Not open for further replies.

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
chelsea 2020/21
5 g/a in 15 games

chelsea 2021/22
11 g/a in 22 games

This is with alot of sub appearances and with terrible or out of form strikers who miss all his assists like likaku werner who are both gone
also ziyech was banished for large period of his chelsea time and his coaches at chelsea all suck..that doesnt help either

Ziyech haters simply dont watch him play..just copy wrong opinions from others

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo biggest problem with Ziyech is price in combination with age and, especially before Chelsea, top league expirience.

Ziyech for let’s say 30m is a completely different story.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
chelsea 2020/21
5 g/a in 15 games

chelsea 2021/22
11 g/a in 22 games

This is with alot of sub appearances and with terrible or out of form strikers who miss all his assists like likaku werner who are both gone
also ziyech was banished for large period of his chelsea time and his coaches at chelsea all suck..that doesnt help either

Ziyech haters simply dont watch him play..just copy wrong opinions from others
Bro that video where he just plays great ball after great ball for their doofus strikers to miss or not even make an attempt.

Giroud would feast on that shit

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. The Chinese defaulted on their loan. That is perfectly fine, nothing to do with bankruptcy. Rather, it indicates that the financial situation for both Yohong and Milan was real grand.

Jokes aside, when Elliott took over they could have easily sold the assets and dissolved the club. In fact, many Milan fans (posting in Italian sites) feared it would happen. We got real lucky in that Elliott felt they could make more money by investing further. But the decision to invest was not "a given" (one of the basics of US investors is "do not throw good money after bad money"). Truly, we dodged a bullet.

But keep believing that the Chinese ownership was great for us.

Chinese defaulted on "their" loan. Milan never defaulted. The loan wasn't on Milan's balance sheet.

"Dissolving the club"?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! A club is worth much more than the assets! Milan hardly has any assets besides players. And you can't sell players after dissolving the club. Milan doesn't even own a stadium that they could sell.

To get Milan for 300 mil is a bargain. Loads of groups would have bought it for more. And Elliott realized what a bargain it was. They saw that all you had to do was bring it back to CL, start stadium discussions and you could sell it for over 1 billion.

Now Elliott put in a very good management with Gazidis, Maldini and Massara. So they have to be given credit for that.

Elliott is hedge fund, If it was worth it to "dissolve" the club, obviously they would do that. There was one American group that was willing to take over Elliott's debt from Yohong in exchange for Yohong keeping 30% of the club. So if that group is willing to pay 300 mil for 70% of the club( Yohongs debt to Elliott), that implies a valuation of 430 mil. And then if you start an auction you could get maybe 500-600 mil.

So If Elliott could sell the club straight away for 500-600 mil, why the fuck would they "dissolve the club"? Now I think you're just making crap up!!

For it's worth, I never said the Chinese ownership was "good for Milan". I've said in a previous thread that good management with less spending is still better than a crap management that can spend. And Fassone / Mirabelli was a crap management. That's why, overall, Elliott / Redbird are better than the Chinese. At the same time, top clubs have good management and spending.

Though Elliott would have never made the 750 mil deal to buy Milan from Berlusconi. So Chinese doing the deal with Berlusconi and then defaulting lead to Elliott getting the club for only 300 mil.

Last edited:

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Really unambitious from mgmt that we disnt get ziyech who was available for around 25 and was very very happy to come to us

A top RW...who fighting with his club
For a low price cause his situation
In position we DESPERATLY need
...after winning scudetto

And all the other targets we miss from our TOP scouting....cause we have no money 😂😂😂 what a joke

Ziyech will still come though...thats guaranteed

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really unambitious from mgmt that we disnt get ziyech who was available for around 25 and was very very happy to come to us

A top RW...who fighting with his club
For a low price cause his situation
In position we DESPERATLY need
...after winning scudetto

And all the other targets we miss from our TOP scouting....cause we have no money 😂😂😂 what a joke

Ziyech will still come though...thats guaranteed

The Brazilian guy Angelo Gabriel looks quite good as well, and he's available for around 20 plus bonuses. I haven't seen him play but the analysis reports are v good and at 18 he probably has a lot of room to improve.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Video is not playing but if I am correct it is king of New York. Have to watch that again.
The Prophecy

"I just wanna make it like it was... when HE loved us best."

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Chinese defaulted on "their" loan. Milan never defaulted. The loan wasn't on Milan's balance sheet.

"Dissolving the club"?? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! A club is worth much more than the assets! Milan hardly has any assets besides players. And you can't sell players after dissolving the club. Milan doesn't even own a stadium that they could sell.

To get Milan for 300 mil is a bargain. Load of groups would have bought it for more. And Elliott realized what a bargain it was. They saw that all you had to do was bring it back to CL, start stadium discussions and you could sell it for over 1 billion.

Now Elliott put in a very good management with Gazidis, Maldini and Massara. So they have to be given credit for that.

Elliott is hedge fund, If it was worth it to "dissolve" the club, obviously they would do that. There was one American group that was willing to take over Elliott's debt from Yohong in exchange for Yohong keeping 30% of the club. So if that group is willing to pay 300 mil for 70% of the club( Yohongs debt to Elliott), that implies a valuation of 430 mil. And then if you start an auction you could get maybe 500-600 mil.

So If Elliott could sell the club straight away for 500-600 mil, why the fuck would they "dissolve the club"? Now I think you're just making crap up!!

For it's worth, I never said the Chinese ownership was "good for Milan". I've said in a previous thread that good management with less spending is still better than a crap management that can spend. And Fassone / Mirabelli was a crap management. That's why, overall, Elliott / Redbird are better than the Chinese. At the same time, top clubs have good management and spending.

Though Elliott would have never made the 750 mil deal to buy Milan from Berlusconi. So Chinese doing the deal with Berlusconi and then defaulting lead to Elliott getting the club for only 300 mil.
This discussion started with a statement to the effect that the Chinese ownership was better than Elliott / RedBird (I forget who made this). I disputed the statement, you defended it. In particular, you keep arguing that we were left in good financial shape by the clowns. If you truly believer that, good for you. In any case, this discussion is over AFAIAC.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This discussion started with a statement to the effect that the Chinese ownership was better than Elliott / RedBird (I forget who made this). I disputed the statement, you defended it. In particular, you keep arguing that we were left in good financial shape by the clowns. If you truly believer that, good for you. In any case, this discussion is over AFAIAC.

Not super good financial shape, Also not "broke" / "bankrupt" as you claimed. That's the statement I was arguing against!! It was in similar shape to when Berlusconi sold it, but with most of the debt paid of. When Elliott took over, it was a loss making club but there was almost no debt ( expect maybe for transfer debt ). That's why Elliott only had to pay losses over their entire time of about 350-400 mil. Besides the 350-400 mil of losses that Elliot had to pay for, everything else (salaries, new transfers,...etc..) were covered by Milan's own revenue. To put that in perspective, Roma just last year made a loss of over 200 mil! So as long as there are owners willing to pay the losses, a big club cannot go bankrupt. And Milan is much bigger than Roma!

By the way, even for the past year the loss of Milan was about 60 mil. And I believe for the previous year Milan's loss was about 100-120 mil. Now these losses by themselves don't mean a bad financial situation. As you have to make losses to increase your revenue. And Milan's revenue has been increasing. And the revenues would increase even faster if Redbird were willing to make 80-90 mil loss per year over the next 2 years by spending more on good players. Eventually the higher revenues would cover the extra spending and the club would also be worth more!

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Ac milan really sold this wc potential and replaced him with belo fodder:lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
View attachment 13785

I dont believe it. Even if its true its really much. Other players will demanding a raise aswell.
Other players better start winning poty and being regular match winners then.

There is Rafa and Theo - Rafa hasn't done it yet internationally but he shows how vital he is for Milan and he is a serious problem in Serie A

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan probably signed devis vasquez just because he knows italian language.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This fucking guy. :fp: Serie A player of the season doesn't deserve to earn 6.5 mil?! He's the Serie A MVP not just our club's MVP you football manager nerd.

Not to be that guy, but they always give it to a scudetto team player. 11 goals and 8 assists in serie a is not the craziest stats objectively, but he still was our best player.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ac milan really sold this wc potential and replaced him with belo fodder:lol:

Can't believe we let him go. Let alone letting him go for just 2 million. :lol: We could have loaned him out. Maybe integrated him slowly into the first team. Maybe try him at RB sometimes. Somehow make him feel like he's gotta future here.

And If we absolutely HAD to sell him, then maybe put in a buyback clause or negotiate a 25-50% percentage of next sale. Nope. Nothing. All that tells me is that the management never really believed in his potential which he probably sensed and that's why he pushed for a move out of Milan.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not to be that guy, but they always give it to a scudetto team player. 11 goals and 8 assists in serie a is not the craziest stats objectively, but he still was our best player.
The guy literally had the most goal contributions in 2022. Scudetto winner or not, If he didn't deserve it, who did?

"Rafael Leao is the Serie A player with the most contributions in 2022, followed by Ciro Immobile and Victor Osimhen, while Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is the only central midfielder in the top 10".

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can't believe we let him go. Let alone letting him go for just 2 million. :lol: We could have loaned him out. Maybe integrated him slowly into the first team. Maybe try him at RB sometimes. Somehow make him feel like he's gotta future here.

And If we absolutely HAD to sell him, then maybe put in a buyback clause or negotiate a 25-50% percentage of next sale. Nope. Nothing. All that tells me is that the management never really believed in his potential which he probably sensed and that's why he pushed for a move out of Milan.
:45 seconds

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
kid wanted to leave to play first team.

thats all there is to it.
Doesn't mean we couldn't have included a buyback clause or a percentage of future sale. Madrid wanted to include a buyback on Diaz as if he'll ever have a future at Real. :lol: That's what teams do just in case the player actually starts delivering on his potential.
I think the mgmt never believed in him. I rather believe that because the alternative is that we have amateurs handling our player sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule