The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Facts. Which is why he would have been perfect for merda and their formation. Hes always been a 2 striker formation type of player

Was with vasquez at palermo and at first with juve where he was at his best
As a SS he was superb in his prime, very true. But it all depends on how physically fit he is now, and ofcourse his motivation.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Ask any Juve fan what they think of Dybala as an AM and you’ll understand he’s not cut out to play there.
Sure, I also don't think that AM is his best position, I see him as a striker.

But my original point was that he would be an upgrade over what we have and he would be free, you could sell him for a profit if he doesn't turn out good. There's also the chance that he was badly mismanaged in the last 3 years between Sarri, Pirlo and Allegri 2.0 the Juve team was clearly regressing. In our team, I can see him flourishing if the chemistry is there, even at AM.

Of course, I would prefer CdK but he seems costly and Dybala has quality and he's free.. I just think that he is worth the risk even though I hate him

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I honestly think that Krunic is a better AM than Dybala.
Whoever doesnt agree obviously dont know shit about football.
But but but Dybala wear number 10 & he stand behind ST so he must be an AM :fp:
You are lost and can’t be saved it seems.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This soo called insiders are crazy ,saying they could here maldini talking to massara and we are after cdk more then dybala and that we think renato and liile are blafing hahahahha
Blafing?

That swag lol. Have to hand it to him..

he was here yesterday… still got it

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
SportMediaset - Milan, De Ketelaere and Ziyech are not incompatible. The Renato Sanches slope is still open

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Its a loan + obligation if they dont get relegated for 15 mil..so we get 50% of that next year hopefully
With the moves theyre making. Doubt theyll get relegated tbh

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Pobega and Adli seem ready to be starters.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
@iftv

Hey
@acmilan
fans! Want the chance to: Train at Milanello Fly on the club’s plane Attend a European away match with the team Let us know in the comments why you love Milan

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Sure, I also don't think that AM is his best position, I see him as a striker.

But my original point was that he would be an upgrade over what we have and he would be free, you could sell him for a profit if he doesn't turn out good. There's also the chance that he was badly mismanaged in the last 3 years between Sarri, Pirlo and Allegri 2.0 the Juve team was clearly regressing. In our team, I can see him flourishing if the chemistry is there, even at AM.

Of course, I would prefer CdK but he seems costly and Dybala has quality and he's free.. I just think that he is worth the risk even though I hate him
‘Free’ is relative ofcourse. He’ll ask for high wages, probably a minimum of three year contract and his agent wants to get paid too. Brk can give you the maths if you’ll ask him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule