• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Salary or not, it is water under the bridge. He is not the alpha atleast in this set up with such a sparse midfield.

I dont understand why nobody saw it with so much footballing experience. We can always tuck somebody in to cover their weakness but every time he is send in the open field because somebody called him bennieniesta. Make a xmas tree or 4-3-3 and sandwich him in between Pulisic and Calabria.

Wasting an imperfect resource to make it and whole team worse is insanity. I really dont understand. Last time Pioli did some hands on coaching was when rebic was there to compete with Leao. Lack of competion makes most of our players so lazy except Theo.

Bennacer is the same player since Empoli or worse it is absolutely insane.

We need a fucking terrorist to drill these fuckers like a high school football.

I don’t want to fight but Theo was literally one of the laziest today

But I agree with the rest of your post.

LemonCookies

Andrea Poli Fan Club President
Reaction score
I think it was myself and @theduck7 that had a conversation a bit back about the lack of fight, heart, dog, in the team...

Everyone is comfortable, everything is ok... As long as we make top 4. That's literally been upper managements mantra, openly.

If that's the goal, why are the players going to go that extra mile when it matters?

Like tonight, or coppa Italia?

We've made things way too comfortable for everyone.

We are being beaten by teams that have more heart than us, are better set up, rather than teams being better man for man most of the time.
Perhaps for some of our players, but I think the depression is due to our guys wanting more and not knowing how to achieve it with the current setup.

Leao literally looks like he wants to cry most games. I would too if all our game plan is sometimes is to ping random balls at him and expect him to do magic without anybody overlapping or offering themselves for a give and go.

We're either amateur hour or world class with very little in between. This just doesn't cut it long term.

LemonCookies

Reaction score
I don’t want to fight but Theo was literally one of the laziest today

But I agree with the rest of your post.
If he's instructed not to overlap, then he's going to look like bollocks however you square it. Not his fault for looking pedestrian when Pioli's driving a ferrari like a fiat.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Leao literally looks like he wants to cry most games. I would too if all our game plan is sometimes is to ping random balls at him and expect him to do magic without anybody overlapping or offering themselves for a give and go.
Not his fault for looking pedestrian when Pioli's driving a ferrari like a fiat.

Well, well, well

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Reason 1

Marco-Giampaolo-inter.jpg
1713479978301.jpeg

1713480019652.png

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If he's instructed not to overlap, then he's going to look like bollocks however you square it. Not his fault for looking pedestrian when Pioli's driving a ferrari like a fiat.

I’m not just picking this match.

When things don’t go our way, Theo tends to be demotivated and lazy. He struggles to get motivated in every single match.

Always been an issue with him and Leao.

And that’s a shame cause he and Leao our best players. But they don’t have that discipline.

He nearly got sent off today too. I think he touched the player harder it would have happened but luckily it was nothing

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Milan will listen to offers for Yacine Adli and Ismael Bennacer in the summer, while Rafael Leao, Theo Hernandez and Mike Maignan will stay unless the Rossoneri receive huge offers.
sorry @Samaldinho

ACM14061988

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bennacer, Maignan and Loftus can leave for he right amount of money, also i had enough of Calabria and Giroud, Tomori is not playing well at all too. Maignan is not guilty but his percentage of shots saved is brutal and he gets hurt too much for a GK

LemonCookies

Reaction score

When things don’t go our way, Theo tends to be demotivated and lazy. He struggles to get motivated in every single match.

And that’s a shame cause he and Leao our best players. But they don’t have that discipline.

He nearly got sent off today too. I think he touched the player harder it would have happened but luckily it was nothing
I understand where you're coming from, but again, if our setup actually played to his strengths more consistently, he'd look better. He's still our best player. It's testament to his quality that a "demotivated and lazy" Theo doesn't let much past him.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I understand where you're coming from, but again, if our setup actually played to his strengths more consistently, he'd look better. He's still our best player. It's testament to his quality that a "demotivated and lazy" Theo doesn't let much past him.

Yeah I still think he’s the best LB in the world which is why I want him to play more to the quality that he can do.

But yeah our coach doesn’t help

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Football is one sport where coach really matters. System coaches can help you win titles.

We are very lucky to have a good coach. But he just isn't good enough. Ciao
Agreed but Ancelotti couldn't even save our team his last few seasons here, Max Allegri never had any real extended success with our team.

Both left and went on to have loads of success with other clubs....the players they simply weren't good enough (or past their prime), and I believe its the same situation now although to a lesser extend.

Pioli does have to go.

But, i'll stand by what I say and maintain that very-talented players can overcome sub-par coaching. The roster of Real Madrid wins both these games vs Roma with Pioli as coach.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol@liverpool... isnt Netflix following Klopp for his final season? lol... they shud cancel it

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Watch Massaro defend this nonsense performance even though our squad is comfortably superior to Roma 😂
Is it though???
Yes defence I guess. Sorry of
Keeper is about the same

Midfield slight edge maybe to us

Attack theirs is comfortably better thanks to gshit

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Of late, I’m not seeing any posts about how furlani is a genius who will lead us to titles…

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Agreed but Ancelotti couldn't even save our team his last few seasons here, Max Allegri never had any real extended success with our team.

Both left and went on to have loads of success with other clubs....the players they simply weren't good enough (or past their prime), and I believe its the same situation now although to a lesser extend.

Pioli does have to go.

But, i'll stand by what I say and maintain that very-talented players can overcome sub-par coaching. The roster of Real Madrid wins both these games vs Roma with Pioli as coach.
Exactly.
Do people honestly think that zizhou would win shit with any other team that doesn't spend loads. Or poop dickiopa
Get out of here.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of late, I’m not seeing any posts about how furlani is a genius who will lead us to titles…
He is dumb as bricks. Just. Cause he made the nepo quota doesn't mean he is smart. Many dumb people in upper management roles everywhere. Cronyism is rife.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I have to agree - earlier on in the season I thought it was Theo just being lazy / not caring and that both sides were to take turns doing what Calabria was doing on the right.

But the last few matches reinforces that only the right is to play like that no matter if its Calabria of Florenzi. That begs the question, if it was going to be so pronounced today why not drop Calabria and play Adli or Reijnders. Adli and Reijnders instead of Bennacer and Calabria from the start if Musah was just going to run around.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would sign tyrone lue over Pioli right now.
Bro....don't you get it. That's exactly who we have.....just minus a Lebron!!!!

They both got only one championship!!!

And that's exactly my point...we have no Lebron...our players aren't as good as we think and very talented players overcome sub-par coaching.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Soo many relieves:
1. Pioli will be gone for sure
2. Now i can fully support Leverkusen in UEL
3. There’s only one last game to play for win, the derby

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Perhaps for some of our players, but I think the depression is due to our guys wanting more and not knowing how to achieve it with the current setup.

We're either amateur hour or world class with very little in between. This just doesn't cut it long term.
are you for serious? :lol:

Just how many times have we seen Theo overlap only for Leao to overcook the pass and give it away with Theo completely out of position on a counter?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

When he does overlap Leao misses a lot of those passes though. Leaving him exposed while on a counter.

Let’s not pretend that didn’t happen more times than those passes actually connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule