leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you ask me it was hard transaction. We get rid of him for nothing, but better nothing longer term than nothing next year.
They managed to dump a shit and toxic player with a high salary for some money back

I thought at the very least they'd have to contribute to his salary in fact I won't believe it until it's official

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
They managed to dump a shit and toxic player with a high salary for some money back

I thought at the very least they'd have to contribute to his salary in fact I won't believe it until it's official
We contribute with salary. it wont be easy get rid for good money any our "scrap players" . Milan is good place to live.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
a whole novel and for what?
Say you proud to be white or that you prefer white girls, trust me no one gives a fuck

The truth is though that the best player in serie a is black and that tonali and his small teeth is somewhere far away from milan 🤪
You know that's not true

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
All you keep doing is proving me right. Being much more racist than me (not at all). Bashing Arabs and Italians. But at the same time being super sensitive. And while I get warned for god knows what, you are permitted. So I smile, knowing I'm right.

What have I said that upsets you or is offensive?
I agree Leao is the best player in the league. I love him. I love that he plays for us.

I said I'd never say im proud to be white. I don't understand why a person would be proud of their skin tone.

And why are you hating Tonali, the guy bled for these colours. Why don't you like him? I can guess.

Apologise for bashing Italians and Arab's or stop quoting me please. It serves no one any good.
I am not upset.. i also never disliked tonali.. but the bitch doesn’t play for milan anymore so we moove

and lets be serious, i am not apologizing for shit i didn’t do wrong. Facts are facts 🤭

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've been there many times and I honestly gave up explaining obvious things. I was one of the few to see it years ago (even during the Scudetto season), while most here needed a season thrown into the garbage bin to realize it.
Yeah he's still the same coach, the same coach I never liked

at least he's trying to address some weaknesses in the team this time around

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Just realised rebic is only 29, 30 soon! I thought he was a few years older.

How come his performances deterioated so much? Did he have some bad injuries or what?
Lack of continuity. It was clear by the end of last season that he wouldn’t play much. Rafa established himself as the star of the team and we fix the shortage we had at CF… no more space for him.

I said he should been sold last year…it was taboo back then.
I say it again, CDK is headed in the same direction. He won’t get picked before Pulisic, Chukweze or even Romero at RW…nor before Pulisic, RLC, or even “Rangers” at AM.
The only difference is he can’t regress because he never “gressed” in the first place. But whatever money you can get for him now, you’ll get half next season.
Adli, same shit.
And these too are just at the beginning of their career and staying in their current situations could have career determining consequences.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
What a difference when you bring in all the players you wanted . :proud:

All the players they really wanted, in the end they found a way to bring them.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori is a growing cancer in the formation, Cala should start meditating on the bench.
Would you like it if we put Kjaer and Kalulu?
I still think it's missing.....something

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Muslims are the biggest racists against non muslims
I disagree. Actual muslims are one of the nicest people you will meet. The others are just people who mask off their cultural behaviors with islam.

Papa_midnight

Primavera
Reaction score
What you're saying applies most specifically to usa and uk ppl. I'd like/hope to think that other countries are a tad more sane....but I wouldn't count on it :D
I was married to a black woman from the USA, and she and her family would say the most racist shit about other ppl but the slightest criticism of her/them was HARAM

In Trinidad they take up the monopoly on the grievances too and you DARE not say anything even slightly against them or in favour of another race (e.g. white/indian)
This isn't entirely their fault. White ppl with their white guilt have screwed up so many it's actually amazing :proud:
The amount of white ppl who are borderline genocidal to their own is truly incredible. They all tend to be liberals/leftists.

All that said most ppl don't follow these bullshit rules and the vast majority of ppl are just ppl no matter the colour or race or religion
I tend to hate everyone equally :o
I feel like you can say this about indian ppl as well but for some reason it is laid at the feet of black ppl solely. But maybe i am one of those blacks u are talkin about.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still don't understand why you can't grasp that the guy has no tactics. He's been here for 4 years and the team looks just as clueless as usual with no identity at all.
I defended Pioli before because prior to last year, his tactics made sense, he had them--and I figured with the sorts of additions he got, like a real passer in Adli, he would make the next evolutionary step.

He not only regressed, but showed what he preferred--and so far, I'm seeing even more of my worst fears.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he's still the same coach, the same coach I never liked

at least he's trying to address some weaknesses in the team this time around
I am not really sure whether he is actually doing anything. The guy showed countless times that he is the typical mediocre Italian coach. We've seen this with countless other coaches.
Considering the mercato of all big Italian teams (Napoli have no mercato, merda lost half of their starters, ladri won't grab anyone decent and will 99% sure lose Vlahovic) we are going to have the best roster (after landing the DM, LB and CF) and Pioli is my main concern. If we do land the needed players, our roster would undoubtedly be the best in Italy. Pioli is probably the only one who can stop this team from winning the Scudetto.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sam really did 180
But I will have his back like he did mine.. so it’s forever fuck furlani and moncada and pioli

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
I didn’t like how things ended with Rebic. But with no concerte offers coming, his departure was more like, Milan deciding to pull off the bandage.
I hope, we are able to do the same with Origi as well.
As for our RW- one of Messi or Salad will stay for sure. The injury to Messi has come at the wrong time cause I wanted Salad to stay rather than the Brazilian.
CdK doesn’t have a market this season. It will be a huge loss if we decide to sell him this year. I think, we will take a chance on him and let him stay this season and hopefully, he regains some much needed confidence and some form.
As for Adli, I have no idea, what we will do with him. Loan/Sell/Keep him.. no idea

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’ll miss Rebic, or mostly what he once was. Until the very end, I held out hope that he would find form and lead us to something late last season.

Time to go our separate ways, but when it was good man it was so good. Part of our resurrection for sure.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sam really did 180
But I will have his back like he did mine.. so it’s forever fuck furlani and moncada and pioli
EmXarYoVcAMgHR3.jpg

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I defended Pioli before because prior to last year, his tactics made sense, he had them--and I figured with the sorts of additions he got, like a real passer in Adli, he would make the next evolutionary step.

He not only regressed, but showed what he preferred--and so far, I'm seeing even more of my worst fears.
I think you are giving him way too much credit for the Scudetto. Football is like any other sport. Miracles happen. Even during our best periods in the Scudetto season I wasn't seeing these amazing tactics everybody is talking about. We just had a squad that clicked very nicely in a very important period, while our biggest rival choked.

Papa_midnight

Primavera
Reaction score
I didn’t like how things ended with Rebic. But with no concerte offers coming, his departure was more like, Milan deciding to pull off the bandage.
I hope, we are able to do the same with Origi as well.
As for our RW- one of Messi or Salad will stay for sure. The injury to Messi has come at the wrong time cause I wanted Salad to stay rather than the Brazilian.
CdK doesn’t have a market this season. It will be a huge loss if we decide to sell him this year. I think, we will take a chance on him and let him stay this season and hopefully, he regains some much needed confidence and some form.
As for Adli, I have no idea, what we will do with him. Loan/Sell/Keep him.. no idea
Yep. I thought at a point in time the injuries wud be a thing of the past but. Sigh. Better gone than in the squad

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not really sure whether he is actually doing anything. The guy showed countless times that he is the typical mediocre Italian coach. We've seen this with countless other coaches.
Considering the mercato of all big Italian teams (Napoli have no mercato, merda lost half of their starters, ladri won't grab anyone decent and will 99% sure lose Vlahovic) we are going to have the best roster (after landing the DM, LB and CF) and Pioli is my main concern. If we do land the needed players, our roster would undoubtedly be the best in Italy. Pioli is probably the only one who can stop this team from winning the Scudetto.
Well he dropped the 424 obsession which is a nice start

He's adopting a box midfield which offers a lot of advantages positionally and in pressing

I'm not expecting him to be De Zerbi but as long as he doesn't put his foot in his own mouth the quality of the team should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule