Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Maldini is going to commit another huge fuck up like he did extending Pioli by giving Leao 6-7m a season. Take the big money offer from an PL club and move on.

And if Maldini even thinks about keeping Pioli hopefully he gets kicked out as well.
Actually the mistake was not selling Rafa last summer when his value was higher and signing Kvara as a replacement (who we were interested in). With only one year remaining on his contract and a horrible second half of the season, our bargaining power has dropped.

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
2011-12: Chealsea sacked Villas Boas during the season, replaced him with Di Matteo, and won the CL
2015-16: Real sacked Benitez during the season, replaced him with Zidane, and won the CL
2019-20: Bayern sacked Ancelotti during the season, replaced him Hansi-Flick, and won the CL

Come on Maldini. It is not too late to react. We have a once in a lifetime opportunity with our UCL draw, don't waste it with Pioli, hire a real coach.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is what we bringing to Naples?

:lol: we will get eaten alive. That stadium, that passion, their form...

Better make a move before its too late.
It’s too late in the season. Pioli will finish it out.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
2011-12: Chealsea sacked Villas Boas during the season, replaced him with Di Matteo, and won the CL
2015-16: Real sacked Benitez during the season, replaced him with Zidane, and won the CL
2019-20: Bayern sacked Ancelotti during the season, replaced him Hansi-Flick, and won the CL

Come on Maldini. It is not too late to react. We have a once in a lifetime opportunity with our UCL draw, don't waste it with Pioli, hire a real coach.
2022-23: AC Milan are owned by Gerry "Deep-pockets" Cardinale who won't sack a coach since it means paying two, meaning Pioli stays and won the CL

Rossonero10

All Star
Reaction score
Other teams have figured out a way to crash and overload his side.

Pioli has no response tactically. Seems like Leao doesn't have the discipline and diligence to work on other aspects of his games either.
I agree Leao does get overloaded, as teams identify 0 threat when they look over their shoulders and see Brahim/CDK. We miss Theo down the left, that boy needs to take more vitamin C.

But yeah, all the more reason to stretch the play and break the line. Not drop back into trouble.

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
I’m not a tactical guru like our guy brk, but our midfield gets sliced through like butter every single fucking game. It’s like Pioli forgot that we had our most success playing 3 mids last year. We played a faux 4231 and our best games had 3 of Benny, Tonali, Krunic, or Kessie on the field. Jesus titty fucking Christ control the middle of the pitch. It’s not like we don’t have the bodies.

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not a huge Diaz fan but with that being said, he’s made some progress this year and can be a useful player, but why the hell did he play this game? Him and Benny together was asking to get overrun, especially with no Theo. Just so fucking stupid from Pioli. Dude needs to get his head out of his ass

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We made Beto & Udogie look like prime

I agree Leao does get overloaded, as teams identify 0 threat when they look over their shoulders and see Brahim/CDK. We miss Theo down the left, that boy needs to take more vitamin C.

But yeah, all the more reason to stretch the play and break the line. Not drop back into trouble.
Leao literally renders Theo useless on the left. Have you seen how many easy overlapping runs of Theo's he fucked up because of his shite passing?

That's why Theo roams now.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
W night in my book @Qaas

d07df4b675d5310d2f910333d1f28ee5.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually the mistake was not selling Rafa last summer when his value was higher and signing Kvara as a replacement (who we were interested in). With only one year remaining on his contract and a horrible second half of the season, our bargaining power has dropped.
Kvara, Kolo Muani, Enzo. All massive mistakes.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Apparently this was the first time past couple of years that the curva responded with indifference to the players gratitude/clapping after the match. No clapping back, no whistling. Good

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they’ll find a way to get through in the CL vs Napoli. Much needed extra money with missing out on the top 4 looking more likely each passing week.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they’ll find a way to get through in the CL vs Napoli. Much needed extra money with missing out on the top 4 looking more likely each passing week.
No way with Pioli . People here are delusional.He won 1-2 games against Spaletti. No going forward with Pioli that is it. He won one trophy in his career with us and that is his pinnacle. Time to move one ,sooner better.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kvara, Kolo Muani, Enzo. All massive mistakes.
That’s what pisses me off the most…our scouting is EXCELLENT with strong links to a number of potential top players at affordable prices like Kvara, Kolo, Enzo, Szobos, Nkunku (not to mention players that we DID actually sign). However, for some reason, we keep failing to pull the trigger too often and end up signing inferior players or those who don’t work out like CDK, Brahim + Origi.

Therefore, maybe the problem isn’t with Moncada and his scouting team but rather M&M. In fact, given his strong track record, I wouldn’t mind seeing Massara leave and Moncada replacing him as SD with REAL decision making power. After all, his signings for Monaco were on another level too.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Leao’s ability is not in question he has all the ability in the world. It is his timing to play simply or use trickery at the right time and place, decision making to assist or shoot at the right time and place and finishing that lets him down. If he can master all of these traits there is no stopping him.

The man has it all he just needs to apply the timing and place to use what he has to offer. I suspect this is what @SecondStar means by focus. Correct me if I a wrong.

Early Milan Serginho would be a great reference point for Leao in timing and place to use the appropriate skills and focus.
I think it’s not a “focus” thing. He just isn’t a good decision maker , it’s blatantly obvious. I don’t think it’s that easy to work on that and improve it tbh. Maybe a better coach could improve him in that aspect Idk. But his decision making and intelligence of the game in terms of where he should move , when to make the run when to pass it etc is just not there. He is a bit thick headed tbh.

But his physical abilities , pace dribbling are very very good so he will still affect matches for sure. Just not close to as much as we think he will.

Elite players have a great football iq and intuition. He doesn’t have that.

I believe he would crush under a good coach in a counter attacking team or in a team which knows how to make space to play him in(his attacking position would need to be improved heavily aswell tho).

It’s best we sell him in the summer for a good price and reinvest.

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
This team sucks! I'm tired of the excuses, of trying to rationalize our recent form, we simply suck. The players are overrated big time, the coach is out of ideas, the owner is a charlatan, and MMM have been a disaster lately. The players are not motivated, can't string two passes together, and our attack is too slow to develop so defenses are ready to react. We concede the most ridiculous goals, often for luck of concentration. And here we talk about beating Napoli, of having a chance to reach the CL finals: are you fucking kidding me?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Whats the probability of Zidan or Tuechel taking on a challenge of winning a title with owner Gerry, Sekemeker/Messias as their starting RW and without a Leao re-signing guarantee?

They might consider it. Its like playing a video game on the highest dificulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule