week later another one was sold for only USD 35.

Shipping ranges between USD 5-20, depending on seller location and how fast you want it to be. Mine usually arrive in 2 weeks.

Coming from Malaysia, it will be easier for you to pay. Malaysia had their own ebay site (ebay.my if not mistaken). PM me for more info.

Me too. I have bought about 7 jerseys from ebay. Not a single problem with any of them. I have never spent over $25 on one.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
If you wait a little bit I am going to be selling a bunch of my jerserys on ebay and starting them for almost nothing, just so I can get rid of them. They are used, but all in really good shape and only worn a couple of times each. I am going to try and put them on there this weekend if I can find time.

All in all I own about 30 differeent jerseys from all the teams I follow and have decided that is just too many. Of the Milan ones alone I think I have about 15 and am going to be selling at least 5 of them, so when I do I will let you know.

Schedule