Philippe Senderos Thread

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
zank said:
any have picture senderos whit jersey milan in game.....

uefag.jpg

peters

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he looked very calm and commanding in the back in second half yesterday, making some great tackles and got quite few balls in our area... i read he was much more sloppy in first half. Might be the "decend to good but with lapses" kind of guy...

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Of course he was a bit sloppy in the first half because it's the first time he played for us(?)
He is good and young, and can get even better with the champions we have here.

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
Besfort said:
Of course he was a bit sloppy in the first half because it's the first time he played for us(?)
He is good and young, and can get even better with the champions we have here.

Exactly. And he hasn't played for what? Three months? I think he did a good job. He may do well with a natural leader in the back... Kaladze was commanding our back line, and the both did a respectable job. Senderos was a bit uneasy the first half... but he did fine the second half.

Good, young and I saw promising... he'll do fine for us. :) Maybe we should even buy him if he keeps it up! :) It was unfortunate about his injury... he had some form issues and maybe took his time to get back in good shape.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I only saw the highlights of the game so cant really comment on his performance.

It wouldnt have been a polished performance being out for so long and joining a new team. Give him games and im sure he will improve. He has age on his side and can learn from the masters Paolo and Sandro.

All the Best.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
I watched all the game and in the first half he was (maybe this is harsh word but...) disaster! But in the second half he was great! I mean really great!!!
He makes some great crucial tackles and didn't lose air chalenge!
I think that he is certainly continue in Milan! We are in deficit at CB right now and after summer when Il Capitano and Favalli are gone that will be even more obvious so i think he will stay at Milan for sure! We also need to buy one truly class CB!
Forza Filip i believe in you!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
IMHO he was on the fielded unfit. Somehow got the feeling it wasn't just no-playing time that resulted the awful performance in the first half.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Milan Legend written all over him

forza senderrors :proud:

i like him, nothing to do with his performance remind me of stam. hope he does good and develop.
second half was decent or gr8 when compared to first half

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Giancarlo

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Pirlo, Borriello, Pato, Ronaldinho
ReBorned said:
I watched all the game and in the first half he was (maybe this is harsh word but...) disaster! But in the second half he was great! I mean really great!!!
He makes some great crucial tackles and didn't lose air chalenge!
I think that he is certainly continue in Milan! We are in deficit at CB right now and after summer when Il Capitano and Favalli are gone that will be even more obvious so i think he will stay at Milan for sure! We also need to buy one truly class CB!
Forza Filip i believe in you!

I totally agree with you... what can you say though? He hasn't played for three months. Took a while for him to get his feet warmed up...

He's back and should be pass any injury... I think maybe he didn't really have much of an injury and simply wasn't fit enough and had to get back into shape.

He made some nice tackles... that double tackle was my favorite... in other words, if he can make that 2nd half performance the entire game, I'll take him over Favalli...

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
he impressed me a lot!!!! :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ashish said:
Milan Legend written all over him

forza senderrors :proud:

i like him, nothing to do with his performance remind me of stam. hope he does good and develop.
second half was decent or gr8 when compared to first half

Yeah his on the right path to become new Stam:

-bald
-tall
-strong

If he can learn from Maldini he will literally be a rock in our defense.

By the way: if he turns out to be great,do we have a clause to buy for a "x" amount of money that Arsenal can`t refuse?

Any of u guys know ?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we can buy him, remember why didnt buy ivanovic from chelsea cause we dont groom players for anyother team.

we have an option to buy ;)

i dont know how we are going on without conceding........gattu is the answer.
i thought after last season that gattu has past it, thanks bulldog for proving me wrong.

i now think flamini is more aggressive than gattuso we have two finest DMs in the world bring one cb a complete striker gorcuff and full back(if we have enough cash)

we can challenge for scudetto and Cl next year. can anybody post stats of senderrors in Epl or other competition, i heard he was good along with toure in 2006.

Besfort said:
9 millions !

fuck Arsene wanker:(

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forgot to add the Milan paid 2.5 million for one year loan deal + 9 millions buy option. IMO that means that Senderos will stay here 100% since our management wouldn't be that stupid to pay that amount of money for a loan deal.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Besfort said:
Forgot to add the Milan paid 2.5 million for one year loan deal + 9 millions buy option. IMO that means that Senderos will stay here 100% since our management wouldn't be that stupid to pay that amount of money for a loan deal.
You are sure? I though it's smaller arranged fee.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Trust Bes with transfer figures ...

Not bad for a first outing. His physical condition will better, and he can learn a lot about reading the game from our veterans. He's also quite a force to reckon with in the opponent's box during set pieces ... hope he opens his account with us soon.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
senderrors flying higher than kaka
141622033-soccer-uefa-champions-league-arsenal-v-ac-milan-emirates-stadium.jpg

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Yes he's bald, but is he faset? :D

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would certainly go a long way toward helping us shore up our backline if Senderos works out. Milan would then only need to add one more CB in January or over summer (we should be preparing a 20 million offer for Santacroce, IMO). Throw in Gourcuff, a striker, and one more FB and we would have one of the best teams in Europe. I hope it all works out for us because not being in the CL this year and our early elimination last year have been too much for me to handle...

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Besfort said:
that means the only amount of money we paid is 2.5 million for the one year loan, the deal also included an agreement that should we decide to keep him he has a fixed price of 9m to be sold at, if we dont then we would have only paid 2.5m for the 1 year loan deal.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I dont think Milan needs to pay so much for Senderos. that would be around 11 mln for a player that WILL NOT be Maldini's sobstution.

Milan needs to find a palyer of highest calibre to sub Il Capitano in the summer. There are few options, but only few: Santacroce, mayyybe Mexes, Zapata... Santacroce above all.

"Santacroce", Nesta, Kaladze, Bonera and maybe Darmian... paying 11 mln for a player that will be 4th or 5th CB - I dont see it happening in Milan honestly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead Milan would to better with paying for Maldini's replacement and one more decent fullback. but maybe Oddo will come back, who knows...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senderos is a very good Cb, and was very unfit yesterday. So maybe he can show he can play real football and Milan keeps him. Its up to him. He has my support but he has to proove he is worthy of Milan shirt. A team that is known for the best defenders in the world cannot have normal european defenders payed 11mln.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It appears he will have to wait a little longer to impress us as he is not available for the game at Lecce. Lets just hope its fatigue and not another injury.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I know he is only just starting to play but he was awful last night. He is and will never be Milan class i just hope we send him back to Arsenal at the end of the season.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He wasn't that bad, worked hard for Milan's second goal. Some people seem to be expecting the next Jaap Stam out of him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MassterMark said:
i think he was quite good.
LOL. Well you're the Master!

Schedule