Goran Pandev Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He killed Madrid yesterday with two fantastic goals. He's a superb passer of the ball, can hold up possession very well for his size, has a good shot and instinct for goal and he's quick as a fox. I'd love to see him one day in Milan colors, maybe he can even come this winter as Milan need attacking creativity and he could be a good rotational player and a partner for Gila/backup for Kaka. He's only 24 now.

What do you think about the little Macedonian? And the prospect of him perhaps coming to Milan one day?

Just to help you to give a correct answer, remember this?

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Ronaldo9 said:
He killed Madrid yesterday with two fantastic goals. He's a superb passer of the ball, can hold up possession very well for his size, has a good shot and instinct for goal and he's quick as a fox. I'd love to see him one day in Milan colors, maybe he can even come this winter as Milan need attacking creativity and he could be a good rotational player and a partner for Gila/backup for Kaka. He's only 24 now.

What do you think about the little Macedonian? And the prospect of him perhaps coming to Milan one day?

Just to help you to give a correct answer, remember this?

OK he scored two goal against madrid but that doesn`t make him good enough for milan. He`s just above average striker and not milan material, we have those kind of players. Don`t get me wrong he`s fox in the box but we need more profilic striker and finisher.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It's no surprise. He has been outstanding over the past few seasons. A great talent. A bright shinning light for Macedonia.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
gila,kaka,gourcuff,oddo,luis garcia,milner,aimar
need striker

we need prolific striker...i think all striker that come from EPL can become hit when he play at sirie A..example: MAccarone,he had disasterous seasons at Middlesbrough..but become powerful hitman at siena..from that fact..why not we try to buy Dimitar Berbatov from tottenham..he had good season there and still young...but now tottenham were in elegate group..

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
Samir010 said:
OK he scored two goal against madrid but that doesn`t make him good enough for milan. He`s just above average striker and not milan material, we have those kind of players. Don`t get me wrong he`s fox in the box but we need more profilic striker and finisher.

of course hes not milan material. gilardino is. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
kataknakal said:
Haha, owned. Pandev just above average? Is that why Arsene Wenger was chasing him last summer? I bet Cannavaro and Heinze don't share your opinion...

Pandev reminds me of Reyes - can play several positions, deadly left foot, explosive acceleration. Maybe he can show that again vs. Milan. And the crisis they are in right now, it is quite possible he might capitalize...

Here's a nice collection of goals.

Special attention on 0:58 left. :eek:

Last edited:

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Pandev reminds me of Reyes
it must be the reason why wenger came to his senses + didn't sign him. ;)

bayern are linked with him i've read but unless i've missed something i think the rumor originates from italy's rumor mills + should be taken with a grain of salt.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
kataknakal said:

Yes. Gila is way too better as a striker.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Scored a nice goal today vs. Parma, his 12 of the season, beating his personal season record and becoming top scorer of his team. Not bad when you're playing second striker in a team with relatively poor service like Lazio. Madrid are apparently interested and willing to offer either Baptista or Saviola for him.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Lazio relatively poor service? they have way better service than Milan for sure... have you ever watched them or are gettin' your information from reports?
I really don't understand whats the problem with you. How the hell does Lazio have a better midfield service than Milan? Mudingaye+Mutarelli+Ledesma for you is better service than Kaka+Seedorf+Pirlo? Is that why they are lumbering in lower mid table? I watch Lazio all the time because of my compatriot and yes, they are crap in midfield.

I think we should start a petition around here for that long awaited headchecking appointment of yours.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Ronaldo9 said:
Scored a nice goal today vs. Parma, his 12 of the season, beating his personal season record and becoming top scorer of his team. Not bad when you're playing second striker in a team with relatively poor service like Lazio. Madrid are apparently interested and willing to offer either Baptista or Saviola for him.

Pandev is a good footballer, no doubt about that. What's even more impressing is the fact that he plays pretty good as a midfielder as well as an attacker, something a la Gudjohnsen of Barca / Barbarez of Leverkusen.

Pandev is better then Saviola. I'd take him, though he'd have the same role as Suazo/Crespo for Inter - 3rd/4th striker.

Rex

Reaction score
It's weird seeing Pandev's never be an Internazionale material at all in his youth days. :rolleyes:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

I'd like to hear someone calling him crap again.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ronaldo9 said:
I'd like to hear someone calling him crap again.
He's crap.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Your momma are crap.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Ronaldo9 said:
Your momma are crap.
You did ask someone to call him crap, and they just did that. :rolleyes:

I don't see why you took it as an insult. :tongue:

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Soldier said:
You did ask someone to call him crap, and they just did that. :rolleyes:

I don't see why you took it as an insult. :tongue:
Why do you think I took it as an insult?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ronaldo9 said:
Why do you think I took it as an insult?
Is Pandev your momma?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pandev does yo momma. :D

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope you people were joking about Pandev. He is one of the most talented forwards in the world. His ball control and technique are just amazing. I would love him at Milan.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Now thats a wondergoal. :D Now instead to Milan who has little pace and creativity in the final third, this guy will go to Inter. Such a shame.:head:

EDIT: and the two against Spain.

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
A talented player, and he's free. He's having serious problems at Lazio, so a change in environment will happen this winter. Might even come in free, or peanuts and bananas.

Would be a good target, since he can be the missing spot in our offense. Plus the motivation will be very high, since he excells in big games (read Spain, Real Merda etc).

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan apparently interested in Pandev, if this materializes I would be crying out of joy! How could I have not realized before, he's perfect for Milan. Cheap, relatively young, proven goalscorer, incredible support striker with his passing (just ask Rocchi about his throughballs) and left footed as well, meaning he can take the right wing and cut in constantly, feeding balls to Pato in the center and running on players with his speed and technique. He's exactly what Milan needs.

Come on Galliani, take Goran PLEASE!!!

also maybe this should be moved to the transfer forum?

Last edited:

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Pandev for free and Adiyiah for cheap in January, gives us the needed depth up front. :) And Beckham gives us the needed depth in midfield.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan apparently interested in Pandev, if this materializes I would be crying out of joy! How could I have not realized before, he's perfect for Milan. Cheap, relatively young, proven goalscorer, incredible support striker with his passing (just ask Rocchi about his throughballs) and left footed as well, meaning he can take the right wing and cut in constantly, feeding balls to Pato in the center and running on players with his speed and technique. He's exactly what Milan needs.
And Macedonian.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
at first i couldn't understand why the f@ck do we need a special thread for this guy.

but then,i say:"whatever!":cool:

Schedule