The Rumour Commode

Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
He can also walk away from his contract the same way Pandev did thanks to Lazio management's stuborn dumbness.

looked around and found out that he will be released on the 20th, there's still a chance :head:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Yea, but Ramos and Criscito are both young (23).

Ramos is too over priced, and unless we get an Arab investing €400 million into the club we won't see him don the Rossonero jersey.

I've been following Genoa in particular Criscito and it seems just because Maldini suggested to watch out for him he is over hyped by people. I mean Antonini, as it stands, is a much better player than Criscito.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ramos is too over priced, and unless we get an Arab investing €400 million into the club we won't see him don the Rossonero jersey.

I've been following Genoa in particular Criscito and it seems just because Maldini suggested to watch out for him he is over hyped by people. I mean Antonini, as it stands, is a much better player than Criscito.

You think? I'm not so sure. I don't see Criscito play too much, but today for instance, all 3 pks were on Genoa's right side. Antonini's assist to Borriello, and Borriello's bicycle kick also came from Genoa's right. Granted our right side wasn't too strong so it's not really a fair judgment.

Antonini seems better on attacks, but I thought Criscito was a better defender today.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
looked around and found out that he will be released on the 20th, there's still a chance :head:

unfortunately, I doubt we will go for Ledesma, his position is not something we need badly, we have lots of midfielders for January till next summer.

By the way about Criscito I think he messed up today, if you see the game there's at least two bad mistake he made, fail to stop dinho's through ball to anto that led to the third goal and gives away a golden chance to Rino that rino misses.. however, I don't actually know what position does Gasperrini put him today, it looks like he's playing as one of the three CB but wanders around so much
not that he is a bad player, I think he had a bad game, but overall Genoa's defense this season have been miserable

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
unfortunately, I doubt we will go for Ledesma, his position is not something we need badly, we have lots of midfielders for January till next summer.

By the way about Criscito I think he messed up today, if you see the game there's at least two bad mistake he made, fail to stop dinho's through ball to anto that led to the third goal and gives away a golden chance to Rino that rino misses.. however, I don't actually know what position does Gasperrini put him today, it looks like he's playing as one of the three CB but wanders around so much
not that he is a bad player, I think he had a bad game, but overall Genoa's defense this season have been miserable

Yeah, their defense has been awefull this season. It's a bit worrying considering two their defenders are Bocchetti and Criscito who are suposed to be two of the most promosing Italian defenders.

But to be fair, they were missing a couple of their regular defenders today, Bochetti and Papagreeknameguy, and apparently Criscito normally plays as LWB/LM for Genoa. Still they have one of the worst defensive records in Serie A at the moment.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
You think? I'm not so sure. I don't see Criscito play too much, but today for instance, all 3 pks were on Genoa's right side. Antonini's assist to Borriello, and Borriello's bicycle kick also came from Genoa's right. Granted our right side wasn't too strong so it's not really a fair judgment.

Antonini seems better on attacks, but I thought Criscito was a better defender today.

Criscito is a solid defender. Good in the tackle but it's what you want, and to be honest we need fullbacks which venture forward to help create width as we saw with both Abate and Antonini today.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Criscito is a solid defender. Good in the tackle but it's what you want, and to be honest we need fullbacks which venture forward to help create width as we saw with both Abate and Antonini today.

Can't agree more, they add a lot of speed to our attacks. We just need fullbacks who can do both.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
carlo titlotti wont let it happen in a zillion years, i want one among the bari defenders in a co -ownership.

btw alex is a beast but a brasilan cb duo wont look good :D
lolzzy Milano and Savo would unite in a latin hatefest if that were ever to happen :proud:

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Huntelaar & Kakhaber Kaladze Will Stay Put; Edmund Hottor Is Joining Youth Academy
Galliani has insisted there will be no more activity in the transfer market.

AC Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani has revealed the Rossoneri won’t be signing any other players during the current transfer window and plan to keep hold of want-away duo Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Kakhaber Kaladze.

“As far as the first team goes, the Calciomercato is over for us,” he told Sky Italia last night.

“Are Kaladze and Huntelaar on their way out? I will meet with Huntelaar’s agent on Monday. He wanted to see me and that’s fine, but he already knows what my answer is.

“As I said, we consider the transfer market closed.”

