Will Allegri make it till Christmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sweeet news!

the future is bright 4 milan

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Cagliari want Paloschi for Allegri
Monday 31 May, 2010
Cagliari President Massimo Cellino is prepared to release Max Allegri so he can replace Leonardo at Milan, but only if Alberto Paloschi forms part of the deal.

Milan have already outlined their position with Cagliari, telling Cellino that further to Allegri they want to buy Davide Astori outright and bring Andrea Lazzarri to San Siro as well.

Cellino has already acknowledged the fact that Allegri will join Milan, as demonstrated by reports that he is close to hiring Cesena boss Pierpaolo Bisoli.

However, he would like to extract maximum benefit from any deal for the Serie A Coach of the Year who was sacked in April but remains under contract.

Cellino has asked to sign Paloschi outright, which is tricky for Milan as they only part-own the 20-year-old striker who has been at Parma for the last two years.

Il Corriere dello Sport understands that the stand off might last until the end of June when Astori's and Paloschi's co-ownership deals expire and come up for review again.

I say fuck this. What if ALegri sucks and gets fired? That means we would lose a very talented player. He sacked Allegri so why we should give him a player in return? If Cellino wants to have 2 coaches on his payrole than fine by me...

What if Alegri sucks and he gets fired in his first 15 games? We woul

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
When will the official announcement be???
damn its too long :tongue:

Fiero

Reaction score
galliani.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
After the U.S Tour probably. As to not undermine Tassotti and so he can speak to the players.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Allegri Conducted in the case: the technician was terminated with Cagliari 06/01/2010

Allegri Conducted in the case: the technician was terminated with Cagliari

06/01/2010 19:30 by Peter Mazzara

As reported by Christian Ruiu to Blue News Italy, Massimiliano Allegri was signed this afternoon, the termination of the contract which bound him to Cagliari, According to the well-known journalist, also the announcement of Allegri as new coach of AC Milan could come in the next in the coming days or even hours.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
hope this coach makes a team and plays players without any bias.

come on make history with us a treble :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
WOOO. Fucking hurry up with the announcement. I want a big official thread by tomorrow. :D

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Riijkard would be better option than Allegri?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I hope it is announced as soon as the America tour ends or before if possible. He's been released, make a fucking move.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Even signing a new coach cant happen in a hurry.....i guess they had to wait with his contract and all.Will be happy when they make it official,Allegri and Rijkaard were for me the best available coaches for Milan.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Am I the only one not so sure about this guy? I mean, he hasn't performed miracles...

everyone seems to be ok with him...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Am I the only one not so sure about this guy? I mean, he hasn't performed miracles...

everyone seems to be ok with him...

We have only Rui Costa to compete him with the role "under low budget policies".

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We have only Rui Costa to compete him with the role "under low budget policies".

you mean rui as a manager? I thought he was supposedly offered a director job.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Paolo Maldini In Support Of Massimiliano Allegri Coaching AC Milan
The legendary player likes the style of the Italian tactician...

Teams

* Cagliari
* Milan

Players

* Paolo Maldini
* Massimiliano Allegri

Former AC Milan defender Paolo Maldini has backed the appointment of Massimiliano Allegri on the Rossoneri bench.

The former Cagliari boss was let go late in the 2009-10 season after a run of eight matches without a victory, but the Isolani had already virtually secured Serie A safety. His success with the minnows over the last few years has him in pole position for the vacant Rossoneri post after the departure of Leonardo.

"It's not official yet, but it would not be a surprise," Maldini was quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I really like him, I like the way his teams express themselves. We can say [his style] is in line with Milan's past."

Maldini was recently involved in part of Italy's failed bid to host Euro 2016. The decision went the way of France instead.

clearly

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Allegri won't join Milan until July
Thursday 3 June, 2010
Milan won't be able to hire Massimiliano Allegri until July because Cagliari aren't prepared to resolve his contract until the last moment.

Cagliari fired Allegri in April on the basis that he had become 'distracted', but the Serie A Coach of the Year is still on their payroll.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands that Cagliari President Massimo Cellino now wants to make Allegri pay for disrespecting him.

Cagliari have already hired Allegri's replacement, Pierpaolo Bisoli, so there is nothing stopping Cellino from resolving his contract.

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani is prepared to wait because training doesn't officially start until July 20.

Meanwhile, Allegri is set to go to New York on holiday, but he has apparently outlined the players he would like Milan to sign.

At the top of the list is a full-back - either Ajax's Gregory van der Wiel or Tottenham's Gareth Bale.

He has also told the club not to sell Mathieu Flamini who could become important under Allegri.

http://football-italia.net/jun03b.html

Weird situation. But I like the rumours of his plans. Seem like what we've been waiting for years here.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Well, as long as the deal in principle is done, and he has some targets outlined already, then it's great!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
hmm
flamini lazzari ganso are we going to see something new? or is it just false hope :conf:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Might as well sticky this mods. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :D

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Allegri to join Milan next week?
Thursday 10 June, 2010
Massimiliano Allegri is expected to join Milan next week but only after talks with Cagliari President Massimo Cellino.

The 42-year-old Serie A Coach of the Year is expected to replace Leonardo at San Siro this summer after Adriano Galliani convinced Silvio Berlusconi to hire him.

However, despite being sacked by the club in April, Allegri is still under contract at Cagliari until June 2011.

His relationship with Cellino has deteriorated rapidly, as the Cagliari patron feels betrayed after keeping faith in him following a difficult start to life at Sant'Elia.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands Allegri will meet with Cellino before going on holiday to New York next week in order to rescind his contract.

Cagliari have already found a replacement for Allegri in Cesena's highly-rated tactician Pierpaolo Bisoli, so there is nothing blocking negotiations.

La Gazzetta believes Allegri will 'almost certainly' join Milan on June 15 or June 17.

http://www.football-italia.net/paperssay.html

Speculative, but let's hope they'll seal the deal soon.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Cagliari threaten Allegri lock out
Friday 11 June, 2010
Cagliari are threatening to scupper Milan’s plans of hiring Coach Massimiliano Allegri. “I could keep him out of the game for a year,” said President Massimo Cellino.

It’s an open secret that the Rossoneri have agreed to hire Allegri but they can’t do so officially until Cagliari release him.

Although Allegri was sacked towards the end of last season by Cellino, he is still on the Sardinian outfit’s books.

Reports yesterday suggested that Allegri was just days away from being appointed at San Siro, but Cellino could wreck the move.

“I called him into headquarters but he didn’t show up,” Cellino told the L'Unione Sarda newspaper. “He sent in a sick note instead.

“I can’t hide the fact that I am annoyed with him. He seemed to give up at one stage during the last campaign which saw us endure a mediocre end of season. I expected much more.

“That left me very upset and I’m not hiding the fact that I want some revenge. I could keep him out of the game for a year until his contract expires. That is an option I won’t rule out.”

Milan are looking for a new boss after Brazilian legend Leonardo quit just a year into the job and despite leading the club to third.

“My affection towards Milan remains intact, but here we are talking about the honour and respect of Cagliari,” added Cellino.

“It seems odd that the idea of Allegri going to Milan was one which started 15 days ago. It gave me the impression that the move was sorted out long ago. I felt that I’ve been taken for a ride.”

Cellino also confirmed that he was close to appointing Pierpaolo Bisoli as the outfit’s new Coach.

“I have a verbal agreement in place with Bisoli,” he added. “Once this Allegri situation is cleared up then Bisoli will officially become the new Cagliari boss.”
http://www.football-italia.net/jun11j.html

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
What bullshit is this? Cut the kindergarten shit Cellino.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

“I can’t hide the fact that I am annoyed with him. He seemed to give up at one stage during the last campaign which saw us endure a mediocre end of season. I expected much more.

“It seems odd that the idea of Allegri going to Milan was one which started 15 days ago. It gave me the impression that the move was sorted out long ago. I felt that I’ve been taken for a ride.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun11j.html

galliani makin clandestine deals! :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule