Official: Rafael Leão Thread

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
needs to learn how to time his runs much better. Partly Piolis fault too - he should be focusing on that with him. With his pace and power he should be scoring many on counter when last pass is threaded to him

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
00LmN4U.gif

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Either sell him for 125 mil this summer or take a risk in developing this selfish cunt further next year and if he becomes a beast then some one will activate the 175 mil anyways.

His attitude stinks.
He has very low football iq.
We will never be a proper proper team with him on the pitch.

Imo sell for whatever we get over 120 in the summer , sell Maignan for 70-80 if he doesn't renew at 5-6 mil a year max. Add to the 100mil chest we have already incl CDK sale.

Get in a top manager and give them 300mil warchest to mould team perfectly for their way of playing.

Seems like the only legit thing to do tbh

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy is sooooooo overrated we need to cash in on the hype.

LemonCookies

Andrea Poli Fan Club President
Reaction score
Leao is a special player. Overvalued or not, you're not a fodder play if you can fetch over a hundred million. That'd be our biggest outgoing transfer fee of all time.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao is a special player. Overvalued or not, you're not a fodder play if you can fetch over a hundred million. That'd be our biggest outgoing transfer fee of all time.
He has special potential for sure. But success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Unless ur Messi/R9/R10/Maradona level. Which he most certainly isn’t anywhere close to.

He is sooo fucking dumb , remember that chance yesterday when it was almost 2 on 1 running up from mf .. he should be running beyond the defender and would be easy 1v1 but the dumbfuck was waiting around. Even a div 4 player with half his speed will make that run every fucking time.

that Pulisic square 2v1 vs keeper was the only option in a critical part of the match but he just wanted to score he doesn’t give a shit- even cr7 isn’t as selfish as this pig.

Combo of low football iq , lack of respect for teammates and team , bad attitude (so many times throwing arms up in air yesterday and telling much more intelligent players to be there , pass here etc) .. hes just a big fish in a team lacking quality in attack. His natural physique is great obviously but he needs a coach to slap him everyday in training make him cry and then make him fucking practice everyday to be able to become a world class player like his talent deserves.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
I don’t think he is dumb. I don’t even think he is lazy or content. He is just not consistent. I think pioli stopped coaching him and since Rebic was sold there is no competition and without him we are ass.

I like him a lot and he could be a special player or 100 million market injection for moncada to collect some French players

I will never forget the ending of scudetto season when he worked so hard and effectively. I thought he would take a Michael Jordan like jump and I was wrong

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He played really well in the return leg. Beautiful goal.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao is much better than Niang ever was.
But still worse than prime Balotelli.
Prime Balotelli was more consistent, and consistency wasn't even his strong side. :proud:

Leao is closer to KPB to be honest - one world class match, invisible in 10 matches after.

Milanista from Russia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Leau's problem is that he is in a special position in the team. This can be seen by the way Pioli frees him from rough work and how he behaves at the same time himself, practically without helping his partners. For comparison, you can see how Vinicius sweats, for example, it commands respect even though he is an asshole :lol:

There is no progress from here. The level that Rafa gave out in the spring of 22 remained a bright smear of stability, courage and desire. Now the Portuguese is doing everyone a favor by going out on the field and turning sour at the first difficulties. There needs to be a coach who will hit you on the forehead and make you reconsider some values, there is not much time left. Leau is already 25 and at this age it is more and more difficult to develop further. Not everyone comes across Jurgen Klopp on the sports road like Salah

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
everyone expected bigger progress from him, for sure eh is trying to do more
but many times he complicates things - too long keeping the ball,
average finishing most of the time
give him proper coach..

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Romario
This is a funny thread.

People complaining when he's one of the only outlets.

Followed by a goal gif.
I like that he is really step up latelly. Today i would cash in Mike instead of Leão.

Schedule