Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
ea94e5d95cca6b77f36f98bae39060e4.jpg
I guess we already leaking goals so lean fully into that

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, that Theo injury really ruined my day. The six-day-break since the derby debacle was well needed and helped me restore my faith and optimism. Still bit shaky, but intact. Now this new musculaire injury to one of our key players.

Don’t worry, Padre will play De Kruyne at left back and itll be an easy dub.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
#Zaniolo wants to wait for the definitive answer of #Roma to the offer of #Milan . In the next few hours possible contact between the clubs. There is the yes of #Pioli . The #Tottenham remains in the running, but precedence to #Milan (and to the Giallorossi decision)

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cup matches don't count ?
Gotta love them stats

We’ve conceded 3 goals with Kjaer on the pitch this season in all competitions. Inter couldve scored more with him on and that stat line would still be impressive.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Roma must bw troling. 40 for him? They ll never get that sum. And he wants to stay in italy like majority of italians. What re they smoking.

We already showed we have no brain and i hope roma also doesnt and stay firm with 40 tag. So we miss on him.

Cmon maldini give us scamaca. Summer mister x.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Loan + option for 18m is the right level of gamble given injury history

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
The nice guy culture of Milan could work with a player like Zaniolo. Sometimes there's to much unnecessary pressure at Roma, especially when Mourinho is your coach, I think he wants his players to act like a bunch of dicks. Pioli and Milan may be good for him from a personal perspective. The big worry is his health and our record with injuries.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I don't think even EPL clubs are stupid enough to spend 40 million.

I think that Roma will wait for the English clubs until the last day (wait for a big offer, if possible) and then evaluate whether to accept our offer, because next summer he will certainly enter the last year of his contract and that 25 million is the maximum they will be able to get for him.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma will try to get as much as possible because Inter gets 15 percent. But Roma isn’t going to get much for an injury prone player. 25m may be the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule