6h5nio1.gif
62zr60w.gif

wow censorthiis, that was fast :)

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
Ronaldo9, your donated avatars are WAY too big, the size allowed here is 100*100

When you are 3 months here, and have 150posts, you don't need to complain anymore about the "lack" of the avatargalleries.

I made some, so you can use them, when you fulfilled the requirements.
ronaldo9.jpg
ronaldo8.jpg
ronaldo7.jpg
ronaldo6.jpg
ronaldo5.jpg
ronaldo4.jpg
ronaldo3.jpg
ronaldo2.jpg
ronaldo1.jpg

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
thismisery said:
Ronaldo9, your donated avatars are WAY too big, the size allowed here is 100*100

When you are 3 months here, and have 150posts, you don't need to complain anymore about the "lack" of the avatargalleries.

I made some, so you can use them, when you fulfilled the requirements.
ronaldo9.jpg
ronaldo8.jpg
ronaldo7.jpg
ronaldo6.jpg
ronaldo5.jpg
ronaldo4.jpg
ronaldo3.jpg
ronaldo2.jpg
ronaldo1.jpg

nice! i might save it some for future use :D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Marcus said:
LOL @ ronaldo lovers :D

seriously dudes, your approach leaves much to be desired.

If you want something, please try to show less arrogance and a little bit more humility (ex. ronaldo is the most legendary bla bla bla/ i [and i am the man] noticed that bla bla bla)...

and don't worry, you'll probably get your ronaldo avatar, just stop whining.

EDIT yeah, and a Kalac one would be good - maybe his groupies will start creating dumb arrogant threads with no other point but to show their love for ronaldo... or kalac or whoever i am talking about...
arrogance???
:conf: What for asking for ONE avatar for the guy with our best goal ratio this year?? Where did I ever say that he is the most legendary?? :head: Whining??? a simple request makes us whiners??

I remember the other guy CLEARLY saying that Ronaldo was second to Maldini....so what's the problem anyway :conf: Show me another player with THREE WOPY's TWO golden balls TWO WC titles, top scorer in the WC etc etc and I'll surely say that person is more of a legend...until then how about the blind hatred giving way to some respect :)

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
drucurl said:
arrogance???
:conf: What for asking for ONE avatar for the guy with our best goal ratio this year?? Where did I ever say that he is the most legendary?? :head: Whining??? a simple request makes us whiners??

I remember the other guy CLEARLY saying that Ronaldo was second to Maldini....so what's the problem anyway :conf: Show me another player with THREE WOPY's TWO golden balls TWO WC titles, top scorer in the WC etc etc and I'll surely say that person is more of a legend...until then how about the blind hatred giving way to some respect :)
Isn't that Favalli?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
MilanoMike said:
Isn't that Favalli?
Total ownage. Though the thread is overdramatic.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Another "arrogant-ronaldo-groupie" post

This place is far too hostile for my liking :( You have people like passion for 9 who take it upon themselves to be destructive in every thread (which is why she gets no respect from me)....now a simple request that would take a couple of minutes as best is laughed at.

I thought Milan is supposed to be a family :conf: .....I have never promoted Ronaldo above anyone else (except Gila and I make no apologies for that either)....nor have I been going all over the place preaching ronaldo's virtues....but there are far too many members who just can't stand to hear his name. The highest personage on this forum, the admin, makes a mockery of the ronaldo fans' request for ONE avatar to go along with the others...of players who have decideddly contributed far less to Milan....are we not milan fans too?? :head:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
drucurl said:
are we not milan fans too?? :head:
Ronaldo fan. It's a bit hard to accredit some people as Milan fans when they hardly contribute to anything Milan-wise, and, for the most part, stick to the Ronaldo thread (and there I use the term 'contribute' very loosely) and, as long as I'm generalizing, are pretty much more concerned with his welfare than perhaps the club itself. Certainly doing things like questioning other (ex-)Milan players and the achievement of the latest European trophy do not help any cases (for a matter of interest, by the way, in all 3,120 posts of the CL Final match thread so far? Ronaldo9 posted once and you none at all—maybe that doesn't have to mean anything...and then maybe it does).

And, for the record, Ronaldo's completely fine and, personally, I find that it's often not him who is...ah, we'll use 'laughable' here, hmm?—there must be an appropriate place for it somewhere—but rather the behavior, defensiveness, and extent (open to interpretation) of the majority of his fans.

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^^add to that the fact that ronaldo9 has openly admitted that he is not a milan fan in the least.
iLuVuRoNaLdO was CLEARLY never a milan fan either, and nor was boy_wonder_99. So drucurl, the answer to your question,
drucurl said:
are we not milan fans too??
is NO.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
censorthiis said:
Ronaldo fan. It's a bit hard to accredit some people as Milan fans when they hardly contribute to anything Milan-wise, and, for the most part, stick to the Ronaldo thread (and there I use the term 'contribute' very loosely) and, as long as I'm gerenalizing, are pretty much more concerned with his welfare than perhaps the club itself. Certainly doing things like questioning other (ex-)Milan players and the achievement of the latest European trophy do not help any cases (for a matter of interest, by the way, in all 3,120 posts of the CL Final match thread so far? Ronaldo9 posted once and you none at all—maybe that doesn't have to mean anything...and then maybe it does).

And, for the record, Ronaldo's completely fine and, personally, I find that it's often not him who is...ah, we'll use 'laughable' here, hmm?—there must be an appropriate place for it somewhere—but rather the behavior, defensiveness, and extent (open to interpretation) of the majority of his fans.

I understand your concerns and I thank you for replying to me in a dignified manner and not talking down to me because I like Ronaldo.....I ususally post most of my Milan related stuff in the goal.com (I'm the milan mod there )threads and in milanmania. during the finals I didn't post too much because I was int he bar watching that match :D

Ronaldo is my favourite player and Milan is my favourite club. The first football I ever owned was a milan ball ;) But it's only after seeing the devastation of Ronaldo that I actually followed the sport. I hated Inter because of the classless abhaviour of the fans but loved Milan because they seemed to treat eachother like family.......So you can't imagine how happy I was when My favourite player had become a rossonero...and this is the reason why I chose to begin with the ronaldo threads here....But since I have been here Passion and others always has been going to the thread insulting ronaldo and his fans for what reason I don't know.....naturally this would evoke a negative response from me!

I'm sorry if anyone felt disrespected or that I disrespected any milan or ex Milan player(again I have NO respect for Gila and Laursen and I make no apologies for that). However I will reply in kind when provoked as Passion has so often done . Peace out :)

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
don't want a MOD who ties me down
Does what he wants while I hang around
I don't want a MOD who's crude and loud
Wants a pretty member to make him proud
I don't wanna MOD who can't be funny
Who tells tall tales about making money

Oh Yeah…

I don't want a MOD who'll grab the best seat
Can't close his mouth when he starts to eat
I don't want a MOD who likes to drink
Or leaves his dirty dishes in the sink

I don't want a MOD who wants his mummy
A balding pest with too much dummy
I don't want a MOD who's dead in the head

LOL, thats my song for you mods....<3<3<3<3<3
its summer...CHILL PEOPLE :tongue: enjoy..imma go and get my ice cream..in the mean while...sing with me

OH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Marcus said:
LOL @ ronaldo lovers :D

seriously dudes, your approach leaves much to be desired.

If you want something, please try to show less arrogance and a little bit more humility (ex. ronaldo is the most legendary bla bla bla/ i [and i am the man] noticed that bla bla bla)...

and don't worry, you'll probably get your ronaldo avatar, just stop whining.

EDIT yeah, and a Kalac one would be good - maybe his groupies will start creating dumb arrogant threads with no other point but to show their love for ronaldo... or kalac or whoever i am talking about...

Im arrogant???? I made a simple request which wasn't nor whining nor arrogant, and I get ridiculed straight away, even by the admin. Look at the other posters' posts here including yours and tell me who is being insulting and dismissive. Nobody said, hey its a good idea, everybody were like "the R99 groupies again :rolleyes: "

As I said, I have no problem if Favalli, Grimi, Kalac or anyone else gets an automatic avatar. It would be good to have the choice. In fact I think that if someone came here asking for a Favalli avatar, he would get his wish granted in an instant, but because its the annoying Ronaldo fans which you dislike so much lets deny them the pleasure, even though there is valid reason for their request. Wow, what amazing hospitality you have here.

Yes censorthis Im not a Milan fan, but I still went to the CL thread and congratulated you all. Sorry, but with the way people are acting here towards a new member, I might never become one. Still this is not just about getting my wish granted, drucurl is a Milan fan and so are others who might like having Ronaldo in the avatar. Why shouldn't they get that option, as well as the others?

themisery, thanks for the avatars, noone told me they should be 100X100, I thought they would resize automatically. I can make them smaller, but why bother when I will meet twice as much ridicule as before.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^^ i said it was a good idea!!!

I want a MOD who wants equality and not control!!!!!!! :star:
^a part of my song above hehehhee

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
^^^^add to that the fact that ronaldo9 has openly admitted that he is not a milan fan in the least.
iLuVuRoNaLdO was CLEARLY never a milan fan either, and nor was boy_wonder_99. So drucurl, the answer to your question,

is NO.

Those you listed aren't milan fans...cool but I know I bleed red and black and I like ronaldo....and I know there are others too......but the way you treat Ronaldo fans here there is very small probability of any ronlado fans converting and joining us is there??

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
drucurl said:
but the way you treat Ronaldo fans here there is very small probability of any ronlado fans converting and joining us is there??

exactly, thank you - if you keep disrespecting me as a person, why would I feel any kind of commitment to your cause.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I personally never liked Ronaldo very much, however welcomed him at Milan. However, what I don't like are his followers (read: groupies) who just whine about him not receiving any recognition from the fans, and he's the best, bla bla bla... They are what I don't welcome on a Milan forum, and unless they decide that this is a Milan Forum, for people who bleed red and black (and not ronaldesque color, whatever may that be :D) then you will suffer some jokes on you.

hehe, ronaldo too fat to fin in 100 x 100 pixels... Gotta love this site ;)

and noone disrespects you as a person - just the ronaldo part

EDIT: AFTER READING YOUR FAV. PLAYERS LIST, I DISRESPECT YOU AS A PERSON TOO!

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcus said:
I personally never liked Ronaldo very much, however welcomed him at Milan. However, what I don't like are his followers (read: groupies) who just whine about him not receiving any recognition from the fans, and he's the best, bla bla bla... They are what I don't welcome on a Milan forum, and unless they decide that this is a Milan Forum, for people who bleed red and black (and not ronaldesque color, whatever may that be :D) then you will suffer some jokes on you.

I only talk about Ronaldo in relation to Milan, which should be enough for people here to pipe down. Youre the ones who are whining constantly (about "groupies") instead of trying to get along like we do, and if you disagree that Ronaldo is a legend give me proper arguments for that instead of attacking me.

btw my favorite players would beat yours any day of the week without wearing any shoes.

@marcus - I daj ne go tupi tolku, so se ponasate ko gazdi site ovdeka koga site sme isti. imajte malce postovanje za mislenjeto na drugite, pogotovo ti ebate. onoj za roma sto zamara celo vreme ovde nikoj ne mu mrci, ali da go sakas ronaldo e grev nad grevovite. daj oladi malce, pa neli sme makedonci.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcus said:

You think it's logical/mature/sane to disrespect someone as a person because he likes a certain player :head:

So lemme see if I got this right Gorcuff who did precious little for us deserves an avatar but Ronaldo who helped us get back on the socre sheet deserves nothing? Hell Ronaldo Helped Olivera to score :eek: And I am somehow less a Milan fan becaus eRonaldo is my favourite player?? So my favourite player must by default be who then ?? :conf:
Notice I have not compared Ronaldo with the bigger performers for our side like Kaka Seedorf Gattuso Pippo Nesta and Maldini but surely Ronaldo gave more to Milan than Gorcuff and if Gorcuff fans have an avatar then why whouldn't Ronaldo fans have one too?? :head:

Oh and why are ronaldo fans disparragingly refered to as groupies?? what about all the Maldini, kaka Pirlo, Gattuso and Nesta fans? are they groupies as well?? What about the Gorcuff fans?? :conf:

Last edited:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Drucurl is a Milan fan, he was at Milanmania long before he came here.

Since this discussion is pretty much about Ronaldo and has gotten off topic, it might as well be merged into the Ronaldo thread.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^^^
or closed, since its completely pointless.
If the admin doesnt want to add a ronaldo avatar, ronaldo9 can cry about it or post till he reaches 125 posts. End of, and hopefully closure for this thread.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
[/QUOTE]@marcus - I daj ne go tupi tolku, so se ponasate ko gazdi site ovdeka koga site sme isti. imajte malce postovanje za mislenjeto na drugite, pogotovo ti ebate. onoj za roma sto zamara celo vreme ovde nikoj ne mu mrci, ali da go sakas ronaldo e grev nad grevovite. daj oladi malce, pa neli sme makedonci.[/QUOTE]

sme, ama ti imas puna lista igraci na inter - takada toa sto si mi simpaticen po nacionalna pripadnost e blago kazano neutralizirano. a giallorossi bese baniran, takada...

Anyway, one post full of trolling and you're all on me... what if i began to do that in every post like you do?

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
^^ or ronaldo9 you can just keep arguing and posting here till your post reach 125. then you can stop and upload your ronaldo avatar!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
drucurl said:
But since I have been here Passion and others always has been going to the thread insulting ronaldo and his fans for what reason I don't know.....
I thought it was more the other way round (+ re-reading the whole FatRon thread confirmed my impression), his TROLLING groupies coming out of the woodworks + insulting everyone here who didn't join their adulation.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The Ronaldo groupies aren't Milan fans + don't even care to know something about Milan + are ultra defensive when we just make a commentary on Ronaldo.

At least if they would have the decency to know something about Milan other than Ronaldo uses 99, maybe they would have gotten better appreaciation by the other members.

I'm leaving in open...if you want to contribute with Ronaldo+Favalli+Kalac+Grimi+Storari+Brocchi avatars then post them here.

Much appreaciation if one can contribute with a Ba avatar.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That being said, I wouldn't mind if David uploaded these fine avatars :

fatroni2cc4.jpg

exemplifying 'quintessential R'... IMO.... flashy, eye-catching... you get the drift

fen1qu0.jpg

for the self-assured groupie not afraid of showing his affection

fr4ob4.jpg

capturing a historic moment...

ronaldo80lp6.jpg

for the groupie with a sense of humor

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
The Ronaldo groupies aren't Milan fans + don't even care to know something about Milan + are ultra defensive when we just make a commentary on Ronaldo.

At least if they would have the decency to know something about Milan other than Ronaldo uses 99, maybe they would have gotten better appreaciation by the other members.

I'm leaving in open...if you want to contribute with Ronaldo+Favalli+Kalac+Grimi+Storari+Brocchi avatars then post them here.

Much appreaciation if one can contribute with a Ba avatar.
Why are all Ronaldo fans groupies??? You aren't being fair. If you present fair dispassionate criticism of Ronaldo I'll gladly accept....why can't I be a Milan fan AND a Ronaldo fan :conf: Why does liking one player mean that I am completely ignorant of everything else :conf: Did you know that I was a bigger fan of Sheva BEFORE he became a traitor?? Talk about stupid generalizations :head:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
drucurl said:
Why are all Ronaldo fans groupies??? You aren't being fair. If you present fair dispassionate criticism of Ronaldo I'll gladly accept....why can't I be a Milan fan AND a Ronaldo fan :conf: Why does liking one player mean that I am completely ignorant of everything else :conf: Did you know that I was a bigger fan of Sheva BEFORE he became a traitor?? Talk about stupid generalizations :head:

Not every Ronaldo fan is a Ronaldo groupie, and there can be Milan fans that are Ronaldo fans. AFAIK at least we haven't named you a Ronaldo groupie like this ones: iLuVuRoNaLdO + Ronaldo9 + boy_wonder_99+ O Fenomeno. Just go on and read their posts, and you'll understand why there's bitterness.

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL!!!
i forgot about O_Fenomeno
haha wat a bunch of clowns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule