Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IUXsjzL.jpg

I'd like this to be in the last page of the title winning thread.

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
What a great feat the past 1k pages. Gentleman it has truely and been a pleasure. The blood, sweat, tears and trolling...we made it, Champions baby!

The next 1000 pages is gonna be incredible! Forza Milan & Forza Rnb!

Screenshot_20220523-043113_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does winning scudetto get one this high? Dude keep dropping names he had no similarity to... probably,he reads this forum and took the sarcasm serious.
This was said almost 3 years ago (hence why “date man”), and it’s no coincidence to me such high self belief has led this individual to become a scudetto winning AM for AC Milan

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Reposting this, what a fantastic video. I'm only halfway through because of a little someone who won't sleep, but this seems like the perfect story told from the fan perspective. A great tale ending in victory, from the last Scudetto to that glorious Sunday two weeks back.

Yeah this is a magnificent video, thanks for posting!

The cream on top of this Scudetto is that the media is so advanced and accessible these days either through official channels, or through content creators on Youtube, that the story of 2022 can reach so many more than it would have in 2011.

I really think 2022 Milan should be a Netflix series like The Last Dance. Just too good a story.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Did Kessie already sign for Barca? :lol:

FUCK KESSIE!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Milan , at the moment the idea would be to redeem #Messias at a discount and evaluate any offers for #Saelemaekers @cmdotcom

This is what I've been thinking for a few weeks. Messias is a reliable sub and is on low wages. Makes much more sense to keep him and sell Saele than the other way round. Saele can easily go for 20 m or maybe more, depends on how we advertise him. This sum alone can buy Renato who can play this role.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
This is what I've been thinking for a few weeks. Messias is a reliable sub and is on low wages. Makes much more sense to keep him and sell Saele than the other way round. Saele can easily go for 20 m or maybe more, depends on how we advertise him. This sum alone can buy Renato who can play this role.
My view as well, sell Saele, keep Messias and bring a real RW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule