Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
^^ i forgot that angle :(
is he really 13 ? then what he is doing in front of computer kid go and play football i miss those days. enjoy the life like a youngster, like dru said. i used to play all the time and go fishing i hated tv and forget computer( i didnt have one :) i was lucky )
drucu i always think you are typing jokes never took anything seriously from your post, but you are right this time:)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Ashish said:
^^ i forgot that angle :(
is he really 13 ? then what he is doing in front of computer kid go and play football i miss those days. enjoy the life like a youngster, like dru said. i used to play all the time and go fishing i hated tv and forget computer( i didnt have one :) i was lucky )
drucu i always think you are typing jokes never took anything seriously from your post, but you are right this time:)
Things aren't the same at Lebanon. We have no parks and no decent football playgrounds were you can play..Most of my friends go to Ehden(a place were they send summer) while I this yera stayed in ZGharta!......I Love to play football, Every time i get a chance to play football i dont miss it......Yes, i am 13 years old! I would like the members to see beyond that and thanks! :D

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
...The season will start in 3 weeks...when will the Prediction league kick off?

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Soldier said:
...The season will start in 3 weeks...when will the Prediction league kick off?
This is not the thread to ask such a question.

Just signed up at Milanfan, eh?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beemer said:
This is not the thread to ask such a question.

Just signed up at Milanfan, eh?
It is the problem and suggestion thread..I I am having a problem knowing when the Prediction League!
---------
I have been at MilanFan before, I just posted the introduction today( was feeling really bored)! You have a problem with me registering to that forum?
----------------------------------------

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
sorry guys someone run me through how to use image shack and get pictures on here, iv gone blank :(

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
siatanhai said:
sorry guys someone run me through how to use image shack and get pictures on here, iv gone blank :(
http://imageshack.us/

To upload a picture, click on browse and find the picture on your pc that you want to upload and press ok. Then click host it! Then find and copy the image url (note: the image url has to end in .jpg, .gif, for example). To put on this forum firstly you gotta put
after the url. Make sure everything is together and there are no spaces. Very easy!

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
MilanFan009 said:
http://imageshack.us/

To upload a picture, click on browse and find the picture on your pc that you want to upload and press ok. Then click host it! Then find and copy the image url (note: the image url has to end in .jpg, .gif, for example). To put on this forum firstly you gotta put
after the url. Make sure everything is together and there are no spaces. Very easy!

thank you ver much

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
the all wise all knowing Giancarlo may not be with us in R&B but his legend continues

(in case you didn't know Paloschi>>> Bojan :cool: )
First he attacks a Barca fan for saying that he hasn't heard about Paloschi ...then he attacks a Milan fan :eek: who says that Bojan > Paloschi I also read another of his posts where he states that management is RIGHT for loaning out Abate (a player that he PRAISED management for bringing back) and gourcuff because Cardaccio and Viudez are much better.

Legend.....ultra of the year for sure :proud:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surely you were already aware that this is the same Giancarlo who bashes anyone on a whim at Goal.com who doesn't take what he says as gospel?

His arrogance is already wearing thin on some Milanfan members.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Beemer said:
Surely you were already aware that this is the same Giancarlo who bashes anyone on a whim at Goal.com who doesn't take what he says as gospel?

His arrogance is already wearing thin on some Milanfan members.
I find that hard to believe about an balanced open-minded guy like giancarlo. His humility and humor made him a forum favourite at milanmania. It's not his fault that on one here appreciated him for the genius that he is and that he's right about everything :o

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
I find that hard to believe about an balanced open-minded guy like giancarlo. His humility and humor made him a forum favourite at milanmania. It's not his fault that on one here appreciated him for the genius that he is and that he's right about everything :o
I've never had a strong desire to meet someone off an online forum until giancarlo. I need to meet him face to face. Its officially my priority over law school

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Yeah the post that started the last three posts is neither a problem (at least not ours) nor a suggestion.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When Does The Prediction League Start??????

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pardon me?...I though a Mod would start it or somtn!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Jasper said:
05-08-2008, 23:34 ;) :)
welcome our hero is he coming back or he left :(
come on billy we miss you :)

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
Ashish said:
welcome our hero is he coming back or he left :(
come on billy we miss you :)

Yeah I'm back, I've got a suggestion, can't you ban me for 10 years and Tsar for 20? At least the rest of the forum would be rid of that idiot, I'll gladly take the sacrifice lol.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Billy_69 said:
Yeah I'm back, I've got a suggestion, can't you ban me for 10 years and Tsar for 20? At least the rest of the forum would be rid of that idiot, I'll gladly take the sacrifice lol.

LOL. Welcome back.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Billy_69 said:

haha I think this post is what you'd call a triumphant return :)

Schedule