The Rumour Commode XLIV: Paragliding to Piolistine Crisis

Rigore to save your life: choose your player

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 24225

I'll be on my way to San Siro soon. If Pioli delivers another disasterclass I'll jump down from the stands and strangle him. I'm sitting right above the Milan bench, so Pioli better watch out.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be on my way to San Siro soon. If Pioli delivers another disasterclass I'll jump down from the stands and strangle him. I'm sitting right above the Milan bench, so Pioli better watch out.
Hi Susan, I hope you have a great time.

You attended the game against Dortmund and Inter, right?

I am scared.

I hope you see victory tonight.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
but what if giroud misses another crucial penalty?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
the same way anyone tied to the club airing any tension in the middle of a season wouldn help the situation

how many times does RnB freak out on who is following or unfollowing players on social media

or the exact words Pioli uses or doesn’t use in a press conference

this shit matters and maldini’s words mean more than some shit bag journalist. He should be more cautious with them

Eh, management picked Pioli over Maldini...

They decided they didn't want the weight of his words and his experience to be part of the club.

Thats on them.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
2nd goal from Arsenal today is called - we know what we are doing. Milan didn't score a goal like that for a year and a half.

After 120mln mercato 2day one of 2 world's best lbs will play a cb. Why not Simic? God knows.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Recommend a book

I dare you
cvr9781416532491_9781416532491_lg.jpg

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Why don't you tell to the players, which in any case will have no responsibility and in fact they play for free, what to do since it seems you know football better than him?

finnishhacker

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Money is their language. They won't stand by and watching this unfold much longer if we don't return winning back to back games soon, I'm 100% sure of it, no matter if they tell medias they want to continue with Pioli until the end of the season.

Monte Rosa :proud:
If they start telling media that he is secured, that's when he is not secure. If position is questioned then its all done for Pioli

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Stefano Pioli

392 apps as a player
792 as a coach

RnB member

stand next to him once a year

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cross Abate off the list.

He's lending all his best kids to be First team bench players.
It's a knock on effect we are seeing here.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Lol just read the match report--

"AC Milan’s Primavera side suffered a second loss in a row in the league as they were beaten 1-0 by Lazio away from home this afternoon.

The 12th game of the league season was played at Lazio’s youth ground Formello, and it was a free-kick from Gonzalez in the first half that ended up being the decider. The deflection on the Biancoceleste’s goal was a cruel one that deceived Bartoccioni between the posts.

From kick-off to the last minute of injury time Milan attacked but without managing to break the deadlock. The match ended with three 2007-born players on the pitch, including Perera’s league debut.

It must also be noted that the first team’s injury crisis means six Primavera players have been called up by Stefano Pioli: Lapo Nava, Alex Gimenez, Jan-Carlo Simic, Chaka Traore, Francesco Camarda and Davide Bartesaghi.

Milan remain on 23 points in the standings, with Lazio jumping above them into second. They will return to the field on Wednesday 6 December, for the round of 16 of the cup away against Empoli."

Yeah, a deflected free kick down 6 important players... what a disaster haha :rolleyes:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Prove it. :lol:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Look what arrived in record time.
Long sleeves ain't too bad, must admit.
20231202_000157.jpg20231202_000239.jpg

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't need excuses, I want results. I'm kidding I don't want Abate near the first team bench regardless.

• LOL
Reactions: Ryo

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo's form this season dropped really bad, he is not what he used to be...but if this is true, they should build him a statue. Guy is always here when needed and i believe his form can recover when there is better atmosphere in the club
I wonder if the departure of Diaz really didn’t help him. They seemed close. Theo has no one that he seems close to on the team anymore. Certainly the departure of Maldini didn’t help.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"On the other hand, after three months of work, Boban and Massara and I were called to London by the owners and CEOs and practically delegitimized: the various Leao, Bennacer and Theo were not liked. But a path was needed. I always remember where we started from."

This part was probably the most concerning. Off what basis were these signings not right for Milan?

It seems as if Maldini is accentuating what many Milan fans feared about American owners such as these. Algorithms but little football knowledge, no care for the development of players (apparently) and no soul. Maybe their ideas are ambitious but deluded? Gerry wants to win the Champions League. He wanted to see a more intense Milan (which he saw in the first 3 games, as unsustainable as it was).

My feeling is that Paolo is right to a degree. Maybe there are some gaps that need to be addressed still.

But his remarks about the players chosen this window and the stadium just sound salty. He is trying to discredit RB in every way, shape and form. From a branding/marketing point of view they know what they're doing. From a footballing perspective it remains to be seen, but Paolo found the most opportune time, with CL group qualification all but gone + terrible form, to basically stick the knife in and say "I told you so".

To him this is vindication, but I don't necessarily see us doing any better with him there. In the end this is a Pioli and fitness problem, and that would've stayed regardless.
To be fair Leao, Bennacer and Theo were done under Elliot. So I don’t know what Gerry has to do with anything. Is he throwing Elliot under the bus too?

And to be fair Elliot brought us out the banter era.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
If necessary bring Pioli to you
IMG_0907.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule