Fiero

Reaction score
BS7YWunIQAE4lMy.jpg

BS6pBBOCUAA7pjh.jpg:large

Added on 30 Aug 2013.

------

I am 100% pro this move. Why?

1- Product of the Milan primavera. :star:

2- He'll be 28 by the start of the season and most poachers peak around that age.

3- I have high respect for players who gradually worked their way up. He had 2 Serie C loan spells, then a Serie B loan spell, then went to Cagliari and from there to Juventus. Which means he's a hard worker and has balls.

4- Worked with Allegri before so obviously it's Max that asked for him once again.

5- Already scored against Milan and Inter. Last season scored 10 in 23 starts.

6- Last year debuted for:

Alessandro+Matri+Italy+v+USA+International+FaYnjPIxKtfl.jpg

Matri in the box = goals.

Last edited:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
yes to more fodder.

we can make a serious push for the EL!
HqxVq.png

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
very unproductive .. Still zlich in big boy football...
I wont mind him on bench but anything above 7.23 million is bad for business.

Allegri knows him thats always good thing ..

I would take pazzini ahead of him and for pazzini I would not mind setting a transfer fee upto 8.14 million

Not world class .. a bench back up player who stays healthy nothing more at this stage of the career

In dubyan terms .. Its Italian shit fodder

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
What kind of gibberish was that

Position : Striker
Nationality : Italian
Year : 2012

Conclusion : Fodder hay stack

Ab+T+31-05-08+016.jpg

Fiero

Reaction score
Really?

123999hp2.jpg

Matri's laughing at you bro. "My haters have tilted dicks!"

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think Matri is a good player. He's been impressing me since I started to pay more attention on him. For the right price, I'd like him to come back to Milan. Good enough to be our squad's pure CF, and a reliable alternative to Pato in case he gets injured.

I know last season there was some talk Juventus lacked a reliable striker, but I never really got it. Most of the times I watched him, he looked pretty good.

For the right price, I'd love to see Milan bringing him back to the club.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I also think he can do the job.
He probably can arrive on a cheap deal or loan.

As I said before, I would prefer to spend the money in defense and midfield.

We need to fulfill the potential of our forwards in first place. Robinho, Cassano and Pato are our top paid players now and they need to play for that money and lead our attack. Let's finally see what they can really do.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Fiero dont jinx Matri too you fuck. :mad: I remember he started Aquilani thread in similar fashion. Ban him from here :o \M/atri

Fiero

Reaction score
I think Matri is a good player. He's been impressing me since I started to pay more attention on him. For the right price, I'd like him to come back to Milan. Good enough to be our squad's pure CF, and a reliable alternative to Pato in case he gets injured.

I know last season there was some talk Juventus lacked a reliable striker, but I never really got it. Most of the times I watched him, he looked pretty good.

For the right price, I'd love to see Milan bringing him back to the club.

I also think he can do the job.
He probably can arrive on a cheap deal or loan.

would be a good back up/squad player. i'm pro matri.

Alessandro+Matri+Roma+v+Juventus+FC+Serie+WDQb_EEG1Crl.jpg

Fiero dont jinx Matri too you fuck. :mad: I remember he started Aquilani thread in similar fashion. Ban him from here :o \M/atri

What are you two idiots on about? :D Didn't we end up signing Aquilani? 100% transfer threads record. Matri's coming. :cool:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
yes, and aqua did end up sucking.

stop overrating matri (like u do with that other fool), and stop posting juve pics.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hope that loan deal works, always have a soft spot for him, maybe not our leader in attack but reliable player who can carry some good amount of burden on his shoulders.

Either loan or less than 9 million Euros- then I will be more than happy to have him.:D

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Smokescreen rumor.

We'll end up getting Amauri or Pazzini

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
You forgot to mention the traditional long hair.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I never understood the Juve lacking a proper striker bullshit as well.. whenever he was playing he seemed dangerous and he scored some important goals...

Matri would be fine if we are going to fund other areas of the team, but if we wont then really it is a big let down especially that we were linked to bigger names to start with.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This is a very very likely deal actually. Juventus will certainly sign an expensive striker. Matri is on the rise as far as his career is concerned. There's no sense in staying there for him - even though he has become a fan favourite at Torino.. Milan would appreciate a not-so-expensive striker with average wages. Matri was ex-Milan and has no ill feelings with us.

Hard to see this move not happening.

Cassano, Matri, Pato, Robinho, El Shaarawy is a good strikeforce.

I hope we invest more money in the midfield and fullback positions though.

Edit - But somehow, what I think will happen is that there'll be a further departure - either Robinho (forced out) or Cassano (if he wants to go), and then we'll sign Matri and one more bigger name striker. Hard to see Berlusconi not getting a big name striker.

Last edited:

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
If Milan sign a big namne striker it shows that this mangemant havent learnt shit from this farse. We would be back to square one in couple of years

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is a very very likely deal actually. Juventus will certainly sign an expensive striker. Matri is on the rise as far as his career is concerned. There's no sense in staying there for him - even though he has become a fan favourite at Torino.. Milan would appreciate a not-so-expensive striker with average wages. Matri was ex-Milan and has no ill feelings with us.

Edit - But somehow, what I think will happen is that there'll be a further departure - either Robinho (forced out) or Cassano (if he wants to go), and then we'll sign Matri and one more bigger name striker. Hard to see Berlusconi not getting a big name striker.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and fiero jinxx started .. matri you will join aqua hall of fame soon :lol:

And my rooster works just fine ... :o

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I dont think a big name will come to milan this summer (even damiao=big name at this point)

Galliani : looking for loan deals with option to buy (wont buy in the end)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I never understood the Juve lacking a proper striker bullshit as well.. whenever he was playing he seemed dangerous and he scored some important goals...

Matri would be fine if we are going to fund other areas of the team, but if we wont then really it is a big let down especially that we were linked to bigger names to start with.

true about matri :thumbsup:

dzeko and tevez aint coming

so if we could loan matri, we'll have money to buy a decent CB and DM

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Alessandro+Matri+Roma+v+Juventus+FC+Serie+WDQb_EEG1Crl.jpg

What are you two idiots on about? :D Didn't we end up signing Aquilani? 100% transfer threads record. Matri's coming. :cool:

If you want to get into technicalities, then no :g: 24.5 :o

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
vs Inter at the TIM Cup Matri was one of the best players for Juve, by getting into good goal scoring positions, every time, and fighting to win back the ball. He was also OK from outside the box and in the build up. I think he would do well with a player like Cassano. I would not mind him if we can get him for a good deal.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
matri sucks man.

Fiero

Reaction score

Alessandro-Matri-Hairstyles-Photo.jpg

Schedule