Videogames Thread

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
Been playing Resident Evil 4(Wii Version) for the first time...fun game...Leon's One-liners are hilariously bad and cheesy(though that's why they're so awesome lol)...I'm at the castle and I keep shooting Ashley when one of the Clerk dudes grabs her...goddammit I wish I could just shoot her and go on with the game...she's ruining my fun -__-

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Watch Dogs is cool, so far the best game of 2014 (nothing is better than shooting dudes with CREAM in the background, great moment up there with D-Marley's in Far Cry 3)

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Just finished inFamous Second Son once again and got the platinum trophy. Fantastic game! :star:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Looks like a GTA mod without the humour and a couple of fun features that'll wear off in a day or two.

That has been my impression of the game..

Very repetitive and easy. I was rich before doing the first mission after the intro.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:lol:

My crowning moment of glory (and the funniest by far) in CK2 - playing as the Duke of Austria, under the Holy Roman Empire, played it safe and quiet, just sucking up to the Kaiser and marrying off children (I really do wish there was better birth control than assassinating your wife in this) to families of power within the Empire, til I became heir to the HRE (follows an Elective succession where Dukes vote for who they want to be the next Emperor).

And then out of nowhere, a strong coalition tried to force the Emperor to change the succession law to Primogeniture (oldest male inherits all, basically the best law in-game for the Emperor but definitely not advantageous to vassals) and then it got even weirder, when the Emperor decided he would prefer these traitorous Dukes to rule over his own children and waged war... on the same traitorous dukes.

So I just happily passed the time on fast-forward til the Emperor inevitably bit the dust, making me the strongest man in Europe (from being the weakest vassal) and surrendered the next day to the rebels, thus guaranteeing my dynasty will be uncontested heirs to the fucking HRE. :lol:

Conquered Hungary and France, but then these fuckers rebelled when I had a weak heir and I had to grant independence to half the empire, but that is irrelevant. :o

Yeah, there's something cool about doing well and then having your country fall to shit with rebels. Sometimes it's when a huge nation destroys you in a war, makes you release nations(don't know if that's in CK) and then rebels from fucking everywhere fuck you up.

Has a masochistic feel.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Yeah, there's something cool about doing well and then having your country fall to shit with rebels. Sometimes it's when a huge nation destroys you in a war, makes you release nations(don't know if that's in CK) and then rebels from fucking everywhere fuck you up.

Has a masochistic feel.

:lol::lol::lol:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

This E3 should be good, with only games and no new console reveals. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
witcher 3 looks amazing. collectors edition comes with a statue as well

feel the game

i need legit reasons to be excited for fifa 15 - i fear we may not be 4.5 stars anymore

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
witcher 3 looks amazing. collectors edition comes with a statue as well

feel the game

i need legit reasons to be excited for fifa 15 - i fear we may not be 4.5 stars anymore
Isn't this what they did last year, hyping up the atmosphere and all that bs? So uninspired. :head:

I'll still buy it anyway even if its just new kits and free coins for UT. :fp:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Isn't this what they did last year, hyping up the atmosphere and all that bs? So uninspired. :head:

I'll still buy it anyway even if its just new kits and free coins for UT. :fp:

it's the same fucking shit every year plus more frustrations. Milan's kits are horrendous, may need to utilise the classic kits or australia kits

I always believed that the fifa games after a wc are really cool. Fifa 03 (I recall 04 and 05 a lot more), Fifa 07 and Fifa 11 :proud: always had good Milan squads which change my opinion of the game. I remember seeing Abate rated 75 or so on fifa 11 and I 110% believed that he was going to hit 85 after beasting so well.

Even if they just added a better freaking soundtrack that would be nice. every year i like less and less of the songs.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Played more Watchdogs tonight. All I kept thinking of was Farcry 3 with the maps setup, tagging system and some of the side missions.

Need more Rayman

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Speaking of, looking forward to Far Cry 4. Set in the Himalayas, I loved the beaches of FC3, but I'm down with mountains. :thumbsup:

milanoldfarts

Banned
Reaction score
This E3 should be good, with only games and no new console reveals. :thumbsup:
Not really...this year seems pretty dry when it comes to E3
So many games delayed till 2015 too :/...Batman Arkham Knight was the latest game to be delayed...wtf is going on
I always believed that the fifa games after a wc are really cool. Fifa 03 (I recall 04 and 05 a lot more), Fifa 07 and Fifa 11 :proud: always had good Milan squads which change my opinion of the game.
Fifa 2005...holy shit Milan was beast in that game...Sheva was 95.Heck IMO Fifa 2005 was by far the best one...they never made one as good as that again

Fifa 2002 was my first one...and I have a lot of fond memories of that one(it's aged like shit tho :D)
Don't really play Sports games anymore though...they're just the same thing and don't do much for me anymore

Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Someone said (forgot who) that this E3 will be a warm-up. 2015 will be the real deal. We will see though, think we will blown away anyway. :)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Uncharted solos.

With a non-gameplay teaser.

Sony-Naughty Dog alliance too strong.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
I play Candy Crush, I'm at level 51 now

tumblr_mcd77qU5Pe1qeeqito4_250.gif

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Watched most of the E3 trailers. I liked this the most:

You can get another player who doesn't own the game to play co-op with you, which is a seriously cool feature.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I watched all the E3 conferences, except for Konami and Nintendo.

So far I am getting:

- The Crew
- FIFA 15
- Ass ass in Creed: Unity
- Uncharted 4

Schedule