The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He's constantly trying to shift the blame and acts like he played for a starvation wage here. We wanted to give him a huge amount of money and he still wanted to leave. Donna had the chance to become an icon for -literally- one of the biggest clubs in the world but he chose a footnote in football history instead. Next to that, he's implying that Maldini never made him feel like home. Disgusting man this is. Maldini made that last phone call to him long after he stalled us for months and months, until there was no time anymore. He wanted to make Maldini his bitch, but that little cunt didn't realize he was dealing with a supreme god. Donna thinks this is Football Manager, where you buy other players with one mouse click. He doesn't understand that if Maldini waited longer, there was no opportunity anymore to get another good GK.
Good luck with trying to convince yourself you made the right move, ignorant fool. However, he is right where he belongs, an artificial snakes den. Fortunately, the wind in Leo's cabrio will dry his tears. Brilliant riddance
He is as ******** as they come.
And he acts like a 7 yr old talking about the closeness with Leo and Khalifa.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this midfield looks weak if tonali is out
I've always felt like across sports you don't really need strong backups for your best players

Because if your star players happen to get hurt and miss time odds are you weren't going to win anyway

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
San Siro will only be demolished after the new one is built (except 1 of the towers)
View attachment 1518
so... we're going to have a new stadium, but we still have to share it with inter?

does anyone know why can't Milan / Inter have its own stadium?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
A lot of shit is written about Romagnoli. If he goes to Juve he can burn, but if he signs for Lazio I almost respect it a little. He is obviously a fan of them, and since he knows he isn't going to conquer the world as a Milan starter he might as well sign a comfortable contract for his favourite team and live in Rome.

Enter Sven Botman.

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There were talks that a consortium of American funds were thinking about purchasing Serie A outright and i was very excited about the possibility seeing as it's a great and marketable league. but it's been run into the absolute ground by a bunch of old men who want to hold onto it rather than see it prosper. Serie A has everything to be bigger than German football and potentially Spanish as well due to it's increasingly competitive title races and history. With the right investment it could thrive.
Serie A has so much potential. The product is still strong - despite its failures since the 00s, it's still a competitive league, arguably as competitive as the PL in terms of depth of teams competing for European spots each season. If the broadcast rights to Serie A can at least get it on par with La Liga, and theoretically increase the revenues of all teams, then don't worry about Milan, Juve, Inter - watch out for Roma, Lazio, Napoli, Atalanta, Fiorentina, etc. Imagine an Atalanta with extra budget to grab an extra A-grade player plus their current system - they should at the very least win a couple of Europas. It could be another golden era for Serie A.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#7 should go to Rafael Leao obviously once Samu leaves

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Pioli after Milan - Lazio; "Some players who don't play are angry but I think that's right. The best for the team, however, comes first. Even if some players says hello to me a little less, I have broad shoulders, the important thing is availability for the team".

And today in his pre-Sampdoria presser, he mentions every available midfielder except for one. I think it's clear that Sanches is replacing Kessie, while Pobega is replacing Bakayoko.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
#7 should go to Rafael Leao obviously once Samu leaves

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

so naive

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Still just 22 then. The same age as Leao...

That missing CF does feel like the crown jewel of this future great Milan. I mean, it might very well be Leao if he does an Henry. But, timing-wise, every successive top-4 season Milan has, the more ammunition they will have to get that top tier CF.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do you mean Ludovic Blas?
Literally never heard about him, so I can't say much. However, I have seen Anthony in a few games and will watch him in CL next week and I am fully convinced he could become a WC player. He might be out of reach though, as we're a little late. Probably there will be PL clubs offering 60 m.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

fuck thomas lemar

I've read somewhere that NFL itself worth 10Bio per year. (some Americans please cmiiw, Congo maybe)

At the end football (or sports in general) is belong to the entertainment industry an those who could light a bigger fireworks gets the attention.
Serie A should learn from NFL

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That missing CF does feel like the crown jewel of this future great Milan. I mean, it might very well be Leao if he does an Henry. But, timing-wise, every successive top-4 season Milan has, the more ammunition they will have to get that top tier CF.
I think we will get a stop-gap CF for next season (Bellotti) and fix the other issues. Then in summer of 2023 we will add the missing CF jewel.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Donnaruma: "I believe that PSG has always been in my destiny. They have been following me for years and have always made me feel their interest. So it had to go like this. Both president Al Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo, not only made me understand that I they really wanted, but every day they make me feel their closeness. I'm very happy and proud to be here.”

So gey
Lickings club and director'a ass to earn a spot in starting 11
LOL

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
so... we're going to have a new stadium, but we still have to share it with inter?

does anyone know why can't Milan / Inter have its own stadium?
Shared stadium has a better return on investment.

You get more from your investment when you have a match every week.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Rebic at CF >> Pato at CF at any point

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli pre-match conference:

On Theo’s renewal: “I think it’s a wonderful sign of a club that has a vision for the present and the future. Theo and Milan strongly wanted the renewal of the contract, an important sign for the whole environment. To have players who feel this importance of a club that plans for the present and the future, means that the path can give stability to a club that wants to return to the highest levels.”

On the turning point after the derby: “There was never pessimism at Milanello, we have always worked with confidence. The strength of a group is to keep doing it when the results don’t come, it’s easy to do it when you win games. You have to think game to game, we are clearly satisfied with the last two games. Now only tomorrow’s game counts and there is great concentration.”

On the starting XI: “My idea and my will is to field the best line-up. It may be that tomorrow will not be the same as Wednesday, but it is certainly always the best. The line-up can change based on the condition of the players and the type of opponent we face.”

On Giroud and Ibrahimovic: “Now Olivier is well physically and mentally, the important thing is that the team continues to play an attacking game. Zlatan is still working aside, we have to wait a little longer: let’s see in the next few days.”

On the maturity of the team: “I’m convinced that, beyond the results of the others and our match tomorrow, the team is much more aware and mature than one or two years ago. But that’s normal. It’s a very young team, it has gained experience and has grown. The boys know that between now and the end of the season every game will have an important specific weight. But what matters is only tomorrow.”

On the difference in the results between home and away games: “For the way we play, I would expect a more balanced stat, but it’s not. This must motivate us and stimulate us more to improve our home results. We must exploit the energy that our fans give us.”

On the sustainability of football: “I believe that our club is working in that direction and it is a necessary, logical and right direction, especially for the moment that the whole society is experiencing.”

What’s missing to win? “There are fifteen games left and that is a lot. We have to think about claiming as many points as possible. Right now the gap between winning and not winning is thin, the details will make the difference. Tomorrow we have a difficult game, we face an opponent who on Sunday won 4-0 against Sassuolo. If we put in a good performance we will have the chance to win.”

On the upcoming games against lower-level sides: “We have to face them with conviction and confidence. We have to play every game to the fullest, knowing that most of the time the result depends on us.”

On the growth of some players: “Everyone will give their contribution to ensure that the team expresses itself at the highest levels. We have to push hard and all the players are available to try and give this contribution to the team.”

If Leao is next after Theo: “I see highly motivated players, we have managed to create a positive and professional environment. Seeing such happy players is very important.”

On the moment of Kessie: “Franck is a starter for Milan, as are Tonali, Bennacer, Krunic and many other players. The other night, against Milinkovic, he played a super game, with Inter I asked him to sacrifice himself and he did. I’m convinced of Franck’s moral and technical qualities, he must continue like this.”

On Ballo-Touré and the possible replacement for Theo: “Ballo will join the team today, he will do his first training session with us. During the African Cup, he had an injury. Yesterday he did a separate training and it gave positive results. If today he does all the training he will be available for tomorrow, then we’ll see what choices to make from the beginning.”

On Bennacer: “Ismael did well when he joined against Juve, he had the chance to recover during the break and did an excellent derby. He is in optimal conditions to do well, he is a player of great intensity and lucidity, for us he is important.”

On Kalulu’s growth: “He is a starter, he plays with strength, courage and personality. He surprised me at the beginning, but now he doesn’t surprise me anymore. His strength is to face every game with great conviction and confidence. He has physical means and important vision: for me, he is absolutely a Milan starter.”

On Sampdoria and Giampaolo: “His mark is already visible, it’s a team that wants to dribble. They have good characteristics and good attacking players. Giampaolo will be very motivated because he is a great coach and wants to revive the fortunes of a great club like Sampdoria.”

On what can make the difference at the moment: “It will make a difference if we play better than our opponents, this must be our goal. We must face Sampdoria with clear ideas and try to give our best.”

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I think we will get a stop-gap CF for next season (Bellotti) and fix the other issues. Then in summer of 2023 we will add the missing CF jewel.
This has becoming a good habit for the team.

Instead of changing lot a ones, they make it effectively work by effeciently stack 1-2 new players to an already cohesive roster.

Starts with
ibra-Kjaer
Tonali-Saele
Fikayo
Maignan-Giroud
Adli-Botman(?)-belotti

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This has becoming a good habit for the team.

Instead of changing lot a ones, they make it effectively work by effeciently stack 1-2 new players to an already cohesive roster.

Starts with
ibra-Kjaer
Tonali-Saele
Fikayo
Maignan-Giroud
Adli-Botman(?)-belotti
We already have a great squad, where we only really have to replace any outgoing players (Kessie?, Romagnoli?, Ibra?) and upgrade at RW. Adding extra pieces is all we need, no need to overhaul like Yonghong era.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Signing Belotti seems like a nice way to ease Lazetic in as well. He has time to develop without pressure. Maybe we never need to sign the bigwig striker.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Agenda #Milan

Bennacer renewal (announcement may come very soon)

Renewal Leao (continuous contacts with Mendes and optimism)

Agreement with Botman agents, now I work with Lille (trust)

Desire for Milan by Renato Sanches

Kalulu renewal

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Donnaruma: "I believe that PSG has always been in my destiny. They have been following me for years and have always made me feel their interest. So it had to go like this. Both president Al Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo, not only made me understand that I they really wanted, but every day they make me feel their closeness. I'm very happy and proud to be here.”

So gey
I think Al Hilal is also in his destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule