Bye bye
Don't really want to make it tough
I just want to tell you that I've had enough
It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye bye

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We still can make loan deals. And now we are probably the only club left where he can go.

It is somehow logical that it is better for them to send a player to Milan even if it is a loan deal and less money, than to continue paying a player who has been kicked out of the team and who will never play for Roma, ever again.

Unless they're super malicious and pity, which is why they're really willing to make that move. And I will support them in that, this little asshole deserved such treatment. :D
I just can't see a transfer materialising this late in the window as Roma will need a replacement plus they already received a 35m offer from Bournemouth. Therefore, unless they're prepared to accept a 5m loan plus c.20m CL linked obligation we can forget it.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

891.jpg

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

5m difference between our offer and U. de Chile's request
Lazetic might go on loan but wants to stay
Milan hoping for Zaniolo but no positive signs from Roma

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

We actually did something to prevent injuries?
He will be a sort of athletic training expert who will help Pioli and his staff in the prevention and recovery of certain muscle problems. He used to work with Dusan Vlahovic, while today he is also assisting Marcelo Brozovic.

1675172262615.png
1675172370731.png

out.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

5m difference between our offer and U. de Chile's request
Lazetic might go on loan but wants to stay
Milan hoping for Zaniolo but no positive signs from Roma

Why in the hell would Lazetic want to stay???
- if you have no hope of breaking into the lineup why would you not want to go and prove yourself?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why in the hell would Lazetic want to stay???
- if you have no hope of breaking into the lineup why would you not want to go and prove yourself?
He is 19 so training with players like Giroud, Leao and if fit Ibra probably feels like an achievement for him (which isn't even wrong). However if Sampdoria is willing to take him for the remainder of the season it would be really good if we could park him there.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
It’s pocket change for them

I just find it funny those that "know" better have been quite opinionated about picking up the old Italian midget for free... Now he's going to the PL leaders it'll be interesting to see how he does.

Our wants, needs, dreams are so fragmented that we dont know what good for us or not, we're in a really weird place mentally and emotionally on RnB.

Ziyech is too old, Jorginho is too short and too Italian... What I'd give for both right this minute!!!

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I just can't see a transfer materialising this late in the window as Roma will need a replacement plus they already received a 35m offer from Bournemouth. Therefore, unless they're prepared to accept a 5m loan plus c.20m CL linked obligation we can forget it.
They dont need a replacement :lol: he's gonna get sent to the stands if he doesnt move today so they're Zaniololess either way :D

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm from the UK, I'm 38, been a Milan fan since the late 90s. Have been to several Milan games, including the last game in 2012 when we said goodbye to Pippo and the other legends. Will never forget that day.
Welcome! Exactly half the age of @General, how nice. Do you also have spiky hair?

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
Just listened to Nesta latest.

He was negative about redbird saying that this is Milan campione d`italia. If there is no money they need to communicate so with the fans and lay out a 2 year plan.

I was saying similar the other day. Gerry is an absent landlord alienating those on board with DaPlan, the ones that have asked for time. His silence is fueling team negativity, and really not helping his relationship with them, only fueling their fears and narrative.

If we're broke, what's that actual plan then?

The silence is killing us and when he does talk it's reactionary BS....

Man the fuck up and talk to us for fuck sake Gerry.

Last edited:

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He is 19 so training with players like Giroud, Leao and if fit Ibra probably feels like an achievement for him (which isn't even wrong). However if Sampdoria is willing to take him for the remainder of the season it would be really good if we could park him there.
I could understand that but he was here last season correct? He had the first half of the season at the least.

It also isn't a situation like Cutrone performing and keeping an established striker on the bench.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
So we've just had our worst month in terms of goals conceded since 1950s and we have done jack shit today.. :lol:

Really can't blame Pioli when he has to work with no funds.

SuperPippo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So we've just had our worst month in terms of goals conceded since 1950s and we have done jack shit today.. :lol:

Even though we have a scarecrow in goal, Pioli should be doing better with the players he has. His starting lineups and subs have been pathetic this season.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Even though we have a scarecrow in goal, Pioli should be doing better with the players he has. His starting lineups and subs have been pathetic this season.
We have to rotate between Krunic and Pobega in midfield. Hell, the latter replaced Kessie - that should tell you everything about our parsimonious approach in the mercato.

Only blemish on Pioli is his reluctance to use Thiaw in place of Gabbia, especially on Sunday. Albeit not much he can do when Tomori is injured, Kalulu has lost form and Kjaer's knees are gone.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

The players he has played haven't performed. Yet he has new toys from this summer on the bench he won't touch. Surely it's worth trying Vranckx over Pobega, and Thiaw over Gabbia? Both have been very suspect, give the new talent a chance to show something. I know they've also had question-marks around them and some not-so-good moments but how else will they grow?

Why keep Tata in goal, and not try the new kid? Even if he's not "ready" I think it's better to not be ready than to be non-existent. Or what about CDK and Adli? CDK had a few performances, did okay, and then benched. Adli hasn't left Milanello in months it seems, yet is meant to be a creative player when we lack any others bar Leao for that. Diaz has been our best offensive player so far this year technically, that says a lot.

What about Lazetic? Not saying he's any good for us currently, but Giroud has run himself to the ground after the World Cup and Origi's fitness is still questionable. At least try to integrate the new players when nothing else works (because you won't adapt tactically) and maybe you find yourself another Kalulu-like gem in the making.

SuperPippo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We have to rotate between Krunic and Pobega in midfield. Hell, the latter replaced Kessie - that should tell you everything about our parsimonious approach in the mercato.

Only blemish on Pioli is his reluctance to use Thiaw in place of Gabbia, especially on Sunday. Albeit not much he can do when Tomori is injured, Kalulu has lost form and Kjaer's knees are gone.
He has made no attempt to utilise Adli in midfield all season, and has barely tried Vrancks. We should have been playing 433 for a while now, and should have had a look at them as options.

Everyone in defence has played like trash, so Thiaw should have had more opportunities.

Also playing 433 we should have tried CDK on the right by now. Not having a player who was signed for that much money start a game for three months is ludicrous management. He's not going to adapt and gain confidence by not playing.

pippofan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit
kinda true.

i mean... close your eyes and think of italy and the balkans.:o
basically the same things come to my mind. racismo, corruption, poor country, ancient stadiums, proudy right-wing politicians and beautiful women of course.
Also high fashion, best sports cars, best cuisine, unequaled arts, great music, member of G7 of the most industrial countries. Yes, our politicians suck and I hate the bureaucracy but to say Italy is a third world country is probably the most ignorant statement I ever heard here.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Alessandro Nesta, former champion of the Milan defense of Ancelotti and Allegri, was a guest of Bobo TV and spoke of Rafael Leao thus: “Extraordinary player. Leao, in terms of potential, can play anywhere but he is still missing a little something. He often doesn't recognize the space, he's strong ball and chain but you can't always take the ball and go. You also have to attack the space without the ball between your feet, make different movements otherwise the opponents understand you and stop you right away."
A winger that doesn't understand basic concept like "attacking space" is Leao's biggest mistery that frustating me the most

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Hopefully PL clubs will be fighting for Leao in the summer, otherwise we will be in big trouble.

If Leao renewal saga becomes Dona 2.0, then honestly Maldini needs to go.
There is no way we should wait beyond mid-summer for his renewal. If he doesn’t renew by then it just means he is dragging it out to leave on free.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Also high fashion, best sports cars, best cuisine, unequaled arts, great music, member of G7 of the most industrial countries. Yes, our politicians suck and I hate the bureaucracy but to say Italy is a third world country is probably the most ignorant statement I ever heard here.
i thought the sarcasm was obvious.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.