Milan have re-signed David Beckham on loan from Los Angeles Galaxy this month and the midfielder debuted last night in a 5-2 thrashing of Genoa.

But Galliani also reiterated that their project to infuse fresh blood into the Diavoli’s ageing side is in full swing and they have brought in 16-year-old Ghanaian midfielder Edmund Hottor from Triestina.

“We signed Beckham to play and he once again proved to be a great champion,” said Galliani.
“He is very versatile and a great signing. As for Hottor, I can confirm he will be joining our Primavera side.”
To bad Kaladze isn't leaving.. i was hoping for him to leave and Astori or Mongongu come in as the new fresh backup. But no..

I wonder what Huntelaars agent is going to tell Galliani. Demand more playing time after Borriello's display yesterday? Or demand Milan for to loan him out?

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Well it looks like we'll just have to ride it out with what we have. Hopefully Bonera can get back out there soon and I'm really curious about Adiyiah. I'm glad we didn't let Huntelaar go for Jovanovic or something, though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well it looks like we'll just have to ride it out with what we have. Hopefully Bonera can get back out there soon and I'm really curious about Adiyiah. I'm glad we didn't let Huntelaar go for Jovanovic or something, though.

That would have really been a bad deal.Hope Bonera will be a good adition to the squad when he returns.

Hunt still has a chance to prove the critics wrong,but as for Kala i think it was a mistake to keep him.He was never that good,so to hope his getting back to his best would be useless as his best was just good,nothing special.

As for Adiyiah im really not that curious ,im pretty sure he will be a flop.

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
I don't know where to put this but...

I watch interview with Goche (Goran Pandev, that's how we call him here in Macedonia) and on the question, which is the best defender against he played in his career he said:
I've played against plenty of defenders but the best defender against I played ever were Paolo Maldini and Alesandro Nesta.
On the question which is the best player he ever played against, he answered: Definitely Ricardo Kaka, he is a great player but also a great person, when we played against Milan I ask before the game did he want to exchange shirts and after the game he came in our locker room and bring him his jersey.
On the question, who is his favorite team, he answered: I've always have been fan on AC MILAN, since I was a little boy. But I'm very thankful to Inter because they give me the chance to come in Italy (Inter sign contract with him on his 18 th birthday, he and Aco Stojkov were fantastic for Belasica in Viareggio tropheo and they both were taken from Inter, back then).
Also in the interview there were some interesting thoughts like: The player who talk most in the locker room is Foggia, best dressed players in lazio are Rocchi and Zarate, the player who took most of the girls is Zarate etc :)

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
That would have really been a bad deal.Hope Bonera will be a good adition to the squad when he returns.

Hunt still has a chance to prove the critics wrong,but as for Kala i think it was a mistake to keep him.He was never that good,so to hope his getting back to his best would be useless as his best was just good,nothing special.

As for Adiyiah im really not that curious ,im pretty sure he will be a flop.

how do you know that adiyah becomes a flop, you have not even seen him play give him an honest chance. if he fails this year I'm pretty sure he will succes next year and he is only 20, he has never played in Serie A so he must learn to play the style of football in Serie A and learn the language, he also needs time. you can not just say that he is a flop, you have not even seen him play in milan.

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hate it wen people who are cluesless about players give judgements like he'll be a flop, can't do this , that etc.

Wen last year Silva was signed 75 % of the forum was against it saying we have Santacroce, Bochetti etc and now Silva >>> any young defender of any nationality playing in the Seria A.

Same happened wen we signed Pato also, unproved 17 year old who flopped at the U-20 WC wen loads of other young players seemed better than him and so on were the criticisms. Guess what happened 2 years later.

We have excellent scouts and Adiyiah is the U 20 WC golden boot winner and top scorer, a kid of 20 years. We got him at a real bargain cos of some Visa issues the kid had. Let's see what he got before making expert judgments. I hope his age is right though. There r still rumours that we might loan him out till end of season to Livorno by Jan 31st to get him some playing time and get him acquainted to Seria A and Italy which would be a good move.

We are also linked to David Luiz and from the forums which have a lot of Brazilians ( milanmania.com etc ) they speak really highly about him. Infact he's a name that was mentioned for the last 2 years and many rate him even ahead of Silva. He's a wingback, age 22. non - EU is a problem unless we loan out Adiyiah. Wish we got Pandev for free. :cry:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Whatever happened to Santacroce and De Silvestri campaigns? :D

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Can anyone clear up what the situation with Aubameyang, Astori and Diniz is....
I just wanted to know whether they're on loan or are co-owned?

If they're co-owned then that means we're gonna have to actually pay for them, come the summer then?

Paloschi, co-owned? When they're co-owned surely that means Parma payed some sort of money for that right?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
pierre aubameyang, is loaned out with a clause to buy, so if he does well he is as good as gone.

astori is loaned, he totally control him :D.

diniz is loaned, no clauses, if he does well, we'll get him back.

paloschi is co-owned and if parma want to keep good relations with us they should back down and let us buy him for a reasonable price.

we can only loan players abroad, co-own'ing only happens in italy.

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
pierre aubameyang, is loaned out with a clause to buy, so if he does well he is as good as gone.

paloschi is co-owned and if parma want to keep good relations with us they should back down and let us buy him for a reasonable price.

It baffles me why we let Paloschi be co-owned with Parma. Why not just loan him to them instead?

Presumably we still rate him highly and plan to use him in the future, so is there really any gain from co-owning him rather than simply loaning him out?

Anyway, I just hope we bring him back. He may not be ready for next season, but I do believe he will be valuable in a couple of seasons time.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
It baffles me why we let Paloschi be co-owned with Parma. Why not just loan him to them instead?

Presumably we still rate him highly and plan to use him in the future, so is there really any gain from co-owning him rather than simply loaning him out?

Anyway, I just hope we bring him back. He may not be ready for next season, but I do believe he will be valuable in a couple of seasons time.

if we just loaned him, there is no obligation for parma to play him. he would sit on the bench and some1 more xperienced would play instead. but since they have invested $$ in him, they play him...if he does well they will profit when he goes back to milan. this is the way it works in serie a.

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
if we just loaned him, there is no obligation for parma to play him. he would sit on the bench and some1 more xperienced would play instead. but since they have invested $$ in him, they play him...if he does well they will profit when he goes back to milan. this is the way it works in serie a.

Yeah it seems like a sensible set-up I guess.

I just have my fingers crossed that we do actually bring him back ;)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola

If that's true about Astori I'd be over the moon. It'd be quality to have another Italian and I only hear good things about him. I've seen Diniz for Livorno this season (against Inter I think) and he was quite solid as well. Pierre Aubameyang is quite a prospect, it'd be sad to see him leave. How much will they have to pay...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yeah it seems like a sensible set-up I guess.

I just have my fingers crossed that we do actually bring him back ;)

i bet we will. once pippo calls it a day we'll bring him back.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I love Palochi, Dzeko is >>>> him and we should get Dzeko next year wen Pippo's contract ends and sell Hunter. Dzeko/Borriello will be a good CF forward rotation for a good 4 years and Dzeko can be our next Sheva for the next decade. Palochi can come in later after Borri goes. Dzeko sometimes plays as a SS/Winger in a 4-3-3 too just like Sheva did in Kiev in his old days. He is really versatile for a 6 foot 4 inch classic CF. Dzeko Borri Dinho Pato Adiyiah and we have 5 players deep enough to cover our trident. Verdi is supposed to be much more talented than Palochi or Zigoni. He was scouted by Leo long time back and is developing as Italy's best winger prospect for the future. Not many clubs in Italy play with wingers, but Leo and Galli seems to be grooming Verdi to be in the first team in an year or 2.

I hope atleast end of year we take in Astori and get Favalli out. Selling Gooch and Kalazde and the saved salaries will get us enough money to get another solid young CB. We have too many players who r not fit enough to wear the Milan shirt except for cup games now.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i appreciate how you bold names because i have no interest in reading posts longer than 2 sentences unless they are bolded, have smilies or lude pictures

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Milan chasing another Brasilian
-----------------------------

When asked if he had any other news on potential winter moves, Caliendo revealed AC Milan are chasing another one of his clients, Roni of Sao Paulo.

“Milan are following Roni, a young talented player of Sao Paulo. He is 18-years-old and is very similar to Mutu: a second striker who can sniff out a goal, but is also able to provide assists.”

He has been widely tipped to be as great as some of the biggest strikers to emerge from Brazil including Ronaldo and Pelé and he has been likened to AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato.

Roni. I like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule