• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a pleasure :)
letting-go-clarence.gif

I had to get off the train. And I‘m sure you would too at some point.
Just that your stop hasn’t arrived yet.

Stuff that at a beginning of the beginning of the season I was excusing, because everybody can misstep…happened to be part of his hardcore conviction. His football philosophy.
Some things that winning made me give a “pass”, I can’t no more. Not Even with CL win.

I’m lucid enough to know he’s not going nowhere, all I hope is Maldini lets him know “our football is very “kool aid” (color with a lot of sugar) … please enrich it a bit”
I think he can do if instructed. Great executant not so much conceptor.… but that’d be stepping on his freedom as manager. And I doubt Maldini would do that.

I’ll never shit on the miracle he’s accomplished for us. He deserves diamonds for it.

We’re in the semis, let’s enjoy that and hope for more…I’ll refrain to post (a lot) about him. Lol
Me on the train, brother

1682020915179.gif

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Turn that negative into a positive the altering to the standings should provide motivation for Milan to secure as many wins as they can. Win however they like if they have to grind out each win all good. It doesn't have to be champagne football - 3 points is all that counts. Plausible Champions League and a top 4 finish. Some had abandoned hope by Jan 14th. Its just another challenge to overcome.

Foza Milan :star::star:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
werent you the one who said fuck management and pioli, and he should be fired not only two months ago?

maybe should build a better mental fortitude

Here you go, brother. I think I said Italy figured Pioli out and management fucked up ladt summer. I stand by Italy figuring him out (bunkering)

I know I called Pioli a bald monster for not playing Adli and pretty sure I called Cardinale gay.

I’m Italian, so my blood boils and I often respond emotionally in the moment, which my dear friend @Ash-ish correctly called me out for, but I think I’ve mostly cooled off after our dark moments and said Pioli earned the right to finish the season.

Again, I’m just busting balls of posters I like here, and im not looking for any credit. I’ve been wrong more than anyone on the board.

But I love our bald monster and now I’ll ride with him unto the end, he has nothing left to prove to me.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
How much are you willing you pay for a Milan- Inter CL semis ticket?

No money talks.

How many month wages?

1? 1 and a half? Half?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I just think some people like to be on their high horses but when the results get bad they join the bitching like the rest of us without hesitation and any slight improvement they go back to their holier-than-thou-ness like it never happened.

If you think someone's point is dumb af, smack them with your points. If you don't think it's worth it, move on. Don't come around with that condescending, passive aggressive "you are shitposting/you are another team's fan" BS and drop one-liners putting people down.

Guy's with his daughter out on a nice day and I don't want to be any more unnecessarily unpleasant but that much is deserved so I'm going to leave it at that.
The wire1.gif

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Are people actually surprised ladri got points back? Just think of all those other teams that should be in the dock with them. Merda and napoli to name but two.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are people actually surprised ladri got points back? Just think of all those other teams that should be in the dock with them. Merda and napoli to name but two.
Of course not, they own Italy.

I think we will be fine and we control our own destiny. Knock Inter out of Europe this year and next lol.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gini and Smalling hurt for Roma

Hopefully they go through here, keep them busy during the top 4 race

fuck they just conceded

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Romario
May be it is the euphoria of CL semis that I am being a bit delusional.. but the similarities to 2005 Istanbul is quite uncanny.. especially if it is Milan vs Real.
Liverpool beat that season league winners Chelsea in UCL. We beat this season Serie A champ elect Napoli. That season was Chelsea's first league title in 50 years. Napoli is winning after 30+ years.

Assuming Real are the finalists, they - like Milan 2005- will only finish second in the league. Could prove true if City reach the final as well if Arsenal pips them.

Milan 2005 had reigning Ballondor Sheva. Real has reigning Ballondor Benzema. Stretching it a bit more, both teams main driving forces in attack were two young Brazilians - Kaka and Vinicius. Both teams are coached by Carlo.

Liverpool ended the group stage as second to Monaco with 3W, 2L and 1D - same as our group stage record this year. Similarly Real has 4W, 1L,1D - same as Milan 2005

Another possibility - Liverpool finished 5th in the league behind their city rivals Everton.
We, might very well finish fifth behind Inter.

Enough dreaming for today. Waiting to be brought back to reality again by mighty Lecce.
Thats a pretty nice view of the circuntances today, nice thinking.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a goal from Dybala

Dybala over Charles boys having a good season

Some more Roma injuries in ET

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It wouldn't be good if Roma dropped out of EL, they should have two additional games. :o

Just in time, lesbian scored. ♥️♥️

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Maldini need to go back snooping around chelsea now that marina is gone. We actually might find ourselves a great deal with boehly in charge :lol:
I'll take Enzo, Mudryk and Joao Felix for 50M plus Davok Origi. :ibralol:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
“The whole picture”

Pioli is hired at one of the lowest points in Milan’s history:

1) After COVID he turns Milan into one of the most in form sides in Europe.

2) In his 1st full season, Milan finish 2nd, qualifying for the Champions League for the first time in a decade.

3) In his 2nd full season, Milan wins the Scudetto, dethroning the defending champions.

4) In his 3rd full season, Milan reaches the Champions League semi-final and is currently 4th in Italy.

Oh but wait he had one bad month in that 3rd full season costing us the Scudetto (we were already 5 points behind) forget about everything else!

#Perspective #PositivityForce #FuckEeyores

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Someone remind me the rule regarding getting an extra Champions League spot for Italy? I know if you win the Europa League you automatically get a spot in the group stages..but does that mean your league gets 5 teams in our case. What is the rule regarding winning the champions league. Does that equal an extra spot for your country?

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think 1 country can at most have 5 participants. So if Roma ends 5th and wins the EL and Milan ends 6th and wins the CL...both Milan and Roma will enter the CL next year, but that means the 4th place team will not.

Rossonero10

All Star
Reaction score
Do we have money for Diaby from Leverkusen? Would be nice to have another dribbling speedster opposite of Leao.
With Milan’s financials/vision there may be more chance of picking up Amine Adli.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule