Which team will finish 2nd after Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
hahahaahahahaaa that was a clear penalty for inter!!!

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
what a stupid decision by the ref..

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Bologna - Palermo 3-0
Catania - Chievo 2-1
Fiorentina - Atalanta 4-1
Inter - Cagliari 2-2
Siena - Pescara 1-0
Udinese - Parma 2-2

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
Astori = Massielo.

I am dead serious, own goal was too obvious.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
These last two games showed how much overrated coach is Stramacioni.
Draw with Cagliari home with own goal ala Masiello.....:fp::fp::fp:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
eagerly anticipating the derby, FORZA GENOA!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Seeing as they rejacted something like 30 milion for him this summer... not so likely :)

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Galliani: Inter favoured in derby…
By Football Italia staff

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has reminded city rivals Inter that they were favoured by refereeing errors in their derby win.

The Nerazzurri were left fuming this weekend after their 2-2 draw with Cagliari over the non-assignment of a penalty they felt they deserved.

“Everyone moans when you are penalised and not when you are favoured,” the Rossoneri Vice-President noted on Monday. “And that includes me.

“As far as I’m concerned, we were certainly not favoured in the derby and I heard no complaints. We had a good goal disallowed and we were not given a penalty.

“A solution? There isn’t one as referees make mistakes.

“Last season we suffered the worst refereeing mistake and we caused a bit of trouble, but not that much…”

Galliani was referring to the Sulley Muntari goal in the game against Juventus which wasn’t awarded despite being clearly over the line.

Galliani also added that he wants Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi to again pay the squad a visit ahead of the tie against Juve next weekend.

“It’s true. I've asked him to come to Milanello on Saturday. I asked him if he could clear his schedule so that he could be with us.”

Berlusconi spent time with the players on Friday ahead of the 2-2 draw with Napoli.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Roma: Goicoechea; Piris, Marquinhos, Castan, Balzaretti; Bradley, Pjanic, Florenzi; Lamela, Totti, Osvaldo

Torino: Gillet; D'Ambrosio, Ogbonna, Glik, Darmian; Basha, Gazzi; Cerci, Santana, Bianchi, Sgrigna

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Cavani unaware of Atletico interest
By Football Italia staff

Edinson Cavani’s entourage know nothing of alleged interest in the Napoli man from Atletico Madrid.

The Uruguayan is being linked with the Spanish club as a possible replacement for Radamel Falcao should the latter be sold.

“If Atletico Madrid want to pay his €62m release fee then they can have their say, but there has been no contact and we don’t know if they want to buy him,” Pierpaolo Triulzi, one of the player’s agents, told Marca.

“We don’t know what will happen in the future, but the player is very happy where he finds himself right now.

“There have been a lot of offers for him in the past, but Napoli didn’t want to let him go and got him to sign a contract extension instead.”

Cavani, who cost the Azzurri €17m, has scored 80 goals for Napoli since his 2010 switch from Palermo.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Would be a terrible move if Cavani went from Napoli to Atletico Madrid...

Except if this "rich man" will buy Atletico and keeps Falcao also...

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Conte: 'Best is yet to come'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte broke his silence after the crushing victory over Chelsea, sends a message to Roberto Di Matteo and warned “the best is yet to come.”

The tactician has barely spoken to the media since his ban back in August, but gave a few statements at the inauguration of a street named after Juve legend Gaetano Scirea.

“Was that our best game last night? The best is yet to come, I hope,” said Conte after the 3-0 Champions League triumph.

“I am happy for the players, as at times there has been too much criticism. Last night was a deserved victory earned with a great performance.

“We applied the philosophy of football that we have been carrying on for over a year: respect for all, fear of nobody and the awareness we can fight against anyone.

“Having said that, qualification is not yet secure, even if we made a significant step forward and received important responses. Now we have to continue along this path.”

Juve need a point in their final game with Shakhtar Donetsk to ensure a place in the knockouts, but last night’s 3-0 drubbing in Turin saw Chelsea sack Di Matteo.

“I’m sorry about Roberto, who is a friend, but last season he had such a great moment in winning the Champions League. Unfortunately that is football – it doesn’t wait.”

The Bianconeri have certainly put themselves back on the European map after that convincing victory against the reigning champions.

“We do not play in an old-fashioned Italian style and last night’s game was proof,” continued Conte.

“What can we achieve? I think first of all at getting past the next round, which is an important step to consolidate our position in Europe and also economically. We hope Milan can get through too, so Italy can improve the UEFA ranking.

“We have to grow and improve. In economic terms, we simply cannot compete with powerhouses like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich or Chelsea, but we have ideas, organisation, heart and legs. Everyone saw that last night.”

Juventus now have to focus on Serie A, as they face fallen giants Milan on Sunday evening.

“This is an important game against a side that right now might not be among the top teams, but has a squad of great quality. We are the leaders, but mustn’t forget we haven’t done anything yet and Champions League qualification is also still to be won.”

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Was watching some Fiore highlights form this season.Man Montella did a awesome job with them, the way there playing is really great.

They have great tactical awareness, its like they been playing togheter for ages in that formation.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Sampdoria nearing new stadium
By Football Italia staff

Sampdoria are on the verge of clearing a proposal to build a new stadium in Genoa, according to the club's President.

Riccardo Garrone has confirmed that he is confident that the city council will accept their proposal of building a new ground in the near future.

“We have a lot of confidence in the new stadium,” he told reporters. “We have carefully put together this proposal.

“The next stage now is to get everything cleared legally. And then once that's done, we can then go to the city council.

“I am optimistic though, it's going to be a good structure.”

The Bluerchiati have shared the Stadio Luigi Ferraris with fierce rivals Genoa since 1946.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
'Fiorentina have been a phenomenon'
By Football Italia staff

Former Genoa boss Luigi De Canio has praised Fiorentina after their impressive start to the campaign.

The Viola are currently third in Serie A, and the 55-year-old Coach has admitted that Vincenzo Montella's team are the 'phenomenon of the season'.

“I think people should take a moment to think about Fiorentina,” he told Tutto Mercato Web. “They have been a phenomenon.

“It takes a lot of courage to bring in a whole new team, but they've done exactly that and eliminated the cliché that you can't change that much that quickly.
“They have brought in so many quality footballers and are already playing really good football.

“Congratulations have to go to Montella and those who had the strength of their convictions to go through with that idea.”

The one-time Queens Park Rangers boss also commented on his current unemployment, and failed to rule out a return to English football.

“I will wait until the end of the season and see what happens,” he said. “For now I am just following the League on television, like I normally do.

“I still hope some Italian teams might remember me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule