The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And we know that Pioli will choose player like CDK over Dybala for CAM position, any day. :o

I'm wondering if we'll use Adli as CM, instead of Bennacer. If he is able to play there, then maybe there will be no need for a new midfielder (if CDK comes).
I've been thinking about this also. If Brahim stays (and most likely he will) then Adli is either the CM, or we get another CM and Adli rotates with Brahim at AM. Then it's either CDK or Ziyech for RW, no room for both if we keep Saelemaekers. If Adli is mostly seen as a CM then we don't need another CM, we're good with Bennacer, Tonali, Adli, Pobega and Krunic. Then Brahim and CDK at AM, and Ziyech and Saelemaekers at RW.

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I know it’s early but It’s starting to feel like … with Kessie gone, this is Baka’s time 😂.

What if there was an understanding that you’re here to replace Kessie when he leaves, but you’ll barely play the first season.

His performances and level?
I always believed even when on fire he has that stupid pass to the opponent, that late clumsy challenge, that moment of unawares of his surroundings when he has the ball. He Has all this in him. But can also be also a more than decent DM with continuity. Done it here before (different context) and with Napoli too.

I also don’t believe Mangement don’t judge players like us fans “he wasnt good this season, gtfo” … Tonali wouldn’t have been kept that way.
They carefully scouted the player and seen qualities we can use. they go by that and can be patient with it. Whether it’s a young player that need to figure himself out of its shell like Tonali or even Diaz… or a player who has not had continuity to be able to perform like Bakayoko or even FBT.

I was baffled by his return, I even had a back and forth with @Curupira (was it you?) … I thought why let Meite go, who was starting to gel in, can bring Bakayoko’s physicality with better technical skills and passing on a lower salary and Lower transfer fee and turn to Bakayoko. Made no sense to me.

But he arrived and is on a 2 years loan…beside the usual habit of linking a coach (Gattuso) with all his former players when he takes over a new club. There are no real indications his loan will be cut short. Like Brahim.
The only thing is us (fan) saying “he’s not good he must be replaced) which then over time create that certitude in our mind that it’s true.

Anyways, summer still long, we’ll see … but that’s the feel I’m getting

You have excellent reasoning skills, but this is one player too far imo.

Baka had his chances to prove himself & failed. The only instance he looked good & should have been given more minutes was Liverpool second match.

You cannot cure Yoko passing skill.

This season the pressure is greater - no way to build the continuity for a weak player.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
FW04Q7wX0AIu3ux

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Yuck. That different black color fabric on the back and the stripes. I really hope it's just the way the light is catching it, it looks really bad.
Yeah looks super weird..

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol your bf Belotti actually missed 20 games this season but you still desperately wanted to sign him didn't you dumbass? Also, CDK has next to no experience @ RW and is also predominantly a CF/SS (AM is his 3rd most played position) yet somehow you consider him a perfect fit for the position because of his 'pressing'.

looooooooooooooooooool

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli Interview:

How did the team look? Do you want to keep everyone? “It was one of our secrets. Our strength is that we have always believed in all players. We will always have to question ourselves to keep growing. None of my players have reached their maximum potential, so we can and must still grow.”

Was it a nice summer? “It was exciting both because I was with my family and then I met many Rossoneri fans.”

What do you expect from the market? What profiles are you looking for? “We need quality players who are functional to our way of playing. This team can still improve a lot, we are more aware of our qualities, but we must further increase our strength. We are Milan and we must fight to win.”

What does the team need to improve? “We have ideas. Now we have to evaluate every situation well. Pobega is back and he had a great season, he can give us a very important physicality in the middle of the field. Adli has arrived and he’s very interesting.”

What group did you see? “I found a very aware and very mature group; we have not stopped talking to each other during the vacation. The recipe is to continue working day by day. The levels are raised, expectations and pressures are raised also because we have won and we want to continue to win.”

Will Ibrahimovic be part of the new Milan? “I also spoke with him this morning. He is fine, he is recovering. I hope to be able to work with him again because he is a true champion.”

What do you expect from Leao? “He can do even more, but it is normal for him to be like that because he is young. This year he reached double figures, but he can be even more incisive. For the qualities he has, he can do it.”

What are your goals in Europe? “Last year’s experience has served us a lot. We cannot think of winning it [Champions League], there are rivals who can spend money that we cannot spend. But I’m sure we have grown a lot.”

Do you like Dybala and De Ketelaere? “They are two different profiles. I have great directors behind me who will make the right decisions.”

How did you experience the renewals of Maldini and Massara? “I lived it with great serenity. We continued to work together every day. If we have achieved certain results, the merit is thanks to the compactness we have had.”

Could Pobega be this year’s Tonali (breakthrough)? “I hope so. He has grown a lot. He has good characteristics, he can do well with us.”

What did you make of Adli? “Adli is very interesting, he is good at disposing of his opponent and vertical passing. We still need to understand in what position he can be exploited, but he is an intelligent guy and these first few weeks will help me to understand where to make the most of him. He is a very dynamic player.”

Would Dybala work your football? “All good players willing to play as a part of a team are useful for Milan.”

What about the farewells of Romagnoli and Kessie? “I send a warm hug to both of them, I wish them the best in their respective career. How to replace them? First, we evaluate who is already there, then we will see what to do eventually.”

Are you lagging behind the others? “I’m sure we will be ready on August 13th. Then as a coach, if they tell me that tomorrow we will be full I would be happy, but I know it won’t be like that. From July 15th I will have a strong team to train and on July 15, I would be able to field a strong team in the league.”

