Goran Pandev Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck Galliani for being so touche and trying to show "respect" to Lazio and not offer him a contract. FFS, he was released God Damnit!

Tosho

Primavera
Reaction score
the fact that he is my compartiot hurts the most!! galiani, eat a horse's dick for not getting him!!

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Told yall Milan should have bought him.. Easily motm tonight, made an assist, hit the post and scored a freekick goal (maybe a top class keeper would have saved but doesn't take away anything from it). Since arriving he has been their best player and this is after 6 months not playing football. As much as I'm sad for the defeat, can't but feel happy at least for my compatriot. Grande Goran!
Fuck off, why do you want to tell us this after tonight? Everybody knew what the guy could do and everybody wanted him because he was a good player and a free agent. Go and whine to B&G, not to us.

Besides that, his pass wasn't so great if it wasn't for Abate to help him a little.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Fuck off, why do you want to tell us this after tonight? Everybody knew what the guy could do and everybody wanted him because he was a good player and a free agent. Go and whine to B&G, not to us.

Besides that, his pass wasn't so great if it wasn't for Abate to help him a little.

yep that was an ordinay pass but long after that i remember he did a nice movement in counter attack then gave a nice pass for milito.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
yep that was an ordinay pass but long after that i remember he did a nice movement in counter attack then gave a nice pass for milito.
I don't care, he was merda before and he is merda again. Fuck off with Pandev

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Fuck him and his weird hair. I bet mdrista has the same haircut. Typical macedonians. :D

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Told yall Milan should have bought him.. Easily motm tonight, made an assist, hit the post and scored a freekick goal (maybe a top class keeper would have saved but doesn't take away anything from it). Since arriving he has been their best player and this is after 6 months not playing football. As much as I'm sad for the defeat, can't but feel happy at least for my compatriot. Grande Goran!

I was seriously thinking about driving to his family and running their dog with my car in front of their eyes.

Cunt Goran.

Fuck him and his weird hair. I bet mdrista has the same haircut. Typical macedonians. :D

Fuck you. :) j/k

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I don't care, he was merda before and he is merda again. Fuck off with Pandev

+1 i dont have any reason to wish him good. hope-he-flop

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I was seriously thinking about driving to his family and running their dog with my car in front of their eyes.

Somebody should run over B&G for not getting Pandev.:head:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Somebody should run over B&G for not getting Pandev.:head:

For the sake of international comedy B&G deserve to live. His dog on the other hand...

Actually, I'd rather run him over, but with gas prices so high, it'll be hard. Plus international insurance is a bitch, think mine is up from the summer.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
Again B & G have shown impeccable instinct on transfer market when they chose not to try and sign him. Nice job :proud:
In last couple of years our free transfers have been: Onyewu, Roma, Flamini, Favalli, Kalac, Vieri, Vogel, Dhorasoo
But to go and try sign the likes of Pandev or Ledesma would be insane because we must remain in good relations with fuckin' Nazio :rolleyes:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Cunt!!!!!!!!!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck you, YOU MOTHER FUCKING UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
hamburglar.gif

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol, first Abate dives when touched, then acts all tough knowing he already has a yellow and its Pandev's fault? It was sheer stupidity on Abate's behalf.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol, first Abate dives when touched, then acts all tough knowing he already has a yellow and its Pandev's fault? It was sheer stupidity on Abate's behalf.

he didn't dive. He was shoved hard and got RIGHT back up

Stupidity on Abate's part but Pandev was being a douche

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
What a bitch! hope it was worth it cunt. You can congratulate Benitez for thinking that up while he is fucking you in the ass tonight. :o

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
he didn't dive. He was shoved hard and got RIGHT back up

Stupidity on Abate's part but Pandev was being a douche

Yeah it was a real knockout from the big strong Pandev.:rolleyes: It was a scuffle, in fact Abate was the more violent one in it, both got yellow cards for it. All fair n square, theres no villain. What didn't cross Abates mind is that its gonna be his second. Is it Pandevs job to remind him of that by any chance?:o

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So? I'm also objectively looking at the incident.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
i didnt know, i made a guess that you're macedonian because who the fuck would defend this ugly piece of trash unless hes

1)macedonian(im not offending you here, just normal to be biased)
2)inter fan

the cunt pushed abate and abate reacted, so fuck him, fuck his mother and fuck inter.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So? He got a yellow for it, just as Abate. Its not his fault that Abate is stupid.

And I'm sure hes much prettier than you:tongue:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So? He got a yellow for it, just as Abate. Its not his fault that Abate is stupid.

And I'm sure hes much prettier than you:tongue:

hahahahahah, im sure hes what they consider in macedonia as sexy, so you might have different tastes in men/women, since you produce such disgusting creatures

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Youre crossing the line there pal.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Youre crossing the line there pal.

you compared me to this disgusting creature, I'd get insulted if i was sitting next to him.:)

but, my apologies, you must look like him to consider him better looking than any human on earth:D:tongue:

Schedule