The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
management are fully focused on title race . this is so important for them , team and fans .
They do not want any distractions . I'm sure they will take care of these issues after the end of the season .
19th Scudetto is the only important thing right now .
they will take care,sell leao and leave rebic as lw,get origi as new cf for free and reaplace kessie with pobega,bum 100 mil in second.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
what,we bein told he is renewing and then 4 monhts past and all sources says same,
Probably because the club is changing ownership, and we have a title run to focus on, and Maldini and Massara haven’t renewed yet, and Leao has a court case pending where it’s not in his interest to renew before a decision is made.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
NO i wont in short run ,but in long run with redshit we will def be selling club FOR SURE
nowadays almost every club have to sell:fp: certainly the self-sustainable ones that are run well. even with berlu milan sold kaka and sheva in their prime. this club has seen better players come and go, so no shame to sell for good money. liverpool would not be in this position today if they had not sold coutinho

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not true,i agreed on elliot way couse i tought after some success they will sell to normal owner,and you comper us to Bayern hahaha.
Diference between me and rest that are ok with this shit is that i know where milan belongs.
Where does Milan belong? Seems like they’re currently belonging in 1st place, probably winning the first title in a decade, going to be in Pot 1 and with a team full of young superstars.

Where does Milan belong in your mind?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
let’s not overreact. It’s pretty likely that RedBird will run us in the same way as Liverpool. Clearly they’re not going to throw money around at Bordeaux.

We are close to where Liverpool were before they got VVD and Allison - maybe 1-2 years away.

Complete the squad this year, make a decent CL run, and get some “stars” next season to make the team a genuine CL threat
Hey Toulouse are the new Ligue 2 champions so put some respek on RedBirdman's name!

Agree with everything else though and to be honest, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK who owns Milan because a) we have a phenomenal management team (we're on the verge of winning the Scudetto and almost ALL of our signings have significantly appreciated in value) b) Elliott would never sell the club to some brainless schmuck like Yonghong Li. In other words, we're in safe hands and going down the oil money route would probably have a destabilizing effect.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

new presidente speaking on investing in sports...

They dont seem too bad at first impression. Not too interested in the sporting side, but more on modernizing the operation. If anything they have more experience in the sporting side than Elliot did when they came in. I can definitely see Elliot staying on board and developing a partnership with Redbird, which i think would be really well for us. Regardless I dont see a problem with capital if Redbird wins the bid, or at least in first few years.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Sahlinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Anyone remember if this gif was done in the forum? With avatars or players or sth? Who did it?

Dont know if Raz is the original creator though

Attachments

• EzQFS54.gif
    EzQFS54.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
As it stands, who are the 8 players we need for the UEFA lists?

Milanello HG:
Calabria
Gabbia?
Primavera back-up GK
Pobega?

Italian academy:
Tonali
Florenzi
Parisi?
X

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Post scudetto zoom

I am concerned that no one will know what this scudetto really means for me. I mean I can't go around where I live driving like a maniac on my own :lol:
Yeah, I feel like how do I prolong an extensive celebration on my own?

First thing's first though, we need to get that point.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
nowadays almost every club have to sell:fp: certainly the self-sustainable ones that are run well. even with berlu milan sold kaka and sheva in their prime. this club has seen better players come and go, so no shame to sell for good money. liverpool would not be in this position today if they had not sold coutinho
realy ,which top club sell.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They dont seem too bad at first impression. Not too interested in the sporting side, but more on modernizing the operation. If anything they have more experience in the sporting side than Elliot did when they came in. I can definitely see Elliot staying on board and developing a partnership with Redbird, which i think would be really well for us. Regardless I dont see a problem with capital if Redbird wins the bid, or at least in first few years.
Going by that interview they probably think Milan is underperforming in terms of broadcast revenue, which is very true. It's is perhaps the basis of the takeover

But these guys don't have the capital to compete at the highest levels...things are about to get even more Stingy than with Elliot

Which sucks because we were dreaming of Arab money

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As it stands, who are the 8 players we need for the UEFA lists?

Milanello HG:
Calabria
Gabbia?
Primavera back-up GK
Pobega?

Italian academy:
Tonali
Florenzi
Parisi?
X
You god damn well know who that x is.

OENCtlU_d.webp

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
and the talk of Berardi too!!

HE'S A MERDA FANS FFS

*sorry @Wild, my anger is not pointing at you, it's just because I think we want to send the same messages (stop talking about particular player)
Chiellini was a Milan fan. Solskjaer was a Liverpool fan.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Massive summer market coming up. Redbird style. 200M spent...at least.

You see? This post has just as many facts as all the other ones that say we're going to sell off everyone at the flea market and release all players wanting more than 4M per year in salary.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Going by that interview they probably think Milan is underperforming in terms of broadcast revenue, which is very true. It's is perhaps the basis of the takeover

But these guys don't have the capital to compete at the highest levels...things are about to get even more Stingy than with Elliot

Which sucks because we were dreaming of Arab money

They seem like another group trying to flip us for a higher valuation. But by definition in order to reach that valuation they have to make sure we stay competitive. Im not worried. They have experience with some large teams in the US so im really not too worried about capital, and if anything they seem like the type to work in partnerships with other groups(Elliot.)

Im not worried mostly because i think our success is rooted in our sporting side. They dont seem like the type to come in and change the way thats ran.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So, last match, finale, most important in last 10 years, we are playing at "home"

Fantastic

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
realy ,which top club sell.
bayern sold kroos, costa, thiago and lost alaba for free
juve sold pogba, bonucci at one point, cancelo and are going to lose dybala
liverpool sold coutinho, suarez, sterling, torres, alonso
chelsea sold hazard, luiz, mata, matic
united sold ronaldo
even real and barca sold world class players or lost them for free

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They seem like another group trying to flip us for a higher valuation. But by definition in order to reach that valuation they have to make sure we stay competitive. Im not worried. They have experience with some large teams in the US so im really not too worried about capital, and if anything they seem like the type to work in partnerships with other groups(Elliot.)

Im not worried mostly because i think our success is rooted in our sporting side. They dont seem like the type to come in and change the way thats ran.
I mean

Arsenal didn't spend and grew in value tremendously lol

Elliot invested like ~500m into the club to get to this point, these guys probably can't do that

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Massive summer market coming up. Redbird style. 200M spent...at least.

You see? This post has just as many facts as all the other ones that say we're going to sell off everyone at the flea market and release all players wanting more than 4M per year in salary.
Not true,
Fact is that they have asset. 4.5 b USD
Fact is they will loan money to buy Milan
Fact is their ceo told you dont need money to be suce. (probabile more 4th place obje)

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Brekalo is an interesting one. Entering his final year of his contract at Wolfsburg.
West Ham apparently want him for just 8mil GBP
I think he can play any of the three attacking roles behind the striker.

Is this midfield too stacked:
Tonali-Bennacer-Renato-Pobega-Krunic
Leao-Rebic-Adli-Brekalo-Alexis

And then one final big name? Probably an RW. Although I'd really like a bigger name for AM too.
If we allowed Alexis to go out on loan, could allow Brekalo more minutes as back up at RW.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
bayern sold kroos, costa, thiago and lost alaba for free
juve sold pogba, bonucci at one point, cancelo and are going to lose dybala
liverpool sold coutinho, suarez, sterling, torres, alonso
chelsea sold hazard, luiz, mata, matic
united sold ronaldo
even real and barca sold world class players or lost them for free
Jube sold pogba and bought ronaldo,vlahovic chiesa bernardecshi
jube sold bonuci bought de light
pool sold cout bought salah mane fabihno
chelsiki sold hazard couse he wanted real ,matic hahahah but bought kai lukaku jorgihno
united sold ronaldo bought pogba,bruno,martial

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
just wait news,PSG 100 mil leao and same persons that are now telling storys abot redshit will tell ooo great deal.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yea cont. with wage at 4.5 mil max and say goodby to leao theo tomori ...
Please calm down.

Let’s see what happens.

What does RedBird have to gain from making this team shit? Their only play here is to continue on this path, build a stadium, and make Milan a 2.5 - 3B value club.

Football clubs cannot be run profitably, the only way to make money is to increase valuation. Selling stars and replacing with Udinese rejects isn’t going to achieve that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule