The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The mercato ends in a week and the papers are still suggesting new ideas :lol: They don't know shit. Just like they didn't know who Lazetic was 4 days ago. They received the first signals when the deal was already wrapped up. Even the most legit insiders had zero clue we were after him. Probably the same will happen with the CB if we decide to bring one this window.
at first the plan was to redeem Pellegri. When it collapsed they went for Lazetic
I remember 1-2 days before Lazetic name surfaced, someone mentioned young forward

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
My heart hasn't skipped a beat with this Vlahovic to Juventus move. I decided in 2018 when Maldini joined that things would move in the right direction. And they have. We can't afford Vlahovic, and I am okay with it. For me, our renewals, continuing to improve the young players we have, and this new Lazetic kid...I just care about our shit.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Depressing af. Why are we such a cheap fuck club especially Scudetto is still pretty much in our reach. I bet the next prime target in the summer is a free Belotti because “trust the process!”

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
at first the plan was to redeem Pellegri. When it collapsed they went for Lazetic
I remember 1-2 days before Lazetic name surfaced, someone mentioned young forward
i could swear we were linked with that kid in the summer also

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

If this move happened, almost all of the seven sister would fix their Striker department for this season

Inter Dzeko
Napoli Osimhen
Milan Zlatan
Atalanta Zapata
Juventus Vlahovic
Roma Tammy
Lazio Immobile

*edit : actually it is all except ONE 🤣

75million??
But commode convinced me that Juve were done

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Boga = younger Messias for triple the cost. In a summer mercato he would be a 15m player max imo.
Boga and messias not even similar. One is a drirect player the other is a cut-in merchant

Also the fact that every player starts to level up in that atalanta system. Great signing

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Depressing af. Why are we such a cheap fuck club especially Scudetto is still pretty much in our reach. I bet the next prime target in the summer is a free Belotti because “trust the process!”

Bruh, Vlahovic can be the next Ibra

,or maybe the next Milan's Piatek, but also Chelsea's Lukaku/Costa/ Torres/Sheva/Kezman.

Chill

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Fvck, I can't sleep until I saw Lazetic pose in our shirt

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thinking we could have sold Donnarumma 2 years ago for good money too... Covid really fucked us hard. No one was ready to make a serious attempt except PSG, with 20M and Areola.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never said Juve were in the same place as Barca and Inter, financially. Sporting wise, they have a lot of work to do, but they're backed by the Angellis and Fiat, lol. I even went into ownership structure and how that impacted Barca, you know what? It's clear my views are caricatured so my detail is useless.

I don't rate Vlahovic that highly. I like Scamacca better. 75m is a lot.

Boga? Looooooool. Gasp will do a great job, but I don't think any of you have watched him recently. He's looked... bad.

Now people are crying over Gosens? Okay. He's played 500 minutes this season.

Boga over Leao? Gosens over Theo? Yeah, exactly.

Don't make me get receipts, I've got too much work today.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least Juve are paying 75m+

I feared it would be another 3 year loan with an option payable over 10 years

That squad needs more work for top 4 though, the defense and midfield are shot

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Seems like people are undermining Theo's extension (although yet to confirm it).

He is probably our most marketable player atm, could've easily gotten 6m+ at some other club.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
At least Juve are paying 75m+

I feared it would be another 3 year loan with an option payable over 10 years

That squad needs more work for top 4 though, the defense and midfield are shot

Who knows how he’ll perform there. They’re toothless in attack and it’s not like they’re missing big chances, they have no service. A CF doesn’t solve their creative issues.

Last time they spent this much on a young promising player was De Ligt and I don’t know about you guys but is he even better than what we saw at Ajax? I thought he’d be an undisputed top 3 CB when I saw him at Ajax. Now? The jury is out.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, his style is a bit underwhelming 🤕

But you know what? The last signing we've got with a bad taste of fashion is The Almighty Ismael Bennacer 😍
I was kidding bro, doesn't matter the slightest

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
#TrUsTdApLaN :o

For a step by step guide on how to ignore reality and project fantastically hopeful thoughts...just read any of Sam's posts....you'll find gems like
I don't rate Vlahovic that highly
etc :proud:

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
those with small dicks always need to over-compensate...
giphy.webp

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Never said Juve were in the same place as Barca and Inter, financially. Sporting wise, they have a lot of work to do, but they're backed by the Angellis and Fiat, lol. I even went into ownership structure and how that impacted Barca, you know what? It's clear my views are caricatured so my detail is useless.

I don't rate Vlahovic that highly. I like Scamacca better. 75m is a lot.

Boga? Looooooool. Gasp will do a great job, but I don't think any of you have watched him recently. He's looked... bad.

Now people are crying over Gosens? Okay. He's played 500 minutes this season.

Boga over Leao? Gosens over Theo? Yeah, exactly.

Don't make me get receipts, I've got too much work today.

This is what I needed. You restored my peace of mind. Thank you, Sam. :thumbsup:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's not point about players they're bringing, it's point that they're DOING SOMETHING and upgrading their teams. :o
We also need 1-2 upgrades, especially in the attacking part of the team but they're super passive whole mercato.

All we got so far is kid Lazetić. Who might be great in few years but so far, this transfer is pretty insignificant for us right now.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
did you not get the memo? we're going for the long run. planning on winning serie a the next year. and if that doesn't work then the year afterwards for sure:o

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
we should pray that they don't qualify else it's another season with 40 y/o mascot upfront

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Most of the big money transfers of the past couple of years seem to have failed. Lukaku to Inter was probably one of the few to yield great result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule