The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are not midtable, but rock bottom.
When that famous doctor was interviewed about Tomori's injury and said: "the Milan medical team which, in my opinion, is among the best in Italy, they are very good, very experienced and very capable." I was like:

giphy.gif

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Also... 96 away points out of a possible 120. That's top tier...regardless of whatever league it is.

Yep. That pace would have had us level with Inter last year. Inter slightly ahead of their pace last year as of now though.

Just got to beat them straight up in the derby and the title is always possible.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They are not midtable, but rock bottom.
Yeah, they're on 0 points for the last two seasons. If there was a medical-team league, they would've already injured each other and had to forfeit every round.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Napoli chasing Tagliafico. It would not be a terrible idea to chase him too as he can play CB and LB.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
San Siro grass is midtable

According to what is reported by Il Giornale, there are many doubts on the San Siro pitch lately as some would even accuse it to be the cause of Tomori’s latest injury.

The Italian newspaper explain how Serie A stadiums are hard for players. At San Siro, no less than 8 games were played in 17 days. The pitch has been already criticised before by Stefano Pioli, Jurgen Klopp and Lautaro Martinez before

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
When that famous doctor was interviewed about Tomori's injury and said: "the Milan medical team which, in my opinion, is among the best in Italy, they are very good, very experienced and very capable." I was like:

giphy.gif
Yeah :lol:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
San Siro grass is midtable

According to what is reported by Il Giornale, there are many doubts on the San Siro pitch lately as some would even accuse it to be the cause of Tomori’s latest injury.

The Italian newspaper explain how Serie A stadiums are hard for players. At San Siro, no less than 8 games were played in 17 days. The pitch has been already criticised before by Stefano Pioli, Jurgen Klopp and Lautaro Martinez before
It's a pitch unworthy of a midtable club.

I recall tiki taka Barcelona complaining about it too.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We got beat to the scudetto last year
We're getting beat again this year with an inter without Lukaku and Hakimi.

Am I supposed to be thrilled/grateful that we aren't getting fucked up the ass like United or Arsenal?
People slowly accepting our trophyless seasons.
glad there are people like us on this forum then. We will never let that happen

not-on.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Mr. Leaf sir, you should make a podcast/youtube.
with little bit SEO adjustment you'll be rich a f

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Milan, behind atletico.

Interesting...

Lol at weakened inter. We also lost players during the summer and on top had a massive injury crisis.

Despite this we still scored 3 past liverpool... care to list which mid table teams have done that.

We would easily beat chelsea imo. Or at the very least get a draw.
Come now - stop with this
We finished last in the group and Chelsea won CL last season with the ability to reload if they falter this season.

And you all have problems with Wild's hyperbole???

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
20 titles to 7 with Utd & city.
Fecking Genoa is 1 title away from taking Milan's Star.
Yes, Milan fans are all so worried about... Genoa. Who last won the Serie A in... 1924.

I guess I know what it's like to be a City fan, because I worry about Genoa about as much I imagine a City fan worries about United.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Qaas is going to keep missing matches and say it's in protest of Milan not winning titles.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come now - stop with this
We finished last in the group and Chelsea won CL last season with the ability to reload if they falter this season.

And you all have problems with Wild's hyperbole???
They have an amazing track record. I envy them.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Tbf dem bitches complain about everything
Yes, they were. Brilliant team but my god did they cry about everything. Even about that some clubs made their pitch smaller. I think it was us too :lol:. I vaguely remember a photo of the San Siro with the lines redrawn. You could still see the previous print :lol:😻

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
People slowly accepting our trophyless seasons.
glad there are people like us on this forum then. We will never let that happen

not-on.gif
Sam is literally the guy proud that he only sucks dick and doesn't take it all the way up 🤷🏽‍♂️
Inter lost fuckin Lukaku Hakimi AND Conte but somehow ppl act like vampires to the cross when I say that they have been depleted :conf:

I remember at the start of the season ppl were fuckin celebrate Juve losing CR and inter losing their trio ....now they're celebrating their financial position 🙄

Maybe the banter era has indeed broken us all a bit

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, they were. Brilliant team but my god did they cry about everything. Even about that some clubs made their pitch smaller. I think it was us too :lol:. I vaguely remember a photo of the San Siro with the lines redrawn. You could still see the previous print :lol:😻
Don't worry, the refs gave them the softest penalty I've ever seen in my life. I will never, ever forget it. Corner kick hadn't even been taken yet and Nesta gets called for a penalty because he apparently grabbed a Barca player's shirt.

I want to watch Barca burn to the ground.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Don't worry, the refs gave them the softest penalty I've ever seen in my life. I will never, ever forget it. Corner kick hadn't even been taken yet and Nesta gets called for a penalty because he apparently grabbed a Barca player's shirt.

Sam

I have been told that I am being too insultive to you. I apologize if I caused any offense.
Maybe y'all don't get my humor

dru

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They have an amazing track record. I envy them.
They are currently the best of both methodologies though I guess they aren't scouting and buying low as much like us so let's say the middle ground.

They have great resources and don't seem to be just splurging without also doing good business with players that are going out.

If we were lucky it's what should've happened when Silvio was ready to get rid of us.
Probably 😅
But during their reign I was so sick of hearing 'anti-football' like if football can and should be only played one way.

If a team parked the bus, watered the pitch too much or too little, trimmed the pitch or didn't - they were always crying..... all the while diving all over the place like Lougainis (sp)

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Kuipers. He made it a profession to suck up to KNVB (Dutch FIGC), the UEFA and FIFA. He befriended a high dutch football official (Michael van Praag) who later moved up in the world and took a role at the UEFA. Kuipers has made so many big mistakes in his career and constantly has been given a get out of jail card by Van Praag and friends. Its really abysmal.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
This Serie A season:

Vlahovic 111min /goal
Ibra 99min/goal
Giroud 140min/goal

For the league we are fine as we are at striker. Vlahovic has a worse quota than Ibra, that‘s a fact. What you are talking about is absolute goals where Vlahovic has more because he played more games.
Edit: Of course Vlahovic is younger and so on, but there is also a 70m difference in fee which would be a waste at the moment when you can use it for a CAM and a CB for 35m each.
Vlahovic is younger, less prone to injury at the moment, and plays in a less dominant team. The idea is that he would have better service. And since Ibra gets hurt often now, his statistics are less important if he plays fewer games and we are stuck with OG. You are saying we are fine as we are, but milan should probably not rely on two
This Serie A season:

Vlahovic 111min /goal
Ibra 99min/goal
Giroud 140min/goal

For the league we are fine as we are at striker. Vlahovic has a worse quota than Ibra, that‘s a fact. What you are talking about is absolute goals where Vlahovic has more because he played more games.
Edit: Of course Vlahovic is younger and so on, but there is also a 70m difference in fee which would be a waste at the moment when you can use it for a CAM and a CB for 35m each.
yes, but how many games has ibra been available? Also, i would assume vlahovic would have more goals on a better team.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kuipers. He made it a profession to suck up to KNVB (Dutch FIGC), the UEFA and FIFA. He befriended a high dutch football official (Michael van Praag) who later moved up in the world and took a role at the UEFA. Kuipers has made so many big mistakes in his career and constantly has been given a get out of jail card by Van Praag and friends. Its really abysmal.
I didn't know all that background. Those Barca teams were great, but they got bailed out so often by so many questionable decisions, that they looked like match-fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule