Where will everyone watch the first game?

Where will you watch the first game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
damn it!! I hate Mexican Education Secretary!!
I had June the 9th free to watch the game! but they had to ruin it and set for my school an obligatory exam of 2 hours, exactly in the same hour as the game!!! :mad: :cry:
that sucks. i am sure my family in mexico will be skipping work. :D

Milanista4_Life

December Here We Go!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tevez ,Sheva, Kaka, Owen, Beckham, Dida, Crespo, Mardona, Inzaghi, Riquelme, Messi, Zizou
I have to do assemblies,(im an honor guard) but i will fake sickness...even though both my parents agree i should be absent :D :D so i guess i will.......

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
@ at work + a book in front of me , so I will mix 3 things , working+watching+study.. what a combination ;)

I wont be suprised if Germany lose the 1st game of the tournament.. they defense doesnt look that good.. but like an old German fan I would wish them luck just becouse they are organisators ..

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
when you're living in southeast asia then u just know your answer.. :cry:
it's possible that wc will be held in m'sia??

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'll be watch the game at my home, honestly the germany-costa rica is not an interesting match though, the germans will be outplayed the 'ticos' and I am expecting a surprising result between both. And, nobody go into the game? No germans here, Passion?

And I thought that the first game supposed to be played by the defending champions?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, they don't play till the 13th, when they'll face Croatia. And, I'm sure I'll be scheduled to work that day. Meh. Oh well, hopefully that'll be more than enough time for Ronaldo's blisters to go away. :)

Are the games being shown on tape delay (outside of Germany)? If they're shown live, that means I'll have to tune in to ESPN at 6 in the morning, same as Serie A matches.

Last edited:

Rex

Reaction score
Billy1969 said:
I won't watch as my country isn't qualified. I don't give a shit who wins it when my country doesn't play :D

C'mon this WC will be magicking you to watch, though. At least it would cut down on your stress of today activity. :D

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
4 ppl voted as there not going to watch it!Oh does it mean the first game of WC or first game for youre team?Damn if it's meant to mean the Germany VS Poland or whoever game..i was meant to vote no... :cry:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
YES!!! My exam was given to us today, it didn't count as a grade, it was only to see how the education level is...
so I'll be able to watch the game!! :D

btw... this is my 1000 post! yeah! :D :tongue:

Primavera
Reaction score
i am going to the game. yeah yeah yeah. i hope germany will win.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Finally I can say I'll watch the game in my pj's at home, and when it's finished, whatever the score is, I'll take a good cold shower(unless the day is cold), eat lunch and depending on the result go to celebrate, or stay some more hours till it's night time, and then I'll celebrate, not the result, but some freedom. Before going out, I'll pass here and leave my thoughts.

I'm kind of a nerd, and kind of really full of work+studies, so whatever it is, I'll have to find the time to do all that.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
1080 said:
i am going to the game. yeah yeah yeah. i hope germany will win.

Why dont you Vote?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I will watch all games peacfully at my home, with a Pepsi in my hand, think it's the best thing, just watch it [eacfully & alone, i hate it when there's a lot of ppl with u + all my friends prefer 2 hang out than watch the group stages, they r already fighting with me over it, but i will never miss a world cup game in order 2 hang out, i even hv final exams but i watch all games :D

Schedule