The wrestling thread...........brotha

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
highlights : ladder match(awful finish), saiyan battlesuit, austin stunners, brock lesnar.

rest was average/lame/baffling finishes

I didn't pop for the shane mcmahon stunt, I actually felt uncomfortable watching that + the match wasn't even good.

nxt taker over >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrestlemania

nakamura/zayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any match on mania

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
btw LOL at placing the title on reigns without even turning him heel

closing the show with a 80K+ of boos for a baby face, 10/10 :lol:

+ the main event match of wrestlemania was worse than HHH ziggler on raw and not even close to ambrose HHH, lelissimo

it wasn't even a good match, average AF.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
highlights : ladder match(awful finish), saiyan battlesuit, austin stunners, brock lesnar.

I didn't pop for the shane mcmahon stunt, I actually felt uncomfortable watching that + the match wasn't even good.

nakamura/zayn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any match on mania

Same.

Although it was better than I thought it would be before watching. The Undertaker matches are so boring though. He needed to finish after this match.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RAW was better, sets up some interesting possibilities coming up and youth got a chance, The quicker Nakamura and the bullet club come up the better to state the obvious.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Apparently AJ is the next contender? WWE thinks Reigns is not booed enough

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
iu

a once great place in ruins :cry:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Zack Snyder directed it

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
i see Shane McMahon is on that hhh diet :fp: dude has more juice then tropicana

mania was shitty as I expected :o

sad to see AJ have to lower himself to wrestling at mania after all those bound for glories.

super crappy ending to the main event....instantly forgettable

shane took a nice bump but it just looked like a stunt, no real drama to it.

legends where used well tho

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Damn has returned!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Been watching the network lately, in particular old PPV events.
Wrestlemania 12 was a great show!
Ironman match between Bret and Shawn was better than I remembered.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Been watching the network lately, in particular old PPV events.
Wrestlemania 12 was a great show!
Ironman match between Bret and Shawn was better than I remembered.

I just watched Monday Night Wars series.

My background on wrestling: at the time in China, we were able to get one English channel that showed stuff like the old Batman from 60's and Simpsons. One time on a weekend I found wrestling and thought it was cool as it looked like boxing but they had cool characters and moves. That was when Monday Night War was beginning I suppose, so more and more sex and violence came and my mom eventually banned me from watching WWF.

But what she didn't know is whenever I would spend the weekend at my grandparents' home and they would take an afternoon nap, I would not only watch WWF but also record it on VCR to watch on the days when my parents were gone OR when I am spending time with grandparents and they are napping. The only drawback is that I spoke very little English and also have to watch the shows on mute (even when my parents were gone, I was afraid they'd show back up and hear the sounds walking in :lol:).

Now rewatching the old Attitude era stuff, for the first time I am able to understand the storylines and what happened behind the scenes. Truly great stuff indeed :star::star::star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Did u guys see John Cena's trolling of sports at the espys awards?:)))

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

My background on wrestling: at the time in China, we were able to get one English channel that showed stuff like the old Batman from 60's and Simpsons. One time on a weekend I found wrestling and thought it was cool as it looked like boxing but they had cool characters and moves. That was when Monday Night War was beginning I suppose, so more and more sex and violence came and my mom eventually banned me from watching WWF.

But what she didn't know is whenever I would spend the weekend at my grandparents' home and they would take an afternoon nap, I would not only watch WWF but also record it on VCR to watch on the days when my parents were gone OR when I am spending time with grandparents and they are napping. The only drawback is that I spoke very little English and also have to watch the shows on mute (even when my parents were gone, I was afraid they'd show back up and hear the sounds walking in :lol:).

Now rewatching the old Attitude era stuff, for the first time I am able to understand the storylines and what happened behind the scenes. Truly great stuff indeed :star::star::star:

:proud:

pro wrestling was so much better in the mid to late 90s/early 2000s, now it's just meh.

the UFC does pro wrestling better than actual pro wrestling (chael sonnen, mcgregor, building up rivalries etc.)

Did u guys see John Cena's trolling of sports at the espys awards?:)))

:lol::proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Nice story. :)

--

When I was a kid I thought this wrestling shit was for real. When did you guys find out it wasn't? :D

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice story. :)

--

When I was a kid I thought this wrestling shit was for real. When did you guys find out it wasn't? :D

I thought it was for real until I came over to the States. I believed it for 1 more year or so, then stopped watching wrestling altogether for a while. Then found PRIDE & TUF bc TUF 1 & 2 came on after Monday Night Raw.

At that point i was like, this is fake for sure, this other stuff is real. :lol::lol::lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know anything about these guys but I just saw a segment from Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, I have to say they are pretty funny.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Anyone else watching Summerslam? I haven't seen a PPV since WM 31 but this brand split kind of sparks an interest.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone else watching Summerslam? I haven't seen a PPV since WM 31 but this brand split kind of sparks an interest.

I don't like that there will be two world titles again.
It kind of dilutes them.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i missed jericho/owens vs enzo and cass, how was it?

Don't know anything about these guys but I just saw a segment from Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, I have to say they are pretty funny.

:thumbsup:

I don't like that there will be two world titles again.
It kind of dilutes them.

agreed, they should have just had a champion that shows up on both brands.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
orton's brutal cut

Cqbro98WIAAYjUS.jpg

Last edited:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Fell asleep right before the show so I ain't see shit lol. Who in the blue hell is Finn Balor? And that WWE Universal belt is ugly and not original at all. I thought WWE would come up with a unique looking belt.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
he is previously known as Prince Devitt in New Japan Pro Wrestling. First leader of the bullet club (now The Club in WWE). Hell of a wrestler

Schedule