The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
We are still being linked to overseas talent. Wonder what’s the plan for the quotas if we let Gabbia and Daniel go on loan.
Well..for the club trained we're left with Pobega and Calabria, potentially a 3rd gk

For the homegrown, we have Florenzi, Tonali, Mirante

as we'd need 4 of each..we miss 1 homegrown and 1 club trained player

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Belotti would have cost 15m over 3 years, Dybala 36m over 3 years. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!! SO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP!!!!!!!!!

(btw, i'm using capital letters, so i'm screaming louder)
Belotti was offered 4m to renew with Torino so why would he accept anything lower from Milan especially considering that he's a free agent? Therefore, he will cost at least 24m over 3 years. Secondly, Dybala is a bigger name and has drawing power (47m Insta followers :proud:) so will attract sponsors, sell shirts, tickets etc whereas nobody gives a fuck about Belotti besides you :lol:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Well..for the club trained we're left with Pobega and Calabria, potentially a 3rd gk

'Tante' probably... :D Sorry Wild

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Belotti was offered 4m to renew with Torino so why would he accept anything lower from Milan especially considering that he's a free agent? Therefore, he will cost at least 24m over 3 years. Secondly, Dybala is a bigger name and has drawing power (47m Insta followers :proud:) so will attract sponsors, sell shirts, tickets etc whereas nobody gives a fuck about Belotti besides you :lol:
You're kinda reaching there :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dybala was offered 8m by Juve so why would he accept anything lower from Milan especially considering that he's a free agent? Therefore, he will cost at least 48m over 3 years. Secondly, Belotti is a bigger name and has drawing power (HE'S BELOTTI :proud:) so will attract sponsors, sell shirts, tickets etc whereas nobody gives a fuck about Dybala besides you :lol:

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso

I was expecting Plizarri to take 3rd GK but they just renewed Mirante (MM, Tata, Mirante). That leaves 2 youth team grads to be filled.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
moment of silence for all our rnb members having to live in america (4th world country)

😂😂syke bitch im gonna buy some lsd and enjoy some free education and healthcare and going outside without getting snipered
lata bitchesss
KKKKKKKKKKKK

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I was expecting Plizarri to take 3rd GK but they just renewed Mirante (MM, Tata, Mirante). That leaves 2 youth team grads to be filled.
Tata is rumored to be on his way to Napoli as Spaletti wants him as Meret backup (Ospina left for free). If he leaves, Mirante might be promoted to be the backup goalie with a primavera gk taking the 3rd spot, unless they plan on bringing another veteran in like Sirigu who's currently a free agent

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Dybala was offered 8m by Juve so why would he accept anything lower from Milan especially considering that he's a free agent? Therefore, he will cost at least 48m over 3 years. Secondly, Belotti is a bigger name and has drawing power (HE'S BELOTTI :proud:) so will attract sponsors, sell shirts, tickets etc whereas nobody gives a fuck about Dybala besides you :lol:
Lol actually Juve reneged on their offer to Dybala which is why he decided to leave (they probably preferred to give his salary to Pogba which is perfectly understandable). Also, we're openly negotiating with Dybala so all the top brass are on board i.e. MMM, RedBird, Elliott and legends of the past like Sacchi whereas NOBODY is talking about Belotti except you :LOL:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
You have excellent reasoning skills, but this is one player too far imo.

Baka had his chances to prove himself & failed. The only instance he looked good & should have been given more minutes was Liverpool second match.

You cannot cure Yoko passing skill.

This season the pressure is greater - no way to build the continuity for a weak player.

Thanks. But Strongly disagree on that he had his chances.

Not trying to defend him. I mentioned his flaws in my post and even that I wouldn’t have brought him back. So it’s not about fixing his passing. He was past his mid 20’s and I think management knew his skills and flaws when they got him. So they got him for his qualities

But I want to defend a principle, “getting chances”.
In my post I say, I don’t believe management doesn’t judge players like we do. They consider the context more than the fans do and have more patience.
He played around 500-600 min, most as sub. I don’t call that chances especially for him (and a player like Rebic) who need a bit more time/continuity to get in rhythm.

Context. We were in scudetto race as underdog. We had belief we could do it, but that’s different than the confidence of a favourite.
We could not afford to any slip us, so we had to as strong as possible all the time especially that even our full first team is “incomplete”.
It became a game of “who blinks first.”

If you look at when he stops playing, it’s during that stretch of hard games around the derby win. I think we were 7points away from inter, derby brought us back to 4points. Napoli still in the race, Juve picking up steam… 4 th place wasn’t even guaranteed then.

That’s why he stops playing. same with FBT and Diaz who would get to come on sometime because he is an attacker, less risk.
We simply could not afford to “nurse” players back to form. Especially players in positions that our defensive integrity depended on, since we weren’t scoring a lot either.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
But on the other hand, how did Leao and Tonali turn out? I remember some people wanting to keep Hauge and sell Leao last summer. And I personally underestimated Tonali after his first season. Diaz and Salad both still have potential.
Diaz crumbled under pressure and his performances started dipping following a hot start. I hope after a season of wearing the #10 jersey and a Scudetto win under our belts, he will come back this season with a bit more composure in his game. Same goes for Salad. Both seemed rush and indecisive on the ball. Frustrating for sure but not hopeless cases.
I think I actually have more confidence in Saelly - he needs composure in and around the box.
Brahim will only rebound if Covid really was at the heart of his poor form but honestly all the issues shown last season were there before he had Covid. Looking at it the big difference between his hot start and after was he no longer found his shot.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Tata is rumored to be on his way to Napoli as Spaletti wants him as Meret backup (Ospina left for free). If he leaves, Mirante might be promoted to be the backup goalie with a primavera gk taking the 3rd spot, unless they plan on bringing another veteran in like Sirigu who's currently a free agent
Mirante as backup is a risk. He was basically retired when we signed him. Have to think carefully before offloading Tata.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You're kinda reaching there :lol:
Not at all...he's a big name in Serie A (and former MVP) and has nearly 50m Insta followers so I'm sure that Elliott/RedBird will be looking to exploit his marketing potential unlike CDK.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
I think Tata will leave and may be the Primavera keeper gets a look in.

I would actually explore a swap deal with Inter for Darmian with FBT. FBT with his pace would be a good back up for Gosens with less defensive responsibilities. Darmian takes up a club grown player spot as well as can be back up for LB and RB.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Not at all...he's a big name in Serie A (and former MVP) and has nearly 50m Insta followers so I'm sure that Elliott/RedBird will be looking to exploit his marketing potential unlike CDK.
but like...shirt sales dont matter. We dont earn anything from shirt sales, Puma do. Will he sell tickets? I dont know, I kinda doubt it, he's not a popular name among Milan fans due to all the late penalties etc he scored against us so I dont see our fans buying more tickets cause of him...
as for sponsors, he might pull some makeup brands :D

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We dont need Sanchez, aldough Id like him to be here. We have Tonali, Benna, Adli, Pobega, Krunic, Diaz and no.10 will arrive. Ziyech can play as 10 also. Thats 8 players that can play in mid of 3.

Better to pay for no.10, Ziyech, good cb or a young cb and a lb.

Imo.

Its better to take Bremer from Inter and to invest into CDK, Ziyech and lets say keep Saele/Messias and found a vice-Theo.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
A Bola - Milan interested in Sporting's Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule