Week 19: AC Milan vs Cagliari - Sunday 08/01/2017 - 18:00 CET

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
milan-vs-cagliari.jpg

Last season head to head results: N/A

Milan's last 3 matches:WLD

Cagliari last 3 matches:LLW

Serie A table: Milan == 5th with 33 points ; Cagliari == 14th with 23 points.

Possible formation: TBA​

Time left until the game starts:​

First match after new year has us against last year Serie B champions. This match should be a easy 3 points for us if the lads focus. Cagliari have the worst defence in Serie A with 42 goals conceded.

:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:!!!FORZA MILAN!!!:jump:

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
i want a big win
4-0 or 5-0 would be good enough for me :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Operation: Agent Gabriel. :cool:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^^ Thanks lads, yeah maybe we should all try to keep a format for OP in match threads. We could use my OP as a building block for starting a template, so if there's any more info you guys would like added we could add that as well.

Then have the template pinned in a "help" thread, and people can just copy paste it and fill it with their data when opening a match thread.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wanted to play against Sturaro :( well ...

now gabriel to pull off his first career clean sheet

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
^^ Thanks lads, yeah maybe we should all try to keep a format for OP in match threads. We could use my OP as a building block for starting a template, so if there's any more info you guys would like added we could add that as well.

Then have the template pinned in a "help" thread, and people can just copy paste it and fill it with their data when opening a match thread.

Streams definitely missing bro.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Streams definitely missing bro.

Ah i have no idea where to get good streams these days, if you know post a link and i will updated the post.

I have it all on TV now:D

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

Good initiative. :thumbsup:

We should mention W/L record in the last 5 matches instead of 3. Streams and team formations can be added 30 minutes prior to kick-off.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good initiative. :thumbsup:

We should mention W/L record in the last 5 matches instead of 3. Streams and team formations can be added 30 minutes prior to kick-off.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Not sure if we should go that back with results, but if people want it sure why not.

Il try to update with possible streams 30 minutes prior to kick off.

As for the formation, i'm gonna post a probable formation based on reports a day or two before the match.

I've added a countdown timer as well ( refreshing the page will refresh the timer as well ).

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Post pix of the hottest WAGs on both teams pls

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Information on who masterbated before the match please

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Bona - Niang - Suso please make it happen Vincenzo

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Psg could be selling Verratti for 80m :fp:
Hurry up chinese

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Psg could be selling Verratti for 80m :fp:
Hurry up chinese

Unless China is willing to spend some 300 millions in one market, we shouldn't spend that much on a player. We could get two good ±40 millions players with that money.

If i'm willing to bet is that they will spend 150 mil tops in the next market, so we should make the most out of it.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Unless China is willing to spend some 300 millions in one market.

That could well be the case.. theere is speculation that they are preparing a huge mercato and will spend a lot of money on re inforcing the team this summer.

Our investors are also allegedly richer and have bigger ambitions than Inters Suning, which makes me very excited seeing how much Inter are spending

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
That could well be the case.. theere is speculation that they are preparing a huge mercato and will spend a lot of money on re inforcing the team this summer.

Our investors are also allegedly richer and have bigger ambitions than Inters Suning, which makes me very excited seeing how much Inter are spending

if that were to be true it would be terribly scary for our rivals :lol:

a Verratti Griezmann welcome gift maybe :love:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Niang back :thumbsup:
Bacca :thumbsup:
Bonaventura in midfield :thumbsup:
Antonini :thumbsdown:

C1a_tOTW8AAaNXM.jpg

Last edited:

Neruda