Is a change of formation and a move to the three-man defence possible? “Kjaer’s return is important, I missed him a lot on and off the pitch. I’m happy he is back, he will need some time but he is fine. Three-man defence? The three-man defence, given the characteristics we have, can be a good solution and we will try to develop it with some attention.”

What kind of profile would you like in defence? “Tomori is a right-footed player who can play on the left, the foot is not a determining feature. Let’s see, we will evaluate what we have and then there will be a way and time to intervene.”

When is Ibrahimovic back? “He is negotiating the new agreement. I hope to have him as soon as possible.”

Who will be Milan’s rivals? “There are 5-6 teams that can fight for the Scudetto. It will be important to keep the spirit and the desire to work and grow, always putting the team as a point of reference and not the individual.”

What do you think of Milan’s calendar? “There are never easy games. The level in Italy is high. All opponents must be faced with great attention. I have always told the boys that everyone is preparing to win, but whoever prepares better has a better chance of winning.”

Could Ziyech be the right profile? “I don’t know (laughs). Messias had a good season. The management will do their best.”

Who would you bet on? “Bennacer, I believe a lot in him because I know he can really give a lot.”

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol your bf Belotti actually missed 20 games this season but you still desperately wanted to sign him didn't you dumbass? Also, CDK has next to no experience @ RW and is also predominantly a CF/SS (AM is his 3rd most played position) yet somehow you consider him a perfect fit for the position because of his 'pressing'.

looooooooooooooooooool
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BELOTTI IS A FW NOT AN AM LOOOOOOOOOOL

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score

looooooooooooooooooool
Bakayoko, Belotti and Dybala (nowadays) are not players who help us to get better.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Alright fair enough

I agree he would be better as a striker. My point was that he would make a better AM than Diaz or Krunic but of course I may be wrong.

I would argue that De Ketelaere would make a much better AM than any of them. And I have this feeling that he will be the big signing Maldini and Massara are working on. Kid has the qualities of becoming a great player. Just the thought of a Leao-CDK-Ziyech offensive line makes me squeak like a little girl.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
More confermato :proud:

We should go with the experienced option aka Dybala. Having 2/3 extremely young, inexperienced players for the AM spot (CDK/Adli/Diaz) is a recipe for disaster.

PS: CDK is predominantly a CF/SS too (like Dybala) yet Pioli just confirmed that it's a straight shootout between the two for the AM spot loooooooooool.
Dybala is SS. CDK can run everywhere. Nobody wants Dybala.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ignore them...Dybala has played the AM role a number of times before (including this season). Therefore, although he has significantly more experience @ SS, it's not too much to expect a player of his experience and quality to play just a few yards further down the pitch :lol::fp: Furthermore, Pioli has been happy to experiment with CMs like Krunic, Kessie or even Maldini in the AM spot before plus MMM don't always sign players based on their favourite position e.g. Salad was a RB/RM before converting to RW whereas Messias played @ SS for Crotone but was somehow considered a suitable RW/AM backup despite fuck all experience.

Irrespective, multiple sources have already confirmed that we're in discussions with Dybala so unless Pioli plans on changing formation (highly unlikely), he's being considered as Brahim's replacement :proud:

The AM in 4-2-3-1 is supposed to be a playmaker and also the 3rd central midfielder because otherwise the midfield with only 2 CMs can get dominated. Ideally the team would have a playmaker who does both these jobs pretty well. Now Pioli playing Kessie or Krunic there just shows that he considers the midfield work of that player even more important than the attacking work.

Now there were games where Milan were desperately trying to break down a stubborn team and Pioli brought on Diaz in the 2nd half to help them do that. That would be the time where someone like Dybala would come in use. With that said, he doesn't seem the ideal starting playmaker for this team. If he comes for a lower salary 5 mil or less he can be useful and it seems that management is just looking at him in that way ( a possible move if the conditions are right ).

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

looooooooooooooooooool

Take a hint.
No one wants Dybala - Juve did not want him. Juve, their modern no10 star.

No top PL club really wants him. Least their fans - and reading their comments, they call him a perfect United signing :lol:

Now, serio: Dybala, for himself & the league, needs to go to Roma.

If Mourinho can work with him, Dybala esp. with Zaniolo gone can have a goal - to secure top4 for his new club. He could be the star again. Restore his dignity.

IF he comes to us, that is only because we will have failed securing CdK.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

looooooooooooooooooool
Not really looking to argue but..this is CDK heatmap from the 21/22 season, now you decide whether he's more of a winger or a cf

Screenshot_2022_0104_123256.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to reply to these anti-Dybala posts :lol: However, I'll just say that Sacchi considers him a great fit and MMM/Elliott/RedBird/Pioli are clearly interested in him so thankfully the decision makers brains work perfectly fine unlike the idiots on the forum :LOL::proud:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
On Daniel #Maldini strong pressure from Verona, the favorite team, and from Cremonese. Very probable loan transfer #Milan

We are still being linked to overseas talent. Wonder what’s the plan for the quotas if we let Gabbia and Daniel go on loan.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes and you still wanted to sign him despite him missing 20 games due to injury and being an average as fuck player :lol::fp:
Belotti would have cost 15m over 3 years, Dybala 36m over 3 years. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! SO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP!!!!!!!!!

(btw, i'm using capital letters, so i'm screaming louder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule