Choose your ethical dilemma

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
problem is you can't put those 2 in a 2man midfield. You need another player in the middle

I feel like we've been talking about this shit since beginning of the season
Funny

Considering how plenty of the positivity force members claimed that they are our best midfield pairing and shot down anyone that questioned it.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny

Considering how plenty of the positivity force members claimed that they are our best midfield pairing and shot down anyone that questioned it.

Our best midfield pairing last season also suffered when we didn’t play a more physical player in the AM position. The problem isn’t who’s in the duo, it’s that the duo isn’t protected.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
That concept is a little too advanced for most here. You are not allowed to say a single bad word about anything or you are a fake fan.

Literally everyone here is criticising the team right now though so I don’t get this imaginary or exaggerated arguments.

People mention how positive force Main guy Samaldinho makes up imaginary arguments but isn’t this exactly the same but on the other side of the coin?

You may have felt that way before last year, but literally everyone right now in this forum is criticising the team, Pioli, Maldini, Massara etc etc.

So while you may have felt that way before, I feel that’s no longer the case now. I assume you’re replying this way because of what Milan10 said to you the other time which was admittedly a bit uncalled for.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
That concept is a little too advanced for most here. You are not allowed to say a single bad word about anything or you are a fake fan.

Similarly you can't back the team and management when times are tough, even when putting forward reasonable comments, asking questions, looking for answers, as you'll be get branded "positivity force".

Swings and roundabouts, and it's fun haha...

Just checking, we're still top 4 and in the CL yeah?

Asking for a friend obviously 💪✌️

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny

Ya this isn't an us vs them statement, and we honestly wouldn't of been able to figure that out without watching them performing week in week out. When Kessie was here, certain games they looked like a better pairing. But now we see the light.

This is football after all, you can have theories on how things will work but until game day you'll never actually know.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally everyone here is criticising the team right now though so I don’t get this imaginary or exaggerated arguments.

People mention how positive force Main guy Samaldinho makes up imaginary arguments but isn’t this exactly the same but on the other side of the coin?

You may have felt that way before last year, but literally everyone right now in this forum is criticising the team, Pioli, Maldini, Massara etc etc.

So while you may have felt that way before, I feel that’s no longer the case now. I assume you’re replying this way because of what Milan10 said to you the other time which was admittedly a bit uncalled for.
Yeah, right now everybody sees it, but before that when me and a few others were rightfully criticizing the management we were branded as not real fans.
Some geniuses even came up with stuff like 'you are happy when Milan lose' or 'cry' when we finally got 1 good result after a series of embarrassments.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes, Baka can be our only savior right now since they didn't care to replace Kessie
Also I hope Pioli will try CDK at RW instead of these 2 bums he prefers currently before he sacked
I just don't think CDK can work as a RWB in a 352. in a 433 sure

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Teams outmuscle Tonali and Bennacer, and Bennacer has lost a step with his ball winning ability. He was one of the best I've seen at this before, but now they clearly need help. There's just no press and ball retention anymore. Kinda like Liverpool tbh. This can maybe be helped by tactics. Switch to a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3.

If we make top 4 it will be on the back of Theo. He's the only one performing atm.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Why play Bennacer and Diaz together against an ultra physical Udinese side? Almost all their players are double the size of Bennacer and Diaz. It’s really embarrassing to see how Bennacer was bullied around in midfield.

I was initially angry to see a 41 years old Ibra playing 70 mins, then I start to understand the reason when I saw Origi and Rebic’s performance. Giroud is the only functioning CF when have.

Reaching UCL next season is increasingly becoming an impossible task, but even without CL football next season, I think Poili still won’t be fired. It’s really sad to see the brand of football we have been playing and constantly outclassed by small Serie A teams.

Milan fans have been simply amazing throughout the season, and we really deserve more than this.
Na man if we don’t get too 4 I’m certain Pioli will be fired.. as he should be.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We need to play
Calabria - kalulu - thiaw/tomori - theo
—————-krunic————————-
——Tonali—————bennacer

CDK/Diaz———Giroud———Leao

This is the only way forward imo.

Krunic has been good and he must play. And obv tonali and bennacer must play. We need more central players and some fucking control on the match.

Please let bennacer go up more Padre , he is the only guy we have with v good ball control agility balance to wriggle out of tight spaces and create. Diaz can do that but he lacks final quality obv

This formation best to exploit Leaos abilities aswell and even for all his bad decision making and low football iq etc it’s clear as daylight that he’s still our main threat and we need to move ball around cleverly so we can put leao 1v1 vs defenders on the left. That’s why bennacer needs to play on that side of the pitch and not 50 fucking meters away from leao on the right deep lying playmaker position almost

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Similarly you can't back the team and management when times are tough, even when putting forward reasonable comments, asking questions, looking for answers, as you'll be get branded "positivity force".

I've heard this before in 2019. Stinker after stinker after stinker while we were miraculously still in top 4 until we dropped out of it. The 'we're still in top 4' argument is valid only after the season is over. Right now we are 4th just one point away from 5th, with ladri likely to overtake us with or without their points deduction. Oh and our next game is against Napoli. And then Roma, Lazio, ladri, Spezia away. Top 4 is far from secured and with our current form I would say we are very likely to drop to 5th or even 6th.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
N
Hope Pioli get sacked and sign Conte asap
no conte pls. He’s lost his mind a bit and will start crying if he doesn’t get big transfers which he will not.

I want poch who can play a good attacking brand of football.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Ancelotti might not end the season with Real Madrid.

If I’m Maldini I’d seriously consider having talks with him to bring him over Milan next season no joke.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

yo if we lose the next game and go joint fifth with atalanta, as they and roma win their games... what are we praising about then? being only 2 points behind 4th place?

just asking for a friend

VillaiN

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I've heard this before in 2019. Stinker after stinker after stinker while we were miraculously still in top 4 until we dropped out of it. The 'we're still in top 4' argument is valid only after the season is over. Right now we are 4th just one point away from 5th, with ladri likely to overtake us with or without their points deduction. Oh and our next game is against Napoli. And then Roma, Lazio, ladri, Spezia away. Top 4 is far from secured and with our current form I would say we are very likely to drop to 5th or even 6th.
Luckily those games re spread and we dont play ladri until 37th round. If those were next games i d bet we d miss top 4. Maybe cl games re having bigger impact on this limited squad than we think. When we go out maybe they ll perform better in seria a.
But i wont stop believing in top 4. Still think we have better team than lazio and roma. Except coach. Sarri s better than pioli.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players

For every person saying we're still in the top 4 there's someone saying we'll drop out next week...

If we're 5th there will be people saying we can get back into the top 4 next round, countered by someone saying we'll drop down to 6th, and we deserve it.... And round and round we go.

Currently we are still top 4 and in the CL, this is a fact. Am I happy with things though, no!

If we drop out the top 4 I'll hope we get back in, and until it's mathematically impossible I think second can be achieved with the right circumstances.

We're 4pts behind 2nd, Roma and Lazio are direct competition, what it, just consider this, what if we win these matches? Strange things happen... I've not given up, but I'm not fucking happy or content.

I refuse to wallow in misery, but I do want answers fucking ASAP.

pt_2291_44_o.jpg

#StillTop4Baby
#CL8incoming
#NotOverTillItsOver
#YouOnlySingWhenWe'reLosing

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yo if we lose the next game and go joint fifth with atalanta, as they and roma win their games... what are we praising about then? being only 2 points behind 4th place?

just asking for a friend

What if we win our next game though?

Folk are getting angry about a result that hasn't happened yet lol... I don't think anyone on posi-force is praising things just now?

Answered on behalf of some friends x

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti might not end the season with Real Madrid.

If I’m Maldini I’d seriously consider having talks with him to bring him over Milan next season no joke.
not a chance. as long as madrid is in CL Ancelotti is not going anywhere.

Also, don't forget that these managers get paid a wage, one that we cannot afford

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
not a chance. as long as madrid is in CL Ancelotti is not going anywhere.

Also, don't forget that these managers get paid a wage, one that we cannot afford

Has it not been said he wants the Brazil job so he can add the WC to his collection then retire truly the GOAT in terms of achievements?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Our best midfield pairing last season also suffered when we didn’t play a more physical player in the AM position. The problem isn’t who’s in the duo, it’s that the duo isn’t protected.
100% played at our best with Kessie or Krunic in front of them.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We definitely need to play Leao where he can do most damage and that's reverting back to the old system, we changed it to shore the defence up-now that's not working so back to the original please with more steel in midfield maybe

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Another record absolutely destroyed by a huge margin
#PositivityForce
#Piolismo

Yeah we absolutely suck this year's, outwith a very excellent parking the bus and doing a Mourinho against Spurs...

Other than sacking Pioli, Maldini and Massara, what do people actually think will help?

What's our realistic options/choices. Look I want change, but hands across management have been tied, bad choices have also been made, like happens time and time again at this club recently...

I don't know what the answer is, but I just don't want to press the panic button as I'm my experience that isn't the answer.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Another record absolutely destroyed by a huge margin
#PositivityForce
#Piolismo

To be fair, if Maradona didn't sacrifice himself for ARG World Cup win and for Napoli squad to be possessed, then we wouldn't be so far behind :o

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This season is really weird.

From the new players who have barely seen the pitch to the sudden sidelining of players who were picked regularly before, the weirdly stubborn commitment to choices that have never worked, the lack of passion from the squad when they're losing... It just all feels off.

Everyone takes some of the blame but I just mostly feel confused. Did Pioli have any say in these signings, and if not why not? If everyone is so confident about Adli's abilities (in management I mean) then why does he never play? There are so many questions like that.

Klopp is probably on most people's dream manager list but he's struggling massively at Liverpool too. Maybe sometimes everyone just needs a change of atmosphere. I still think Pioli should finish the season but I feel so bewildered by this year. I also think one factor is a lack of general excitement – we don't have a Kvara who's getting the stadium rocking every week, our scudetto winners are all familiar and not playing in a very exciting way, and our new signings haven't done anything to get the fans and the team going. You could see last year that Leao's performances hyped up the whole squad, but this season hasn't felt that way at all.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
To be fair, if Maradona didn't sacrifice himself for ARG World Cup win and for Napoli squad to be possessed, then we wouldn't be so far behind :o

Negi-force so triggered by Milan still being in the CL and Top 4...

warriors-come-out-and-play.jpg

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah we absolutely suck this year's, outwith a very excellent parking the bus and doing a Mourinho against Spurs...

Other than sacking Pioli, Maldini and Massara, what do people actually think will help?

What's our realistic options/choices. Look I want change, but hands across management have been tied, bad choices have also been made, like happens time and time again at this club recently...

I don't know what the answer is, but I just don't want to press the panic button as I'm my experience that isn't the answer.
So many reasons, mental drop off from winning the league, hunger gone, CL zapping energy, we absolutely need to get back to something resembling our original system so Leao can start playing again and unfortunately other teams have improved. Starting to panic slightly about top 4 especially as I'm certain Juve will get their points back plus Lazio don't have other commitments but surely they are the team that will make way for us by seasons end? One thing is for sure-top 4 is going to the wire with us especially the longer we stay in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule