The Rumour Commode XXXVII: Mercato Dyspnea

Next commode name? (can select several options, anonymous voting)

• The Final Meltdown

Votes: 64 53.3%
  • Next Week is our Week

Votes: 69 57.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i feel like ziyech will get done. but theres some tom fuckery going on with the cam position. maybe a 3rd name will emerge.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
I love the direction our market is taking. Losing out on Botman is a blessing in disguise if it allows us to invest in attack instead.

Our team looks super complete if we can get Ziyech and CDK over the line. Perfect mix of technicality and physicality. Good depth all around. We might as well keep FBT at this rate as a backup

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I have been a fan of MIlan and only Milan for almost 35 years which is definitely greater than your actual age.

So lets not go there trying to hype up your forum join date and post count as if it means something.

fucking hell :star:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I have been a fan of MIlan and only Milan for almost 35 years which is definitely greater than your actual age.

So lets not go there trying to hype up your forum join date and post count as if it means something.
Hey man….Qaas might be an Oreo Mudslide drinker but around these parts he’s forum royalty..,you’ll damn well show him respect :mad:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Hey man….Qaas might be an Oreo Mudslide drinker but around these parts he’s forum royalty..,you’ll damn well show him respect :mad:

:lol:!!!

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Pioli said today we don’t need 28-29 players in the squad, so if we are buying then we have to be selling.

Who left the club so far? Kessie and Romagnoli?

So we buy a center back to replace romagnoli and we brought in Pobega and Aldi to replace kessie.

I’m assuming gabbia leaves too, since Kalulu is considered a center back this year for sure so that’s 2-2.

Origi takes Lazetic place. 1-1.

So if we bring Renato, ziyech, CDK, etc. who is leaving?

I’m guessing messias bought them sold to make space for ziyech.

But for Renato and CDK, I don’t see us getting rid of Brahim or krunic tbh. But I also see us getting one or the 2 players as they can play in multiple roles.

But I don’t think we are signing a bunch more players.

It will most likely be

Pobega
Adli
Center back
Origi
Ziyech
And then one quality midfielder who can play multiple roles : CDK, Renato, etc.

I love Brahim and krunic bc they are likable but I personally think one or both should be out. Or just loan pobega again.

It’s sad to say, but as the team grows stronger we our grow certain quality of players. And even players that are likable and gel well with the team, might have to go

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
he's finally arrived. i can't wait for the season to start.
kid is pure

new vid...with a few clips not in the other ones.

it's just sophisticating seeing how he turn and evade an opponents. Quick and sharp. The way his feet doing "things" (dribbling, passing, shooting) is unique and special. Just look at his feet's movement when he pass/shoot/dribble. And here I'm not saying that he'll be instant hit in his first season.

Last edited:

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli said today we don’t need 28-29 players in the squad, so if we are buying then we have to be selling.

So we buy a center back to replace romagnoli and we brought in Pobega and Aldi to replace kessie.

I’m assuming gabbia leaves too, since Kalulu is considered a center back this year for sure so that’s 2-2.

But for Renato and CDK, I don’t see us getting rid of Brahim or krunic tbh. But I also see us getting one or the 2 players as they can play in multiple roles.

It will most likely be

Pobega
Adli
Center back
Origi
Ziyech

I love Brahim and krunic bc they are likable but I personally think one or both should be out. Or just loan pobega again.

It’s sad to say, but as the team grows stronger we our grow certain quality of players. And even players that are likable and gel well with the team, might have to go
28/29 players :

Mike, mirante, tata
Cala, flo, kalu, kjaer, dialo, gabbia, fik, theo
Tonali, krunic, ben, adli
Messias, ziyech, cdk, brahim, leao, rebic
Giroud, origi

Balo
Saele
Pobega
Primavera
Primavera
Primavera

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

So you 50?

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score

every person in the world with access to tv was milan fan 35 years ago

now qaas..when he was 12 he was already an rnb warlord and true milan fan (non gloryhunter)

if u ask him who is baresi he will think its a city in italy or something

Staamdorf

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

It will most likely be

Pobega
Adli
Center back
Origi
Ziyech

Loaning out Pobega, homegrown player with NT debut, covering CM / DM spot, over keeping not our player in Diaz.

Just no.

We need to get rid of Caldara, Duarte this summer. Would name Samu but this guy is not moving.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I neeeedddd signinggggssss, bored at work
16926.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Loaning out Pobega, homegrown player with NT debut, covering CM / DM spot, over keeping not our player in Diaz.

Just no.

We need to get rid of Caldara, Duarte this summer. Would name Samu but this guy is not moving.
I think Samu will move on this summer..last year the issue was his book value as it was close to 9mil and noone would pay that..this year however is only 4.3mil or so and I can see some midtable la liga team paying that

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
I think Samu will move on this summer..last year the issue was his book value as it was close to 9mil and noone would pay that..this year however is only 4.3mil or so and I can see some midtable la liga team paying that
It's not about our money, but his money.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
28/29 players :

Mike, mirante, tata
Cala, flo, kalu, kjaer, dialo, gabbia, fik, theo
Tonali, krunic, ben, adli
Messias, ziyech, cdk, brahim, leao, rebic
Giroud, origi

Balo
Saele
Pobega
Primavera
Primavera
Primavera
20 without Ibra.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
It's not about our money, but his money.
Nah, he was ready to move on in the winter, in sure he'll go this summer..he's only on 1.5mil per season, thats not something shitty clubs cant match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule