• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Well, Gerry gave a very balsy interview where he said he wants to be Berlusconi 2.0 and achieve similar success but with different methods.

What more do you want him to say about what he intends to achieve with Milan? :lol:
He's said that for attention and to fan his own ego lol... Not everyone appreciated the Berlu tenure haha.

Fuck Gerry, I just don't like the guy ✌️

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
what do you mean? we dont have a vice-theo. it makes perfect sense to bring in a backup lb
Just the whole argument about how it’s hard to bring in a quality backup for a player who is one of the best at their position and rarely injured.

This guy seems like a good talent so I think there’s some risk mitigation at play here if Theo decides to leave.

In any case let’s see how he plays first.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whatever Red Bird's intentions are, any financial success they hope to attain is tied directly to Milan's on-field success. I'm sure they realize that.
It's been proven you don't need spiriting success to make money bro... RedBull... Dortmund... Hell Portugal is a talent factory, what do their teams achieve in Europe half the time.

And winning that diddy league isnt comparable to Serie S...

They can understand the link between sporting success and financial gain, just as much as they understand making money from top 4 and selling players.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's been proven you don't need spiriting success to make money bro... RedBull... Dortmund... Hell Portugal is a talent factory, what do their teams achieve in Europe half the time.

And winning that diddy league isnt comparable to Serie S...

They can understand the link between sporting success and financial gain, just as much as they understand making money from top 4 and selling players.
You are also using examples of clubs that typically develop and sell their best players all the time.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You are also using examples of clubs that typically develop and sell their best players all the time.
Yes... So that's how a club can be financially successful without onfield success largely.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes... So that's how a club can be financially successful without onfield success largely.
"Success" is very subjective

Dortmund finished in the knockout rounds in CL more times than not in the last 10 years. I'd say that us doing that would be a "success" compared to where we are today.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate RedBull but Salzburg is incredibly successful for an Austrian Bundesliga team after Bosman. Leipzig maybe a bit more questionable but taking on Bayern, which is what they would realistically need to do, is an immense task for any German team if you want to do it consistently and on a structural level.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There’s no way that can a profitable model for Gerry. That’s not how he gets his return on investment. The only way he wins is if he flips the club for a huge a profit.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EugFgvp.png

ACM14061988

SAPL Winner
Reaction score
Krunic has had an agreement with Fenerbahçe since the beginning of August, and absolutely nothing has changed since then.

We need an official offer, we are still waiting. It is likely that the two clubs will talk about it soon.

Milan-Krunic never close to a renewal with adaptation.

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
funniest thing is Maldini defenders unironically point out how none of the new signings are hitting the ground running

Just like how Leao and Bennacer were off the ground running in December 2019 :lol:
funniest thing is that if maldini had current results, algorithms orphans will blast him hundreds of posts every single day, but with redbird and current manangement they like to be cuckhold

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
funniest thing is that if maldini had current results, algorithms orphans will blast him hundreds of posts every single day
Sure, reasonable guess based on some people’s expectations
but with redbird and current manangement they like to be cuckhold

Same could be said about Maldini fans, all fine and dandy when Maldini is cucking them :lol:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sure, reasonable guess based on some people’s expectations

Same could be said about Maldini fans, all fine and dandy when Maldini is cucking them :lol:
i dont really see anyone saying maldini is faultless, but since redbird took over and appointed moncada/furlani you cucks act like they are the second coming of jesus..

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont really see anyone saying maldini is faultless, but since redbird took over and appointed moncada/furlani you cucks act like they are the second coming of jesus..
Touched a nerve there.

Of course you don’t, too busy letting Maldini cuck you. Thanks for providing additional proof that Maldini fans are blind, dishonest, and stupid :lol:

Last edited:

justhope

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Touched a nerve there.

Of course you don’t, too busy letting Maldini cuck you. Thanks for providing additional proof that Maldini fans are blind, dishonest, and stupid :lol:
i dont think you have nerves in your brain to be touched, so you are safe in that regard.
whereas the cucking you seem to be the one enjoying it

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont think
:LOL: I knew that already. Repeating just make you even dumber

Excellent way to enjoy Maldini cucking :o you enjoy it so much you imagine seeing others doing it, mentioned it two times just now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule