The epic of Dzeko

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Dzeko, Mediocre?

He is a really good striker but then we have to keep Zlatan and fix the LB position and fucking do something about our midfield.

Sahin + another DM would feed him well.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dzeko, Ibra, Prince
All the pieces are lining up for a Dzeko transfer :D

Suck it haters :D

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Perhaps it was meant to be after all :proud:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Atleast hes better than carol.
I can find this good only if deal is loan, or in 4 psyments something.
Then we could work on jovetic, strot, kolarov

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

We need a classic CF that Ibra never was. How many times did we Ibra trying to do wanders with noone in the box? I actually think that someone who can tap in from Cassano/Binho/El Sharaawi will have a better scoring record than Ibra with us and improve the tactics.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Dzeko is really good striker.

We need him. I just wanted to keep Ibrahimovic too. :( But, oh well.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I also endorse Dzeko

preferably: Dzeko,Hernanes and hummels

to replace the big gaping hole B&g has just created in our squad

Damocles

Denis Law's Backheel
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Gattuso, Abbiati

You mean apart from City not wanting to sell him and him not wanting to leave, you mean?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7762637/Dzeko-plans-City-stay

"Everything that is being said about Edin's transfer away from Manchester City is purely media speculation," Irfan Redzepagic told SportSport.

"Journalists have to write something, that is their job and I understand that.

"But let's be serious, Edin is more than happy at City and there is no way that he would go somewhere else.

"Let's stop talking about transfers right away."

Also, Mancini said that he's staying in his press conference a few days ago.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dzeko is perfect to replace Ibra now. He should ask Mancity to allow transfer. Dzeko is more cheaper than Tevez(transfer fee and salary, and more younger) and more fitter than Tevez when milan has 3 second striker(robinho,shaarawy, cassano)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Dzeko is perfect to replace Ibra now. He should ask Mancity to allow transfer. Dzeko is more cheaper than Tevez(transfer fee and salary, and more younger) and more fitter than Tevez when milan has 3 second striker(robinho,shaarawy, cassano)

Pretty much this,and if we get another ball playing midfielder like Sahin,he can averrage a 25 goals/season in Serie A minimum.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pretty much this,and if we get another ball playing midfielder like Sahin,he can averrage a 25 goals/season in Serie A minimum.

yeah! sahin is very good playmaker. I hope real will buy modric then Sahin can leave real for milan with loan + obligation to buy( about 10 millions euro)

milan will spend about 45 million euro for sahin(10 millions) +dzeko(22) + rolando(13). it's great!!! we can competitive with Juve, inter in serie a.
i really like dzeko. :thumbsup: he is less skiller ibra but if milan buy sahin, dzeko can score about 20 goal in serie a!!!

Nikfes

Fresh rumour.
Reaction score
yeah! sahin is very good playmaker. I hope real will buy modric then Sahin can leave real for milan with loan + obligation to buy( about 10 millions euro)

milan will spend about 45 million euro for sahin(10 millions) +dzeko(22) + rolando(13). it's great!!! we can competitive with Juve, inter in serie a.
i really like dzeko. :thumbsup: he is less skiller ibra but if milan buy sahin, dzeko can score about 20 goal in serie a!!!

I want your optimism. :D

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

:thumbsup: I wish ... I wish ...

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
^ Pato isn't a fucking winger, get that though your head. Pato is a #9 not a winger.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I'm pretty sure that Pato has played on the wing under Leonardo. He'd be much better as a #9 though.

yes and i've played as a gk, midfielder, cb and a striker on the beach but that doesn't mean i play best on all 3 positions... putting pato as a winger is a waste of his abilities. it'd be better to just do

Dzeko - Pato/Robi
------Boa---------

Dzeko would work way better in a 2 man striker system.

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
yes and i've played as a gk, midfielder, cb and a striker on the beach but that doesn't mean i play best on all 3 positions... putting pato as a winger is a waste of his abilities. it'd be better to just do

Dzeko - Pato/Robi
------Boa---------

Dzeko would work way better in a 2 man striker system.

But Pato played well as a winger. A 4-3-3 variation would be great just to mix it up during the season.

Schedule