Yuchen's apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Hello my friend, how are you today ? Does anything is fine ?:)

After i join this forum, i feel it is really nice and i am really enjoy it ( especially these 3 months ). But i know a lot of people hate me and this is my apologize.:cry:

When i come to Canada, i find 99% of my classmates don't like football. When i tell them i like AC Milan, i like Maldini and Shevchenko, but i feel very sad becasue they tell me they had never heard them.....So i decide to join a AC Milan Forum for fun. I use google search "ac milan forum" and then this forum is at the top of all the AC Milan English Forums so i join it !! But at the beginning, my English is very poor and when i find post anything in this forum, it is really make trouble to others ( because it is very difficult for them to understand ! ). And also i make a lot of mistakes ( Like i opened some threads that have been opened by others....)

So i decide to study my English hard and then come back to this forum to explain my opinion about Milan or others. Between Last year's October and December, i studyed my English hard and didn't speak in this forum.. After i passed my ESL ( English as a second language course ) i try to post something in this forum and i find someone can understand what do i mean ( although i always have grammar mistake, spelling mistake, and sometimes the sentence structure or English usage is wrong, i am sure most of yous can understand what do i mean ) so i am very happy and i come here everyday + make a lot of friends + they always can help me !! Thank you all of yous !!:tongue:

But after that, i feel this forum like a family ( Because i am a only child in my family, i always hope i will have brothers or sisters ). Fortunately, i find most of the members in this forum are very friendly and kindly, so i am very happy and impress !! Some people like BWM, r3dman, Pupone, Milanson, Edi, menon inc, Besikaka, MaGasTer, and all the leaders they always help me and i feel them like my older sisters and older brothers. Some people like Inzaghi9, DugiNesta, Rokasna, snn and a lot of people are very friendly and interesting, i feel them like my younger sisters and younger brothers.... So i really happy in this forum... And i also find a lot of people accept me or someone maybe a little like me and i am very glad !:D

But because i feel it so relax and i am become do anything as i like, so i don't think carefully and post a lot of stupid or useless posts.... ( another reason is i don't know why, when i feel so relax, i become stupid and do a lot of childish things. ).... So i didn't think anything carefully and i feel a lot of people hate me and maybe someone add my name in ignore list ( i am not sure, but i hope none add my name in ignore list ! )..... So i feel very sad and regret.
:cry:
I know a lot of people at first like me but now a lot of people become to hate me. So sometimes when i send a primative message to someone ask them help me, they didn't give me a return, i am very sad and depress, i know that is all my mistakes so they hate me and don't want to help me. Sorry to my mistakes, i really feel sad and regret, like kevin dk told me we are adults and we should act like adults, yes, i think i need to think carefully and don't post a lot of stupid posts....:head:

I hope all of yous who don't add me in your ingore list can see this post and forgive me. I am so sorry to make a lot of trouble to others, i hope you can forgive me. Sorry.:cry: I don't hope more and more people hate me and i always come to this forum not only because Milan, but also i feel talk with these friends are very happy !

This is my apologize ( i know there must be some grammar and English usage mistakes, but i am sure all of yous can understand what do i mean. ). ;)

Sincerely, Yuchen.

Best wishes to all of yous, enjoy yourself and have a good time :)

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
mate , dont worry about it. i dont hate you. hate is too strong for a word. i just think that the fonts you used in other threads are a little hard for the eyes to read. its quite annoying. i hope you understand. in canada, you need to talk to your mates about hockey, i think thats what they like or you can talk to them about music. :)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
i don't really know what kind of person you are but seems joyful and sensetive.stay calm friend.and go on!!!

Forza Milan!!!

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Actually, most people here don't use English as their primary language.
So there may be some wrong use of words that may mislead you to think that we hate you.

This is a forum,
though there may be some disagreement and argue,
but i think there should be no hatred towards one and other.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for at least changing your font color back to black. Your sig however seems to take up more + more space on my screen each time I browse here.

Your English isn't that bad + you know it. I find some 'mistakes' a little amusing, esp when your use of Past Perfect/other tenses + IDIOMS (sth. beginner's level learners normally have difficulty with) is almost perfect... ;)

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
I don't think anyone hates you. Thanks for changing the colour of your font.

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
yes i agree with anguisette , please use the normal fonts. thank you ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Yuchen I dont think anyone hate you.. so dont wory ;) , your english is good .. and to tell you the truth you dont have to care about it.. I aint good either.. but who cares? English is not our primary languege.. important is that we understand eachother.. if someone dont like that.. its his/her problem... look to England users ( some of them ) .. their english is very annoying .. they seem lazy to write properly...

Respect ! :)

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Hey man, just like everyone said, nobody hates you man...

English is just another language only thing it is used almost everywhere.
Lingua franca I guess :conf:
or maybe latin comes 1st?! :conf:

There are many people out there who doesn't speak English at all..at least you are trying to improve every time you post which is why we all give you the respect and support to further improve on it.

About those postings, no one is perfect we all do mistakes although we try tell ourselves not to make them ;)
people around here also gives you positive feedback like your fonts for example, so that you could improve in your future postings like you once told me not to use short-forms (u=you)

cont'

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I think there is no need to open this thread Yuchen, as we see, none hates you =) And if anybody does, it's his/her loss. ;)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Thank you all of yous.

I think i should relax and try to write more and more good posts in the future.

I feel in this forum is like in a family, thank you !

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
to be honest man, 2,380 posts in 5-6 months scare me a little

no one hates you here, but try thinking more and posting less. it's not that we're chatting here when you dont have time to think

you seem a really nice guy, but my suggestion to you is to stop keeping your mind on what people here think about you. Just try to have fun and say what you have to say (thinking)

I bet you can learn english more from a message board than from an intensive english course

Last edited:

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
Why do you say that mate? Nobody hates you here :rolleyes: stop thinking this way .

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
ive been here for about 3-4 months and i always thought you were a nice guy. MY primary languages are English and Italian the ones i talk most. I used to speak ok french but it seems to have deteriorated. And my spanish is getting good since i started taking lessons. Don't pre-occupy yourself too much about your writing skills....weder u tok lik dis, or whether you talk like this, it doesn't really matter cuz we ain't her to judge no-one, were just here to have a good time and enjoy ourselves in the company of beloved hardcore milanista's all around the world. rock on dude n don't woory about anything :)

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
none of us hate you,why should we you are a good guy :)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
No one hates you, and if they do, just think how ridiculous is that they hate someone they have never met.

Now the red font, that was annoying.

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
i never even bothered to read any of your posts (except for this one, though i didnt even read it through)... mainly because i can't understand what u r saying...
so, stop feeling so touchy, it's internet... shit happens in internet...

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
anyone who has a shrine to declaring his love for his GF and then putting it in his signature can't be all that evil a person...

have fun fella... :cool:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Don't worry and be happy...
We all have something great in common... passion for AC Milan

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Torcida said:
none of us hate you,why should we you are a good guy :)

Agreed

no one hates you.

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Even though, i havent been here for long, i would say i prob have seen you posting the most and you seem the most friendly. So if first impressions count then you get top marks.

Ignore the idiots who say your english is bad, who gives a damn everyone understands. I lived half my life in England, I dint even learn english that well, i come from Leeds ! Slang capital. Ignore the selfish and Ignorant people who say your English is rubbish or amusing.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Giallorossi said:
Ignore the selfish and Ignorant people who say your English is rubbish or amusing.
If you DON'T GET a tongue-in-cheek remark because you haven't been here long enough, then please refrain from passing judgment on people you know NOTHING about. Appreciated.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Passion for *9* said:
If you DON'T GET a tongue-in-cheek remark because you haven't been here long enough, then please refrain from passing judgment on people you know NOTHING about. Appreciated.
eh?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Stop being selfish and ignorant :tongue:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yuchen,
Do you see people screaming at you? Do you see any post where people simply wanted to shut u up? Do you see any post where people simply wanted to ignore you? No.

So, chill man. Stop being so sensitive. We love you.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenkov, Kaka, Oliveira
Dear yuchen! i am here just for few months but find you a very kindly guy.
i think there is no reason for hate you.i have added you in my friends list.
look me, my english is very poor than you but i see all of people is kindly with me.I & all members love you.enjoy boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule